Well Sup Forums this is it

Well Sup Forums this is it
Trips decide how I'm killing myself and what to do before (mass shooting burning down my house, etc)

You will Strangle a smoldering child to death as he/she makes their way home from school. You will pull a realistic bb gun on the police and the will shoot you, All whilst you stream it.

This.

How can a child be smoldering?

bump for detailed first comment

DAMN! So close, user!

Write a moving death poem.

I feel ya, samefag!

Make this happen

soon a trips will appear

Oh, and you will kill yourself by drinking too much water.

tfw you are 1 of two commenters

But I want this to happen, so lets go!

Does that mean he burns child?

This has to happen. It's always been my dream

Getting fucked by a horse

eat as many tide pods as you can, stream it, and try to seem as though you were doing that stupid ass challenge so the media will cover your story and try to ban tide pods or some shit

The best type of high is being sleep deprived

Eat nothing but your own shit until you die

Roll

DAMNIT!!! JUST ONE REPLY TOO LATE!!!!

Be a good boy and just start smoking cigarettes. Pain is the discipline of humanity, user.

break into a zoo and rape the elephant

I actually like this more than my idea.

rolling for this

This one!

Slit your own throat in the middle of a busy street

Smoke Cigarettes

Rolling for this boi

Assault your senator at their home (whether you actually hurt them or not is up to you), when the cops show, pull a gun.

Brilliant

better not hurt anyone else if you want to take your life, at least go out without a big bang so your family can at least live a normal life.
just do it with hellium painless way too

This.

This one. But shove a few of em up your ass before you start.

roll

Have anal sex until you get AIDS

roll

user, I CHOOSE YOU!!

Roll

Again!

Rolling in the deep

Tide pods

Best idea of 2018

Rolll

Imma ace this roll this time!

a Tide Pods + bleach cocktail

Slit wrists in bathtub with hot water in it, 30 mins after taking xanax or sleeping pills.

You eat your last meal before with a hooker and then give her all your savings.

gonna reroll this one

murder middle school children

Go on a shooting spree with illegally purchased weapons. This will prove that banning guns won't help.

Rolling this nigga

preroll for this boi

Plus laxatives so you shit your pants while poisoning yourself

Come on honey

Come.to be so I can kill you, empty out all bank accounts and bring monies with you, Kik is xxb1oh4z4rdxx for details if trips

Gimme a reroll

Eating a soap bar

Rerill

rellerino

Obtain illegal weapons and stream yourself killing as many niggers in their ghetttos.

come on daddy

This

closer

fly to North Korea and kill Kim Jong Un

Live you life, let the world decide.

Piss off chuck norris

ONE OFF YOU FUCK YOU HAVE ONE JOB
[spoiler]but honestly it would be easier if OP wasn't such a faggot and used dubs instead[/spoiler]

Plz

Drinking gasoline

rawl

Take up smoking, drink a six pack of beer a day. Drink nothing but cheap off brand soda pop. And eat high carp meals from fast food joints.

You'll develop type II diabetes and die before you're 40. Easy.

Do it we believe in you.

WINRAR

ikr, I had like a ton a triples yesterday, and even a quad. I couldn't even count how many dubs I got. and earlier today, that faggot that said trips gets 10k, I got trips

Fucking quads, invalid post

WINRAR!!!!!!

i want to finally carry through today too. good luck to you fellow user. farewell.

This

winrar

Godspeed user, pls write TIDE IN, DIRT OUT on your chest or some shit before you die

Rip quads are invalid

Winrar

I'll roll for my post one last time, as I don't think quads count.

Go to your local middle school, kill everyone there, shout "ur mom gay" at the police and die in a shootout with them

quads>trips deary newfriend

quads do count, faggot

voet for this

chaos says do the following: buy a toys R us drone for a few bucks, then strap something really dangerous to it, like whatever you have, then go fly it at some people, and then detonate it. Then call up some news outlet and claim it was NEW ISIS, and you guy worship the GREE GODDESS ISIS, and you're sick of Allah taking all the souls. Then eat a tide pod.

OP here,
Will do the Tide pods one. I won't be doing this immediately as I have some matters to sort out, look to the news for the next week.

Post twitch name

OP here,
I have to make a twitch account as I don't have one right now, I will do this and then share it with you degenerates tomorrow after a goodnights sleep.