Still worth playing/buying this game?

Still worth playing/buying this game?

Souls Player : Yes.
Not Souls Player : Maybe.

Hell yes. Get the dlc as well. It's one of the better expansions in the Soulsborne series.

I would also say yes, even if you have never played a souls game before

Get that shit now, Bloodborne is one hell of a ride from start to finish.

bloodborne... i tried. i wanted to like it.
i really wanted to. but i couldnt.
ended up in rage-uninstalling and gifting it to some poor bastard as i wanted it out of my house.

the repetitiveness of these games kills me.
i have the feeling of being thrown back to being a kid and playing ghosts and goblins. i had the time and the will back then for this kind of repeating,
but now...

but this is just the mechanics, if you can cope with that, it‘s very well done

True successor to Dark Souls. DS2 and DS3 got nothing on it.

When will the next souls game be released and what is it? Any info anyone know?

they're releasing Dark Souls Remastered in a few months, on all platforms

Dark Souls as a series is over, according to FROM, but DS1 is being remastered for current gen

yes

Holy shit no more games at all? Why?

This game is literally the reason I have a ps4

Yes, abso. Was my first Souls game and it was awesome.

Was always inferior to the better games. It is overrated.

Rent before you buy. Everyone's tastes are different and because someone dislikes the game and you believe them, you might be missing out on a great game. Having said this, I believe the game to be over hyped but still a good game. It is worth it to me, but not for the same reasons as most. Just try before you buy. For all games.

Its comfy. Its harder than Souls in some parts. Has a better world and lore than Souls as well imo.

I disagree here. It is harder than Souls at some points (fuck the brain things that inflict frenzy or whatever that shit was), and the lore is better than DS2 and DS3. But to me, DS1 lore is by far the best in the series

Because they did everything they wanted to. The series wrapped up with DS3.
That doesn't mean no more Soulsborne games, just the series of Dark Souls itself is over.
Trailer released called, "Shadows Die Twice" not confirmed for what it is, but it looks like Bloodborne 2. Or possibly Tenchu. Or could be an entirely new series.
But yeah, Dark Souls is good and done.

Bloodborne is fucking dope

Everyone should play this game!

The only ps4 exclusive worth playing. Go for it

same

>only

Kys. Ton of other amazing ps4 exclusives, horizon zero Dawn being one

I thought HZD was going to be insufferable SJW tripe, but it was actually fucking fantastic

What the fuck is this?

I loved DS3.
I hated BB.

- BB barely has any weapons or magic.

- It's like a gory Zelda with a leveling system.

- It has 0 story and I had troubles knowing when I actually progressed because everything looked exactly the same the entire time

- BB online is dead as fuck, DS3 still has 10k on any given day which is insane. BB takes hours to get a summoning for coop, 0 invasions.

- BB is tedious, requires farming health/bullets over and over which kills any immersion it ever had.

Truthfully I have never been quite so dissapointed with a game as I was with this one. I got to Rom the spider boss in my first day and was so bored out of my mind I never even finished the game which is really something I never do, buying a game and NOT finishing it.

DS3 has a plethora of weapons, spells etc. and insane replayability because you can progress into two completely different areas right after the first boss.

In BB you're stuck with a very linear gameplay.