Things I dislike about this Sup Forums

Things I dislike about this Sup Forums...

People who are racist Nazi stuupid intolerant bigoted idiots sex fans et ceteras.

Fucking idiots who think it is appropriate to post fucking penises.

People who make low effort posts.

People who don't post good images to a fucking Mongolian knitting image board.

People who hack for the fuck of it anarchists etc

People who assume their personal political philosophy is automatically the best even though it's proven fucking useless or worse.

People who insult others for no fucking reason, Sup Forums memes!tropes aside.

You complete fucks who always go tits or gtfo. Sure I like tits but it's fucking completely degrading to demand such shit and you should understand how bad a person you have become following this bullshit.

Many other things I cannot be bothered to type now.

Mhmmm

t. roastie

sounds like you hate all of Sup Forums
why the fuck are you still here then faggot

Tits or gtfo hurts, especially when i just want to post a pic of myself to others and see what they think and possibly have a pic thread with no dicks or tits or whatever.

Also people posting private pics and people doxing others and mainly people who don't question norms because they feel that entitles them to some kind of collectivity I have news for you shits the chances of us all dusting here at once are very fscking near ZERO please respect this and act accordingly. Yep

Amen :))

You're allowed to leave, you know this right?

Faggot? As in I want sex with guys? I have news for you dipshit I don't want sex with fucking anything but I would do it for NO FUCKING REASON with a cute girl or whatever yes.

Stop insulting Mr you absolute fucking waste of time space and thought. Death and life are Too God For You Shithead.

Also people that think Sup Forums was meant to be a shithole? Here, take my kik and message me there, i dont want to stay in this thread too long

Frickfracksnicksn4ck

Leave ? My own fucking space? Haha. Fuck you I'll play where I want fool.

Thanks person but I'm all ok I don't need to message you no offence. Have a good life.

Okay, you too!

*not dusting being existing homing that kind of shit. Autocorrect my sheehfjfjdus

Op probably had a good spoonful of meth in this morning

Nope idiot. Why would you assume a fucking sensible post on this shithole would be drug related? FYI I've never done meth I am not that hopeless!dumb. Move the fuck on bitch you waster. Move out of my fucking creative space. BYE

Gtfo

Huh? Get The Fuck Out of What? You're gonna hav to be more specific in your fuck ass arrogant as fuck insulting reply to GOD. Fuck that I'm saying is all... Die.

3 edgy 5 me

Yeah.

Seems like tumblr is probably a better place for you. You also realize that this is /b specifically. A very small portion of Sup Forums. If you'd like some variety there are many more options. B is literally just irrational shit all the time. If you can't take that then move on. No one here cares, they're just going to harass you unless you peak their interest

>sensible post

lmfao

Lol quality meta right here famalam :)))))))

>creative space

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Ok thanks famalama I have honestly never visit Tumblr. Maybe I will. I understand this is Random Bullshit but random does Not mean insult all. Just posing this for people who are not yet fucking useless space.

I appreciate the constructive reply heres.

Typical nigress

I appreciate your irony huh. Post more :+)

I actually think you're a stupid piece of shit for this post, but since you seem so genuinely upset and determined to change something you can't. I thought I'd offer some alternatives that better fit you. Happy posting

Who? Me? You useless racist spam.

Ok fuck you idiot you were never born and Futhermore you are in worse than hell for all time assuming time means any fucking thing to Me. Death is too good for you but don't worry I got this.

Huh..

you're the kind of retard to click on a pewdiepie video and talk about how you dislike him, all because it showed up in the side bar. just fucking dont you, no one cares and you dont have to be here

Since everything you mentioned is standard here, why do you come here? Serious question

>Republicans
>men
>every user
>every user
>no one here
>Republicans
>every user
>feminists who want equality of the sexes by letting both sexes be user, and protect the sanctity of that true equality from the whores which would destroy it
FTFY

Never watched him fuckwad. Die more shitheads.

never said you watched fuckshit, i said you were the kind of idiot to do what i said. go back to school relearn reading comprehension.

Ok I respect your question. I come because I'm bored and have no reason to spend any time at all, anywhere, at all. So I try and deal and it's fucking hard shit.

I come maybe 7 times a ear though. If I can try and curate this stain I would.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmzx

You are so happy that I have to fuck with your self forever and make it worse than is imaginable. Congrats fuckwit. I will dotl this and it do any even include anyone else or anywhere else.

You wish you will die by you men just won't. Lol. Z

There is a stark lacking of penises in this thread.
I don't have any saved, sorry.

So why don't you do something productive instead of coming to this shithole?
Nothing's going to change by you yelling at these (us) idiots
We're pretty much set in our ways, fellow faggot

Currently the only good thing on Sup Forums is pic related.

Because he is an unemployable homeless bum.

Lol. Nah.?
Productive like what famalam? With clover it's just too easy to post here and it's still like (as I understand it) like the 8th most popular site on the netz. Anyway I agree though so whatever. I'm out, or at least outta b/

Have nothing now.

1) wrong fuckhead.
2) death would have been ok, ok.

Oh but it is. It rages all the fb fap/ylyl/dicpic fags.

No cares about your unwarranted opinion, this is b.
This board is just about anything goes, go back to Plebbit if you want to be cradled.

Death for who?

All else. You assume that it is ok but I really don't have to care anything/anyhow. Now is just an illusion if you are fucking lucky, waste.

Unwarranted opinion? Oh.

What were you doing when you did a only wrong, ..