Shills out a shitty diss to distract from Harvey Rapestein and california legalizing weaponized AIDS

>Shills out a shitty diss to distract from Harvey Rapestein and california legalizing weaponized AIDS.
Trump curse kills Eminem when?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/new-california-law-reduces-penalty-knowingly-exposing-someone-hiv-n809416
theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2013/11/every-celebrity-eminem-has-ever-dissed/281252/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never, Em is still the goat, stay mad about it stormbabies.

t. JDIF
How much did you pay Eminem to take the heat of your Hollywood rape jews with dumb millenials?

be mad, stay mad

You didnt answer his question cunt

>inb4 b-but Eminem did political songs before, what about Mosh?

Yeah, in his worst album

fake ass "nationalist" happy merchants got what they deserved
Em more like the man

Why talk to animals? He's not Dr. Doolittle. Just trying to help! :)

Timing too good. I haven't seen anyone mention Rapestein or weaponized AIDS on Facebook. Just Eminems diss. Whether he intended too or not he was the perfect distraction for those molochs

WAAH WAAH RAPPER MAN WAS MEAN TO DRUMPHKINS WAAH WAAH

>I haven't seen anyone mention Rapestein on Facebook
Do you have 12 friends?

No I have california liberal friends. I was once one of them. I see what they are getting fed by their bubble. I still get the liberal Facebook bubble.

I don't give a fuck about Trump. I care about no one noticing gay jews made not get jail time for purposely spreading AIDS and no one noticed because of Slim AIDsy.

If fags want to give fags aids, who cares? The issue is that they can now donate blood without telling blood banks that they’re positive.

Also prostitutes. That was a major selling point I guess.

>OP shills out shitty shitpost to distract from Eminem's diss track
Eminem curse kills OP when?

>Eminem curse
Name one person Eminem ever hated that got BTFO

>california legalizing weaponized AIDS

uh what

nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/new-california-law-reduces-penalty-knowingly-exposing-someone-hiv-n809416

Trump. He didn't even respond because he's reeling in shock. He's unravelling.

The freestyle was pretty cringe DESU.

Moby

okay first off-- if someone is HIV positive and taking meds--you're waaaaay less likely to get anything from them then someone who doesn't know their status. Especially since they're (in almost all cases) undetectable, meaning when they take a blood test, HIV doesn't show up because they barely have enough of the virus in their body to infect anyone. Stop demonizing people with HIV--its not their fucking fault asshole.

what about white america

>Sup Forums
>to stop demonizing people
I mean I agree with you that he's an asshole, but doubt he'll stop being a paranoid virgin anytime soon

theatlantic.com/entertainment/archive/2013/11/every-celebrity-eminem-has-ever-dissed/281252/

He recorded that video days before the BET awards.

but that song wasnt on relapse/recovery

Kill yourself you fag pos.
>it's cool now you only need expensive treatment for life. It isn't a death sentence anymore so why should you go to jail for giving it to someone.

don't try and talk sense to an idiot

Because the chances are lessened you think it's cool to give someone AIDS knowingly without telling them you have it? Just because you think the chance is less with meds.
You make me sick.

Most of them are doing fine. Some have had unearthly good luck.