Cat gore thread

Cat gore thread

please post videos of cats getting rekt or tortured, i know Sup Forums loves cats and shit, but im hooked to that shit, i know im a sick fuck, but please, if i don't see videos of cats going through great pain i might start killing the stray cats in my neighborhood.

ok im sorry kitty, but pls, just post them vids, im sure some Sup Forumsros have them.

Worse than all the trap/blacked/cuck/fb threads combined

This one time when I was crashing on this strppers couch her boyfriend killed her cat and tried to strangle her. Apparently when he went to jail the nigs all yelled catkillercatkiller and brutally raped him. Cuz they knew he was a bitch.

kill your shit parents instead.

Anyone got sauce for this?

Hey faggot walk in traffic.

don't know what is wrong with me I actually enjoy killing kittens I killed 7 last year I enjoyed the torture and their suffering I cant stop.

i wish i can kill kittens man, but i cant risk ruining my life over some filthy fucking ungrateful parasite cats.

yeah i got it man, post cat torture vids and ill give u the sauce

that's just it man those kittens were my daughters it was an excuse.

Al Gore with a cat in 1965

You should really seek help, there are barriers you should not cross.

Kek

Oh whatever pussy
>durr! Hurr! Killings not natural guiz! Derp derp!

That's hot man

Don't kill cats they have been bred down by richfags for money they don't deserve it, what you should be doing is looking for a stray kitten to save and keep it as a house cat like all people should do they're funny as fuck and easy to look after. Up to you though if you wanna be gay probably wont end well.

Hate speech will not be tolerated here, I'm going to tell your parents

sexy!!!!

Jesus fucking Christ.

i know what im fapping to tonight, this faggot is so lucky.

dead catto

K

OP, you need some help man. Don't hurt cats, I did it once and I deeply regret what I have done. Don't make the same mistake as me.

Faggot