Dubs choose what I say

Dubs choose what I say

rolling

"I'd let you eat my ass like a bowl of salad"

can i sip your milk jugs

i said "howdy" because i like to fuck horses

77get

Listnen, chatting is fine and all but I want to meet and see you. We could be having a blast on the chat and dont hit it off irl. So lets meet up for a coffee or smthing. Im a very bad storyteller but would like to practice on you ;)

Goodnight

I gonna make fuk at yoo

can i suck your milk jugs

rolling for this

send me a pic of your butthole

I'm looking for the belt buckle height love of my life that I can split open with my massive gorilla cock.

winrar

I have been traveling for a fortnight and nigger Jim my strongest nigger died. Would you allow a tired man to rest for a bit.

you have dick suckin lips

Can't send pics but w/e

Roll

/thread

delivered, OP is not a faggot

kek

Keep rolling

>playing the game wrong.

Jk lol. How's it going?

fuck sorry my dog snatched my phone

I’m mildly autistic, can I count your toes?

"well i had to try. you look like you would have a cute one. do you like memes?"

roll

Oh sorry not your butthole, the butthole of your youngest daughter. My autocorrect fucked that up.

Can i suck your dick?

Rolling for this.

Jk lol. How's it going :)

reroll

can i lick it

rolling again

This.

Roll

win

Rolling.

Kek. This.

This

The ones that win kinda kill the conversation really fast lol

roll

Roll.

Show me your dick

Hehe hi... *starts to smile with a light grin*
How are you doing beautiful?
*puts arm around sholder* maybe I could be of assistance tonight maybe?
*smells hair* hehe maybe we could have some fun?
*grabs your boobs really quickly* haha like that? I bet we could have fun
*smiles while touching your butt* come on baby I got a place...
*waits for you to respond while feeling your boobs again*

Sorry. I have a odd sense of humor lol. Anyway how are you?

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Let’s have sex

Win

Fuck you

Rolling

Sorry lol. How are you

"I'm just kidding haha, my find took my phone haha."

I'm not sure I can recover from this and I don't think she's going to respond. So I'll do one more.

roll

o sheit

rolling

I want to tell you that I have classified government documentation on internal US involvement leading up to and on 9/11. But what I really really wanted to tell you is that I’m in your closet

Win

A judgement is being visited upon the Jews that, while barbaric, is fully deserved by them. The prophecy which the Fuhrer made about them for having brought on a new world war is beginning to come true in a most terrible manner. One must not be sentimental in these matters. If we did not fight the Jews, they would destroy us. It's a life-and-death struggle between the Aryan race and the Jewish bacillus.

Hey man go to snap and add aristovniktjasa than post results here

She's honestly not even fun.

SOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOISOI

KEK winrar

Why?

win.

Jesus

She is a huge slut ... I bet you can get some nudes from her

You know this how?

"my friends were passing my phone around while i was gone. sorry lol"

And I just told her I'm in her closet. Pretty sure I'm not getting nudes.

How do you think I know that ?

Could you get me a sandwich, it’s hot in this closet and I’m hungry.

Where are you from lol

Roll

I dont see any proof

roll

we can still save this

This kek

God bless you anons trying to salvage this.
Roll.

From eu

Scroll up

reroll

Im talkinh about the girl that I posted her snap

I live in Texas. I don't think you know her lol

You have shit taste in clothes from what I can see

Rolling for this. Hit up a new girl this one is boring.

She is from my city dude

I thought you were talking about the one im talking to rn lol my bad.

winrar

It’s high time for the U.S. to follow Europe’s lead and end water fluoridation. The only place that fluoride belongs is in toothpaste and other topical tooth applications. This way, the fluoride is applied to the only organ in the body that stands to benefit (the surface of the teeth), individuals have a clear choice as to whether or not to use fluoride, and the entire food chain is not contaminated with fluoridation chemicals.
This is not rocket scienc; it’s common sense. And, unlike the fluoride in drops, tablets, and tap water, fluoride toothpaste is actually FDA approved. However, make sure to read the poison label that FDA requires on all tubes of fluoride-containing toothpaste: “If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, seek professional help or contact poison control immediately.”
So — how many glasses of water, tea, coffee or other tap-sourced beverages do you drink in a day? If you’re starting to feel a little uneasy — you should be. We all should.
This week we launch Fluoride Awareness Week. We set aside an entire week dedicated to ending the practice of fluoridation.
There’s no doubt about it: fluoride should not be ingested. Even scientists from the EPA’s National Health and Environmental Effects Research Laboratory have classified fluoride as a “chemical having substantial evidence of developmental neurotoxicity.”
Furthermore, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 41 percent of American adolescents now have dental fluorosis — unattractive discoloration and mottling of the teeth that indicate overexposure to fluoride. Clearly, children are being overexposed, and their health and development put in jeopardy. Why?

Keep rolling ig

user salvaged, only to be possibly ruined in the next dub

'Ida' believe it lol.
No, I'm sorry. Can we start again?

reroll

No im talking abot the girl I posted her snap haha

kek. nice try, reroll.

Stupid brown nigger. Go back to shitting in the streets.

Send nudes or I’ll assrape your dad