Who is the most powerful being in Middle Earth?

Who is the most powerful being in Middle Earth?

>Inb4 Bombadil the meme man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZouiWmzWoY
youtube.com/watch?v=RRVIVJjuaHE
youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lava

Eru?

The whole point of the films was to show Frodo was the most powerful person in Arda

God

It's bombadil alright?

Everyone knows it he was literally there before everyone else even Melkor

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZouiWmzWoY

>I believe in Eru

lmao slaves

Illuvatar>ainur>melkor\morgoth>sauron>saruman>gandalf>the two blue wizards >radgast >mortal characters

Iluvatar >∞ Melkor > the Valar > Morgoth > Ring Sauron > everyone else

Sauron is a low tier power

I wish I could get into LOTR lore but it's so fucking convoluted

Manwe

Care to share? I got a copy of The Silmarilion from my _______mom that I haven't started yet.

Tom Bombadil

Literally author-inserted god into the Tolkien universe.

Bombadil is just a nature spirit. He has power in his domain, but he's nothing serious.

Are there other planets in LOTR?

Bombadil the meme man

Meme man is right, Bombadil couldn't have done anything like that.

Hi~ho
Diddly~do
Take this fuckin comment ~ oh
And shove it up yer ass~hole

Someone should make a Donut Steel image, Bombadil version

Literally shitty fan fiction tier

10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=RRVIVJjuaHE
TOM BOM
JOLLY TOM
TOM BOMBADILLO

At the time of the LOTR story it is Sauron. Others like Morgoth are inactive. Eu Illuvatar is God and not really a "being" in the strict sense.

Bombadil is Eldest. He is the personification of the void before creation. He is Silence.

Tom is father time or Arda personified

>most powerful
>trapped in a cock ring

Why does everyone say Tom is so strong? Just because he was there first?

He isn't. I wonder if the ainur know about him, since Gandalf seems to know him.

>He is the personification of the void before creation
The closest thing to that is probably Ungoliant.
Ebin memes.

isnt it obvious?

>be Feanor
>make the most beautiful gems ever in all of existence
>so beautiful Satan himself comes to steal them
>get mad, swear the most terrible oath that will ever be sworn in the history of the world
>former allies and friends are like "cool down bro, you're not thinking straight"
>kill them and steal their boats
>cross the ocean, get to the other side and burn the boats because this train has no brakes
>takes my entire people on a rampage all the way to the gates of Angband
>personally fight my way so deep into the enemy ranks I end up soloing nine Balrogs at once
>finally get struck down by Gothmog, lord of Balrogs
>my (many) children carry my dying body from the battlefield
>make them swear they nor their children nor their children's children will rest until we get those fucking gems
>set fire and blow away as ashes on the breeze as I die because of how FUCKING ANGRY I AM

MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N

fucking kek

I love this pasta

Non-gods/demigods probably fingoifin
Strongest maia was Sauron
Strong non-valar was Ungoliant

>ctrl+f
>no "eagles"
where are your memes now

>For Fëanor was made the mightiest in all parts of body and mind: in valour, in endurance, in beauty, in understanding, in skill, in strength and subtlety alike: of all the Children of Ilúvatar, and a bright flame was in him.

What's the name of that dragon that's as big as a mountain?

You're thinking of Ancalgon the Black, the greatest dragon who ever lived, whose death-fall destroyed 3 mountains larger than Everest.

Tom is the personification of Arda and the created universe. Ungoliant is the personification of the primordial nothingness that preceded creation.

They're probably secretly married, or the same being manifesting in two avatars

this video always gives me a good chuckle

this is so stupid; it would collapse under its own weight with that skeletal structure

It's a magic dragon bred by Satan himself from the time when the gods walked the earth, you bitch.

Fucking Feanorfags

That's because it's pure bullshit made by a faggot that took everything in The Silmarillion literally. Ancalagon was the biggest dragon but nowhere near as big as a mountain.

Post the real one faggot , he isn't that big.

>asks a question
>eliminates the correct answer from the response pool
You can just fuck right off.

Fuck off with your bullshit you bitch.

>pure bullshit

you mean pure awesome

This one?

Powerful = Prime Sauron
Strongest = Tulkas

magic m8, everything can happen
Where do Scatha and Fire Drake of Gondolin appear?

isn't galadriel pretty high up there, like beyond saruman

holy shit i'm dying

Fire Drake was in the battle of Gondolin in The Silmarillion. Scatha was probably in The Untold Tales or something.

Feanor best noldorfu

Go away, Teler

How come elves in the first age were so strong ?
Like you have Feanor killing dozens of Balrogs and Fingolfin nearly taking out Melkor himself in single combat , while Gandalf literally dies fighting a single Balrog.

>the two blue wizards

You have no fucking clue about their power, asswipe. Stop rollplaying. You can't make up a powerlevel based on two names and a direction.

Eru nerfed the fuck out of everyone for game balance because everytime there was a battle middle earth was always getting destroyed

If you can hammer down the different types of elves, the rest is simple.

probably gandalf unless the two blue wizzards come back and are still somehow competent and their power hasn't faded.

he's pretty big

No. that's just Hackson pandering to the female audience. She has power but not on the level of the wizards or Sauron. Fuck that part of The Hobbit movies pissed me off. Giving orders to Saruman and Gandalf, fuck off

Jesus christ these images are stupid.

Glaurung is like the size of a hummer limousine, and all subsequent dragons were in a similar range. There are numerous instances where dragons enter fortresses or other structures, and the doors of these places aren't especially big. Angband and Erebor's doors may have been big, but Nargothrond's was on a fucking hillside, and Glaurung got in just fine.

Dragons are sword killable. Hell, in the Hobbit movie, Smaug was so ridiculously big, the whole arrow scene was silly as fuck.

Someone needs to please webm this.

Pretty please. You'll be doing a service to all future LoTR threads.

Only cause of her ring.
In Unfinished Tales she literally creates a tornado around Dol Guldur killing every orc inside.

uh, I think you need to read up on your lore a bit, she was legit powerful

A tornado? Lol no. She laid bare the walls of Dol Goldur, no where does it say a fucking tornado. Stop being over dramtlike Hackson. And that's because she has the power of the elven ring but as stated it's power was now running out. She had the ability to protect her own realm with the ring but if Sauron eventually regained his power he would have destroyed Lorien and Galadriel within days. She wasn't even the leader of the white council in the books, Saruman was. And it was by his weapons that Gandalf drove Sauron out of Dol Goldur

No as I stated she had power but not on the levels of the people I mentioned

not that user, but weren't Galadriel's powers more perception based than martial or magical? Like she could tell who were good, evil, neutral, or misguided.

holy shit, we had this poster up in my primary school library, i had no idea it was from the hobbit.

thanks for the nostalgia user.

Galadriel is a first gen elf, she's powerful.

both but she rarely used the martial stuff, she had some crazy water shit going on from the ring

It's from The Silmarillion, it's Glaurung

define power the man with one bannana on a world without food is power think o fthe ring as a bannana

it's from the silmarillion/children of hurin

wft does "power" even imply? They can shoot force lightning out their asses?

She has power yes but remind me again what she did when Sauron approached Moria in the second age? That's right she ran and hid in Lorien with her long haired poofy husband

bilbo

Power is power, what's not to get?

In five years I'll be so confused when I see this image flipping through my folders.

Bilbo was literally the only Ringbearer to leave the ring willingly.

>inb4 Sam

But what about Sam?

youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU

Didn't Frodo give it up at Rivendell?

That's true power considering he's literally just a hobbit

I was honestly pretty confused when I saw it in my folder too. Until I saw the creation date and it all made sense. thank you for enjoying my OC

You're pulling this completely out of your ass. Re-reading the Silmarillion again and it literally says Ungoliant was merely one of the spirits that Melkor tempted to his side, ie, Maiar at best. She only grew immensely powerful after feasting on the trees.

Would you a Sauron?

This here. If you think about it, it's the only creature ever to not listen to Sauron's will, and while marked forever, he wasn't corrupted by it.

Bombadil IS Melkor.

Redhead looks like my gf. She doesn't like TlotR, fantasy or even reading in general.
I love her, but my inner child suffers for it.
Gonna show her the pic thou, even if I know the answer she'll give me.

Is it just me, or is the hardcore LOTR fan community (the type that makes bizarre fanfics and fanart) somehow classier than the fanbases of other major series (Harry Potter, for example)? Like I read a story where fucking Obi-Wan Kenobi lands in Middle Earth and it's actually decent.

Someone pitched the idea to make this happen, someone else thought it was a good idea, money was moved, people were hired, and this was fucking made. This went on those poor bitches resumes. What in the fuck

Melkor is Eru's ego

Fucking normie REEE!

What the fuck are you talking about?

Ultimately, lotr fans knows and appreciate the love and passionTolkien put on his work.
Rowling did it for the money from start, and rehased other mythos without adding anything resambling OC

>or even reading in general
I hope she cooks

Melkor was inside you all along.