Female Hate Thread

Female Hate Thread
Give us the best anti-female blackpill you have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7mwGW1N3aY
youtu.be/6aq0eGdHMkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

its okay user

Anime women /= real woman

Why are men so afraid to openly hate women?

Women openly hate men all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7mwGW1N3aY

salty

Fucking women. Blame fucking Disney for mind fucking them all into believing they are all princesses and should all be put upon a pedestal and venerated.
Crazy selfabsorbed men hating feminists

Emma Goldman should have been lynched.

anyone who asks for help carrying something heavy should be fired for incompetence and also for failing to meet the minimum requirements of the job position

tldr; all women should be fired

I don't hate all women...
Just white women.

Anyone else notice you don't have the same issues with respect and attitude when you're fucking an Asian chick or an educated black girl? It's always the "i'm too good for you because i've been on a ladder all my life" white American cunts that think they deserve special privileges. Doubt I'll fuck with another chalkie again, unless she's a legitimate nazi believing she should be a second class citizen.

But I like good looking bratty white girls and I do believe they deserve more respect than men.

Context?

FFS.. so the second one.. avoid her yeah? She was pretty cool too but this is too much for me to handle.. "im good girl"..

>nigger detected
Who thought you how yo use the internet nigger? We have to get rid of that cunt.

Males thought the convention was a fun place.
Dumb fucks, they should have realized it was actually extended work, and fun is not allowed at convention, dumb 'trans-racial' cunt gets them fired because they were laughing. Probably thought she heard "patriarchy" in there somewhere.

>ATM machine
>Automated teller machine machine
Fuck you.

>guys joking around
>nigger gets offended
>nigger turns around and takes photo of guys
>nigger tweets the image to publicly shame and humiliate them
>nigger calls security
>nigger gets them ejected from conference
>nigger starts a campaign to get them fired because male oppression
>guys get fired
>nigger gets backlash for overreacting
>nigger eventually gets fired too

>10/10 accurate

Does PIN number also anger you?

Smart man!

>autism

>negress

She was clearly acting like a privileged white gender studies cunt. Wouldn't surprise me if she was like 1/8 Sicilian of north african dissent and called herself "African American" real black girls get flirty with white guys that aren't afraid to joke around.

Either that or she said something, and one of them shot her down, and she went into full rage bitch mode to ruin their lives.

This is how it should be.
All of you women haters are fugly cunts.

Oh and another spicy secret. According to stats the majority of attractive young ladies who didn't settle for you and their chads who bullied you have more friends, are well integrated and become way more successful.

Just as much as LCD display. Fucking idiots everywhere.

>mad that all director nominees are men
women need to direct better movies then

Funny cunt.

>applauds

>applauding heightens

I don't even understand why you neck beard virgins are so sensitive about this stuff lmaooo

I don't understand all the hate. Women are inherently manipulative and untrustworthy. That's expected, and it's fine. Just don't be dumb go looking for some great meaningful relationship with one. Never fall in love, and definitely don't have kids.

Found the beta

You're a tight cunt if you bring kids into this world... Kids are great when they grow older though, free of the mothers lies and free to think for themselves

So what if I'm “beta“?
I know very well that women are attracted to big, good looking guys with many friends and even that some of them are very self absorbed. And that is OK. It is how they are and it's beautiful.
You bitter nerds don't come close to their level of aesthetics.

Ok, cuck.

raising a daughter = cucked

I second this

Dem wrong equivalences

I don't hold my opinion, because I like being cucked. It exists out of love for girls.

/thread

>raising a daughter=cucked
Lol what?
If you're raising her to be a Disney princess bitch well.. you're not cucked but a beta loser for sure..
I have 3 sisters and none of them are fucking entitled princesses.
They're real humans, blessed with independent thought and will, they don't use or depend on anyone and despise most if not all forms of Feminists/feminism

your girlfriend is cheating on you

Nigger gtfo

Well it’s true

KYS. Do humanity a favor.

You're raising and financially supporting a woman, so that Chad and Tyrone can fuck her silly.

Get BLACKED

And your dumb ass thinks that’s a *bad* thing? Unless you’re completely useless, you should be able to put enough money together to attract a pretty young woman. This gives men intrinsic advantages: men can always make more money, get more power, or become more famous. Women can’t ever become 23 again or get their looks back.

Sack the fuck up and press your advantages.

>i’m a huge faggot that fell for meme bait

Serious question: how old are you people?

Nope. Not I. Maybe someone else.
And btw my sisters wouldn't touch a nigger for a million dollars

In most cases, neither of those messages will work

Based cuck

t. female
captcha game on point

>not understanding hyperbole
It's pretty clear which guy you are, sperglord.

Feel free to try nigger. Last nigger tried fucking with me ended up in an ambulance.

L
O
L O L O L
O
L

Of course jaja

Wow, you must be really strong. Probably very cool, too.

I don't know why you can't keep your emotions under control or what made it so they keep you from having a civil discussion. But I expect that you are at least somewhat in the know about duality. Mb you understand that, although your insults hurt me, I can't kill myself as long as there are people opposed to me such as you. As a person valueing women even in some of their mean ways I wouldn't want to remove myself from society, as maybe it might be to their disadvantage.

youtu.be/6aq0eGdHMkA

She should, she's a billionaire tv star. That's what America votes for now.

>really strong
Not really. He was way too drunk to pick a fight, hopefully he learned his lesson.
>very cool
I guess that depends who you ask

anyone else hate woman logic?

..... nice bait mate

Ehhh I’d say the claim made by the meme is supported by well documented data from various online dating sites. Sad but when it comes to online dating white guys get the majority of matches

Did Democrats really say that? I only remember Biden saying that someone whose catch phrase is "You're fired" lacks empathy. It was a pretty good speech.