Hey Sup Forums i need your help. Idk where else to turn

Hey Sup Forums i need your help. Idk where else to turn.

Its about my brother. He is a parasitic, manipulative, waste of space trash human and he is destroying my parents lives.

>hes 27
>finished Uni over 1 year ago
>still lives at home
>on government benefits "job seeker allowance"
>gets free money for applying for jobs
>only ever applies for jobs he knows he wont get
>spends 70% of his pay on weed
>other 30% on fast food and energy drinks
>literally at least 3, 500ml energy drinks a day
>then will mooch off mum untill he gets his next paycheck
>guilt trips her when she wont give him money
>spends all day everyday playing dota2
>our internet was capped every single month because he smashing so much of our data.
>manipulated mum into paying for more data per month, just so he can meet his dota 2 needs
>the internet bill is now more than 2x what it used to be, even though it was more than enouh for everyone else combined

>cont...
>pic unrelated

>cont

>he moved his equally pathetic and parasitic girlfriend into our house too
>neither of them pay rent
>neither of them have their own car
>neither of them do their own grocery shopping/ laundry
>neither of them have ever once offered to pay for fuel, even thouh they both use our cars every day
>he is either pyschopath or sociopath
>he gets off from arguments
>literally will start them over nothing with anyone he can whenever he can
>literal embodiment of r/iamverysmart
>even when mum is in tears he still trying to provoke her
>once blocked my IP from accessing our net for 3 days, as payback for downloading a game whilst he was tryig to play dota2, causing him to lag
>extremely manipulative
>told me he has spent the last 4-5 years subtly planting into mum n dads head that i am a liar and a cheat
>now they dont trust me
>didnt believe me when i told them he killed my net
>"no one will ever believe you, i have complete and total control over your life"
>actually said that to me when he blocked my net
>tried to manipulate my gf against me by telling her i cheat on her daily
>she knows what hes like and stood up to him
>now he hates her because she wont be manipulated
>we have very terminally ill cousin
>less then 5 months docs say
>he comes over often to hang out
>bro never once comes out of his room to hang out with us
>said to mum "i hate when he comes over, it makes me fuckin depressed seeing him"
>actually tried to make our terminally ill cousin about himself.

>cont...

Your parents need to grow some balls and tell him to get a job and an apartment by a defined date

>last 1

>when he doesnt have his own weed we will come and beg me for mine like a dog
>i always say no
>set up a hidden cam and strategically went to gfs house fr night
>caught him on cam snooping through my room to try steal my weed
>jokes on him i had it with me
>all mum and dads bills have skyrocketed ever since his GF moved in and neither of them have ever offered so much as $5 to help out

I could on and on and on about all the fucked up shit he does, but i think you get the point.
I actually hate him
I cannot stand him.
Im 22 and almost finished uni, with a good looking job already lined up

Goig to move out and start my own life/ family before my brother who is 5 years older than me.
My gf and i have agreed not to tell him where we move and are going to try cut him out of our lives for good.

I dont want to leave him alone with mum and dad though as they are so soft, nothing will ever change.

They will let him walk all over them for the rest of his life. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if hes still living at home when hes 40.
Wtf do i do guys?

I think he browses Sup Forums aswell so if you are reading this, you know who you are you cancerous wankstain. Fuck you.

you have posted that shit so often now, i think you are actually way worse than him. get fucked, asshole.

This is the first time i have posted mang

Wot should i do?

I have already knocked him round a little bit as payback for making mum cry, but legit just upset her even more as she just wants us all to get along.

So kicking his ass wont help

It sounds bad and despite all the shit he has done, i still feel horrible, because i have on more than one occasion wished that it was him who was terminal, instead of our cousin..

you mentioned doing a sort of hidden camera deal right? this may sound like a pussy move maybe you could try the same kind of Sting tactic but with this time something of enough value that he will actually get arrested for it.

He isnt a criminal though, hes just fuckin addicted to weed and is willing to steal my shit if he doesnt have his own

Stealing someone else's shit to fuel a weed addiction sounds a tad criminal to me

Yeah but hes hardly going to get in trouble with the law, for snooping through his brothers bedroom now is he.

Who's to say that if the weed was in your room he wouldent have taken it?

He 100% would have
First place he checked was my weed drawer
Second place was my back up stash
And then when he had no luck he starting looking all over in other places it could be

SWAT him when he's smoking
he'll probably get shot to death

do some retarded shit like blackmailing him into being less shitty or moving out, or simply tell you parents to stop being pussies

This shows that he was 100% ready to steal your shit. And if he is the cancer on society that we can all agree he is I think a reality check is in order. Teach him he can't just do this shit without consequence.

this

We dont live in america. So a 'shoot first ask questions later' approach is very very very slim chance

My parents wont budge, idk how to stop them from being pussies. They also dont trust me because of him so in their eyes anything bad i say about him is just me causing shit.

What do you propose?

do they know you guys smoke weed

Kill him with rat poison. It's the only logical answer.

Whose butt is that?

fuck him make rape accusation

Yeah

Mine

I divert back to my previous plan- a hidden camera sting with an object of enough value to get the law involved. Anything from a game he wants to a laptop would work. Just tape it and present it as evidence.

I don't play dota 2 you little faggot, I'm going to poison you.

Plant CP on his computer, report him to centrelink and tell your parents he diddled you when you were young.

Does the law take it seriously if its a family member trying to steal another family members shit?

He could just claim he was borrowing it?

I know its bait because dota2 is his all time most played steam game with like 8000 hours

damn, was going to suggest you get clean and then expose him for it but that won't work
You should instead point out that he uses a lot of resources and just sits around
Or use your hidden camera in some way, get creative with it
Baiting him into stealing from your parents and recording it
Maybe even stealing from them and then framing him for it if you're feeling particularly like a robot

he is a fucking hero living the life learn wisely young grass hopper and you too shall heroo b with such greatness. also take some dizapam and sort out your ocd

All else fails just tape him stealing from your parents

How much mmr does he have?

If he's less than 6k tell him he's just being a waste of life

Uh if he actively taunts you then I'd just record it and show mum and dad.

Also report him to Centrelink.

Plus your parents are failing as parents if they are falling for his shit and are favouring one son over the other.

Man a went to the effort of making a fuckin infographic for my parents about internet useage and how we are paying for a package that we dont need, just so that he can use it but they still didnt care or even think about downgrading

There is 5 people in this house and we are paying for internet that could easily sustain 8-10 peoples daily needs.

They werent having any of it. They just see him as their lovely son who can do no wrong.
They are fucking pushovers and a prime example of how i am not going to raise my kids.

I actually think all of this is their fault for being too soft

Tell your parents that you're concerned about your brother and that he needs to see a psychiatrist. Get your girlfriend to confirm that your brother lied to try and manipulate her. Point out how he deals with your sick cousin.

Absolute madman

I tried telling them about the cousin thing

Their excuse for him was "its a very hard time for everyone and he has to deal with it in his own way"

Well then what are you going to do
Make his life hell, blackmail him, catfish him, do something if you really want him out
Do this if you hate him enough

>SWAT him when he's smoking
>he'll probably get shot to death

this made me lol

OP, you're a whiny faggot. you don't have to "do" anything about your brother. just fuck off and have your own life and don't make any more threads like this

user, if you're smart you'll proceed to get all the drugs out of your system, destroy and get rid of all drugs and related paraphernalia, and any other illegal items.

Destroy all things incriminating (Computer History Included).

Proceed to report him to law enforcement anonymously, accuse him of dealing. Wait to get Swatted.

Keep a really good secret.

sounds like a Dr. Phil episode. is there anything you could do to his girlfriend? maybe get her to breakup with him or get her to try and help you?

Australia doesn't SWAT ordinary citizens based on anonymous tips because we're not a dystopian shithole, faggot.

I once found out about 3 years ago that he was meeting up with dudes off craigslist behind his GFs back.
However at the time i didnt hate him as much as i do now so i didnt do anythign with that info.

But since then the "spare" phone (that he was using to organise meet ups) has gone missing.

So i have no proof. Any way to dig it up again?

Outing him as a closet fag who cheats on his gf with internet strangers would be soo perfect but id need the proof

>not a dystopian shithole
You're in Australia, the world's old convict pit and vector of everything poisonous

>not a dystopian shithole
>can't own guns

She fucking idolizes him
I think shes borderline retarded and like i said, he is super manipulative. Theres no way she would dump him, unless as i said above, she finds out that hes a fag who cheats on her with dudes. But afaik there is no longer any proof

Job seeker allowance?

Do you live in new zealand by chance?

Also. smash the fat fuck (im assuming fat cuz 3 500ml energy drinks and computer non stop) and his computer.

This is interesting
Finding the phone seems easiest, but anything short of that you could look for the account on Craigslist that posted the add and connect it to him
Or catfish him, using an actual fag for help or one of your friends

Tell him he's a fag

Doesnt craigslist delete posts after a certain amount of days?

I assume he would have a seperate email account that he uses, so maybe i could try and find out that.

But how?

Nah im an ausfag.
And nah he isnt fat, hes skinny af.
He has a really fast metabolism.

I genuinely think hes gunna have a heart attack or something in the next 5 or so years

>Muh guns will protect me from da gubbmint
>Oh wait they send swat teams for like no reason these days
>Probably because everyone's got a gun
>IRS increasing tax crackdown, taking more money from me, making me poorer
>Po-lice getting more funding, winning the arms race between rednecks and government
>I feel so safe
>What a country to be free in

I don't know anything specific about craigslist or fuckery with emails
You're going to have to find out how he's hooking up right now and use that instead

Easy fix. Physical anonymous pain.

Get him outside of house in isolated area, and break bone whilst unidentifiable.

Warn him (not through voice) to pack up shit and leave town. Give him very limited time to do this or else more physical pain will be brought on to him.

Are u kidding?
He would fucking use the broken bones as an excuse to sit at home and do nothing for even longer

I feel sad for this sorry parasite. Hes gonna have the wrath of Sup Forums slammed down on him like a ton of bricks

>getting this riled up over bait

Guess ausies ain't too saucy, leave banter to the pros, amerifats, 'kay kiddo? :^)

America 01
Australia 00

Aussy?

Dont you guys have heaps of coke in aussy?

just lace your weed with coke, get him addicted and od him.

>hurr just let the cancer spread and destroy the family capital

fuck no

OP, beat the shit out of him, call him a loser, explain why, and if he doesn't start getting his shit together kill or excommunicate him.

The weak must be destroyed if they insist on dragging the rest of the tribe down with them.

No fucking way cunt are you serious...

Coke is notoriously hard to get/ expensive af in australia

>we're not a dystopian shithole
Now now, don't lie.

>Or catfish him, using an actual fag for help or one of your friends
This.

Not if you do this right.

He must understand that today it is one broken bone, tomorrow it is 20.

And he is obsessed with Dota2 you say? Hmm, I wonder how you can use that and the threat of further broken bone as leverage...

As I said, easy fix OP... Just don't fuck up in the process.

Break his fingers and tell him to get a job (can't play dota with broken fingers now can you?)

Dude, it's not a problem. If he keeps living like that he'll become a vegetable or die. Life is fair bro :)

Source?