How many times do you often see the retarded people per day?

how many times do you often see the retarded people per day?

1 Japan
2 2~3 times

do you live next 2 neighbours and a shut in?

everytime I look in the mirror

no
perhaps unironically there is too many retards i think

There's a disabled girl I see at the bus stop every day. And one of the guys I'm working with has autism. Not in a meme sense but clearly visible medical condition of autism.

By day usually none but not fully uncommon as I live in the capital city which is crowded. As a realistic answer I'd say at least 2 per month. I remember seeing more in the 90s. No idea what happened

As an aside note I've saw a total of 2 asians (koreans, little kids) with down syndrome here.

Once a day on my way out of work. He cleans and I pass him and he says "Hiya user" and doffs his hat and I tell him likewise. Good guy.

I see 2 or 3 whenever I go to a very touristic place, otherwise maybe 1 per week.

>Czech Republic
>many

I don't know what this was about but when I was in Japan I once saw a procession of like fifty retards all in one place

literal autists are fucking odd actually
i guess some kind of social featurea make percentage of retards increase and it seems something have been changed in algentina
that's qute
this
the places less crowded have less retards or to zero retard

nuclear protest maybe?

>Population of Japan is about 99,999999...% Japanese
>oh wow why so many retards

Stop fucking your relatives and try something new guys.

Every day.

>his country doesn't have daily retard marches

Uncivilised yank

Well it has different spectrums I guess. The guy I'm working with basically can't form sentences, only says a word or two very quietly and just generally his communication skills are incredibly minimal. But he does his job and he's otherwise a nice guy.

Down syndrome used to be called the Mongolian Idiocy, and down syndrome people mongoloids; like the asians. It's how people used to think asians sprung up. .

Is his name Norbert Szakál?

No, who the fuck is that?

does he avoid eye contact ?

i was waiting this comment
when i was in china for study, i never found mental retard. there were many phisical disabled doing beggar though(or i just didn't realize it) and i feel tokyo have too many retards like in a train, anime shop or somewhere
i mean literal retards
that's a stricter retard
i guess companies in hungary also have special post for retards

You tell me

Hmm I guess so, but like I said it is fairly difficult to chat with him so it's hard to tell. When I don't talk with someone I don't creepily stare in their eyes either and if someone generally doesn't talk then there's not much reason for us to keep eye contact.
Well he has a degree. Not sure how, I guess the teachers are forgiving or something. Also just because his verbal skills are bad he might be able to write perfectly normally. I chat with him on facebook sometimes and obviously there it's not appearent.
I don't follow celebrities and stuff like that so I dunno what meme you're on about

I knew two guys, they're definitely not normal. Bit I'm not sure if you can call them retarded.

There's also one girl, I think she was slightly autistic. She used to talk about how she licked balls and such. I don't think such behavior is normal for a girl.

Spain

2 sometimes 3. One always likes to appoint people parking spots for cigarettes so he's pretty handy. I sometimes drink beer with him. We dawgs.

Daily, finns are too close to us.