What is this on my dick?

What is this on my dick?

Have has these bumps for awhile, asked a doctor about them and she said she had no idea and go see a dermatologist.

Been a few months since this pic, less red and about the size of a pencil eraser or smaller.

genital warts. enjoy

Just cut it off with an exacto knife

Been in a dry spell for a few years and these bumps started showing up months ago. Wouldn't they have changed by now? Also aren't genital warts painful? These are not. Also wouldn't a college physician be able to tell what genital warts are?

Don't know how I feel about this.

clogged sebaceous glands

Damnnn is that your dick?

Top kek

But upon further inspection it's just a pimple. Pop that shittt

Dunno what they are, but I had them at one point. Took a pair of channel lock pliers and ripped em out of my balls. Hurt like shit, but they didn't scar and they haven't reappeared. If your doctor couldn't identify them I'd assume they're some sort of cyst or pimple-like thing.

Rare genetic condition where your dick sprouts another head

Do they last this long? Thanks.

Grower not a shower I guess? Looks a lot worse in those pics than it is. Thanks for making me feel even more self-conscious :^)

Not a pimple, not 'popable' no pus.

Might just go to the dermatologist instead of trying my chances with a pair of pliers.

Looking forward to it.

This, OP. It's kinda weird but with a dick as stubby as yours you should take what you can get

It's a cyst, in the latest picture you can see the structures underneath. Just cut or freeze it off like a wart. Dermatologist would do the same for like 500$ after giving you an anesthetic that won't work.

this, either ingrown hair or cyst, id say the ladder

Holy shit that is his dick! Kekekekekekeke thought it was a nut at first glance. That was fucking great

Why TF does it looked like you have labia. Fucking cut it all off, the whole thing. Whatever is it. Not just the cyst, your labia, your overgrown clit, your ovaries that dropped. Cut it all off. You're an abomination.

not OP but fuck you, man's got weird shit on his dick, cut him some slack.

webm of you popping it please

Medicfag here. This is a very easily treatable form of testicular cancer that doesn't even require a doctor to treat. However, curing it can be excruciatingly painful unless you have the proper anesthetics. So I recommend drinking half a bottle of whiskey or whatever alcohol you have to number the pain and carefully snap it off the base with scissors. After which you must let it bleed until your body naturally stops the blood from flowing otherwise you risk it growing back. But after a few days the swelling should be gone and you can repeat the process until all bumps are gone. Then you should be alright. Though there is a possibility it could grow back at a later date.

And again, not popable. Would have already if I could.

godspeed op, you and your funky dong.

Disgusting. You will never get laid again.

i actually kinda did lol

funk dong masta, get yo shit we leavin'.

skin tag maybe?