GUYS. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

GUYS. WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

Sorry, text got lost. The graphic shows how small muslim population in western countries really is... and how much it gets overestimated because people listen to stupid fearmongerers.

Cultural Marxism tm
No but in actuality neoliberal policies like to use shitskins for cheap labor. Sup Forums would never admit that tho because they're a bunch of hicks comprised of FAIL and AIDS who suck corporate dick.

Stop posting this and look up the professor for once. Also, the picture was taken 2015 in austria

This shit needs to stop Merkel needs to go away.

fucking jews happend

And still those animals are the main reason in terrorist attacks. Go spread that fake news some where else, you ignorant twat.

Kikes, obviously. They all unironically need to die.

Hitler would be so proud

It sucks but unfortunately places like Germany and Sweden will serve as examples as to why you shouldnt let hordes of 3rd world military aged men that hate the west into your country to leech. Cant believe idiot leftists ever though it was a good idea in the first place...but at least now that were seeing the results people are waking up to it.

This is going to lead to a 4th Reich.

ITT: Retarded alt-right nutjobs believe some thread posted every hour without any source, with a picture from austria.

Ya whatever dude. Im not alt right, i just understand the fact that Germany wont be German in under 50 years. There are many studies and stats out there for you to do your own research on this topic, not my job to educate you. Something like 39% of children under 5 are nonwhite, although I cant recall if thats the exact number right now and cant be bothered to verify it for an ignorant leftist lemming like you.

You're probably one of those dumb pieces of shit who thinks Trump is racist and he colluded with Russia. Go watch Colbert or something. Your misonformed feelgood political opinion is irrelevant.

Also there is a source given in the image. Use google you fucking dumbass. Man youre so clued out. I feel bad for brainwashed morons like you.

*cuts rope*

OwO

whites spent centuries raping and genociding ppl around the world now they are complaning about being flooded by the non whites that they fked with in the past

why

> Retarded alt-right
> Im not alt right
> still admits he's retarded

I can't argue your post as you state "there are many studies" but can't post a single one. You voted Trump so i assume your braindead anyway.

those german fucks tried to take over the world so who cares about what happens to their shitty country

but think of the poor women...

Right pic is a french (Paris) train line: RER A.
I take it every day, and YES, IT DOES LOOK LIKE THE PICTURE. We are a dying country.
And we are drowned in propaganda every day, they say there is no replacement of population, that this is Fake News, our fucking faggot president want to create a new law against "fake news" to shut informations..
PLEASE NUKE US.

if you don't make any children and don't care about the future, someone will take over.
this is nonsense though. way too many other, white immigrants in germany that also breed like rats

he is right though
just check pew research. in fact a group that even trumptards accept.

You re right dude.
I live in france. The replacement of population is slowly taking place. And our medias keep repeating that, this is just conspiracy theory. T They are in denial. I can t imagine that the government hasn t done projections and don t know that this is happening. This is why they are so nice with islam, they just know france will be filled with a majority of muslims, in just a few generations.

Every nigger and sandnigger lives past Paris limit, so it makes sense that they take RER more since they don't have cars...
Also the hole France is not Paris so stop being a retard who takes his infos on fdesouche and just move away from Paris.

we lost the war.....aigain thats what happend

What the fuck ? I'm french, what kind of media are you looking/listening ? I never see that kind of things

whats their end game? specifically in regards to the limited dwindling resources of the planet. in regards to computers and robots replacing the labor force. why are is it so important that they bring these ppl into the various countries? they know we're all not going to get along. i don't give a fuck what some hollywood or washington millionalire asshole says while they never have to get within miles of these ppl unless it's for a photo-op

are u stupid? go out once in a while

Dude, have you seen the ONU's population projections for europe and africa ?
You really think we won t be flooded in just a few generations ? If so, you re just in denial.

I'm outside right now, in the tramway, I saw 2 blacks , a group of 5 asians students and +100 white in 30min. Is that what you call an invasion ?

>Touting a "source" as infallible instead of assessing the individual merit of the information at hand by peer review

Typical delusional, pathological leftist mentality.

If you want to seen what will be the population in the future, you shouldn t look at the adult/old part of it.
Just look at the children/babies.

oh you post a pic of some indian fuckers.
now i gotta admit you are correct

None of those are historically accurate. Not even the Hitler one.

nice meme bro
there are many other reviewed sources telling this is absolute nonsense.
there is always a source to find about what you want to believe.
check out france or uk, they got way moar blackos and muslims than germany. why nobody is whining about the lost generation there? fuck off dude. it is the envious peeps speaking, who did not win so much of european union.

living the dream

Karl Mark is the father of modern world. He created the economic roots of literally everything. Even the capitalism system, mind you. Pretty ironic.

GAS THE BIGGEST RACE WAR NOW

*NIGGERS

You will die soon, don't worry about these things...

>FSBFSBFSBFSB
FSB bots auto post this thread repeatedly.
Ignore it.

Not fake news, facts.

I dont support muslim immigration at all, but making up shit like "Germany will soon be non-white" or "Sweden is now a muslim country" does not solve any problems - it just makes you look retarded and gives the real "leftists" reason to ignore you.

>I'm anti establishment, that's why I ignore the establishment and focus on red herrings.
>Capitalism is so good.
This is nu/pol/ in a nutshell.

Schädenfreude

It's hilarious when you live in those countries. I work/live between Sweden/Norway and the UK. Sweden, Norway and to a much lesser extent the UK are really nice countries. Meanwhile the U.S."right" live in a neocon hellhole that is infinitely more "diverse" with far more muslims than the countries they criticise. They should analyse their own poverty and crime statistics and stop focusing on far smaller problems.
And get universal healthcare ffs.

even if i am on your side actually..
he is right about that post!

what are you even talking caitlyn?

You realize OPs article is writing by a face surgeon who has no education in history or politics?

>calls someone retarded
>doesnt know the difference between your and you're

You'll grow out of it one day and we will welcome you to the real world.

It was made very clear before the us went to war in afganistan in 2001 that the muslim takeover would happen not on the battlefield but in the home. This was a statement made by the leader of the taliban at the time.

It's called evolution