HOMELAND

Can we all agree that she is the worst fucking CIA operative of all time? I just started season 3, so no spoilers please, but for fucks sake she makes it hard to watch.

When does this show return if ever?

Keep watching for based Quinn though (and a bit Saul but he's gotten worse from season to season)

January. They switched its and Shameless' premieres this year because reasons.

I stopped watching by the end of S3.

Ah I will watch. I miss Brody though. And I hope whatever the fuck his name is alive. or else dropped. lance stance whatever his name is. i feel like i havent seen this show in years but I have watched the last season

as ex spec ops I can assure you she isn't. we acrually used to have hambeasts that worked cia boards that fucked a steady stream of operators.

this is why female infantry is wrong. they will literally just turn into whores.

luckily I am ugly and we only slept at those bases every few days. but yea, there are retarded cia operatives and most of them are female.

I got grey helicopter stories, but none I am willing to tell on Sup Forums. and none of them I was so dumb as to fuck a spook.

I'm right after the Cia is blown up and they give Carrie a hard time at the Senate meeting, for fucks sake it's her fault it's not like they are lying or throwing her under the bus. WAHHHHH I SLEPT WITH A TERRORIST AND GAVE AWAY SECRET INFORMATION WAHHH

>women operators

I hate it when Iranians hang Brody

>be HUMINT
>work with female HUMINTers
>they're all absolute fucknut crazy sociopaths
>great at their jobs
>they literally fuck hundreds of dudes tho
>mfw only dude on my team and going inna sandbox with all this
yolo

Mfw trying to skip over her temper tantrums and get the the action and suspense

I seriously don't understand how u guys do it. I was always cool.knowing there were 200 guys wanting to kill me but I had 16 of my own around.

id you were a ground pounding humint you got my respect. I knew tons of grils in sigint that were whores. but I refused to fuck in combat. I am a hopeless alcoholic and I never drank once in combat.

that is why I left. so many people thought it was a joke. but the first guy I couldn't save, I knew this shit was real.

upi should not be banging bitches or getting drunk while deployed.

>no recoil
>gun doesn't cycle

holy fuck, do they even try anymore?

>knifehands

>mfw

It's a special CIA gun.

Can someone post the longer version where some guy walks calmly past them with his pack and rifle?

It's even worse in garrison.
Everyone is playing politics like their in unit like its fucking game of thrones.
>Female sergeant runs out three other sergeants (all genuinely good) from the unit and divides the intel company into some undgodly cluster fuck just so she can be the queen on the company

The job is great man, and fuck if it isn't fun running around with operators. But man, I really wish the other people around me were sane sometimes.
Carrie is earily accurate to the girls around me.

are they qt? post pics

>post photos of people with TS clearances on Sup Forums
Nice try Putin.

>being a spy
>letting motherfuckers take pictures of you

no published picture has been taken of my face since 2009. and I was only a sapper.

are they qt though?

Qt? Nah, not really.
More like club sloots.
Psycho ass club sloots that will facebook stalk you to the ends of the earth and use your mom's death in order to get you to be emotionally dependent on them.

That's cold. Why would a girl subject herself to this?

*worst actress of all time

ftfy

Let's invade her country. I'll fuck the shit outta her.

the same reason a boy would. for the motherfucking glory and the tab.

if I remember correctly this.is for her ranger tab. she wont be adked into the 75th obviously, but she will still get to wear a ranger tab the rest of her life. which is pretty cool in most units.

even the sapper units I was in, only about half of us were actual sappers.

>Can we all agree that she is the worst fucking CIA operative of all time? I just started season 3, so no spoilers please, but for fucks sake she makes it hard to watch.

Its the meds

when she is on meds she is a shitty, incompetent agent

when is is off meds she is basically a super-spy

What a cutie.

i think we all know who the worst fucking CIA operative of all time is

>It's Carrie off her meds and yet somehow solves the problem episode

Honestly she should just stop taking that shit. Its holding her back.

wasn´t she on her meds on 1st season?