Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
What is your darkest or dirty confession that even God does not wants to know?

I buy/obtain female dogs to train and fuck them

That's fucked up.

i wipe standing up

I once had a friend who fucker her brain up on drugs and I used her a blowjob machine until she was committed to an assisted living center.

did you ever do it.... DOGGYSTYLE?
HUEHUEHUEHUE

They need a hug after you finished?

sometimes I don't wash my hands after I urinate

Wow

How much sperm did your put in her mouth?

I didn't brush my teeth today.

I will call to the police

This guy gets it

sometimes i cross the street against the light

Doggystyle is pretty uncomfortable for me actually

>that even God does not wants to know?
god knows everything even before you think about it so... or so it is believed

God is to busy killing good people giving them cancer

I'm going to be smuggling 10ks of brick in 15 minutes traveling north to broom

I sometimes wear the same underwear 2-3 days in a row

Wtf man that's the sickest thing I've seen on here for a long time.

Hello friend. Wow thats a cool story bro m8. So where exactly are you going to travel? This seems to be very interesting. Can you also describe what you will be wearing, its a bit chilly today.

> sometimes i turn the shower to maximum blast and clean inside my ass.

> i hold my shit in as long as possible to maximize how good if feels coming out... doesn't work with pissing.

> i grab the loo roll off the holder and stand in a half squat so I can get some fast-action ass-wiping underway.

> normally the middle finger does all the work. and i always check how much shit is on the paper before it goes in the loo.

> sometimes i grab my dick after shitting, dab it dry with tissue, then let it slam into my balls, knocking them and my shaft under the toilet seat.

> if fruit is getting too ripe - it goes in a smoothie.

> if veg is getting too old - it goes in an omelette or a chilli.

gross

Sometimes I'll just walk past a homeless person without giving them money

I use to play the blind fold food taste game with my sister. I would blind fold her and let her suck each fruit and guess.. then rub banana on the tip of my dick and let her try.. she would say banana. Felt so good

Jealous :(

b/

I watched a truck drive off a highway late at night in front of me and just drove past the debris. Apparently the driver hit someone

thats hardcore man

>rode one of my moms dildos while deepthroating the other and jerking off

Take pictures of my cousin's feet.

i wipe back to front. with tp wadded not folded

I've spent a good amount of time finding random girls on forums, reddit, discord, etc. and sending them anonymous messages detailing how attractive I think they are and what I want to do to them. For some reason I get off to a girl knowing that I'm jerking off to her.

Most of them block me or call me an asshole, creep, etc. Very few reply back positively, though I have gotten a few wins.

Personally, I don't consider it immoral, though I know most people would, so I would never want anyone to find out about it.

It's not that dark but it's the darkest I have.

Show!

MODS

Scammed someone off the internet for 400 dollars, this was back in 2003 so maybe 1000 dollars in today’s money?

You are not very bright

>He thinks this is how inflation works

*gasp* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

how can you be this autistic?

I shower naked