..............\.............\...
FUCK YOU!!!!

why delete the best track on the album?

that's the best track tho
Do you hate yourself user?

*deletes fitter happier*

>deleting the standout track on an otherwise unremarkable album
yeah ok

Help me, Sup Forums, I don't get this album. I love Souvlaki but I just can't get into Loveless no matter how hard I try.

Turn the volume up to 11

That's literally the best track by a large margin.

what's a friendo approved album

be sad and listen to sometimes on full blast

bad moon rising
come to my garden
feign to delight gaiety of gods

recommend to a friend and try to pick the tracks that you don't like and realize that each track is entirely unique but still follows a central theme of both technical and thematic expression

Don't do it, everyone needs at least one Sup Forumscore album to be contrarian about, mine's MPP.

Why is American Football's worst album on this list?
^_^

Ah, good, you've got the idea.
My Girls is the only good song on MPP (although to be fair it is literally a perfect song), Summertime Clothes is okay, the rest is trash.

type out the main riff as best you can

>americ anfootball
ftfy

duh nah nah nah, duh nah-nah nah nah

ᵈᵘʰ nᵘʰ nᵘʰ dᵤₕ ₙᵤₕ ₙᵤₕ ᵈᵘʰ nᵘʰ nᵘʰ dᵤₕ ₙᵤₕ ₙᵤₕ ᵈᵘʰ nᵘʰ nᵘʰ

*deletes 'Nothing Is'*

*deletes the whole album*
I refuse to believe anyone has listened to this album since 2013

*deletes the entire album*

it's not as good as loveless but it's better than isn't anything

savages

zhhmmmmmmmmm beeeuuuuwooOOOP vrrrrmmmm beuooop

>implying
For a band that was hardly known when it was changing the course of rock music, it was surprising that its reunion caused so much sensation. Their first album in two decades, MBV (2013), was heralded as a masterpiece by pretty much all the publications that had ignored their real masterpieces. Truth is that the beginning borders on self-parody: She Found Now (basically an update of Sometimes) whispers lounge pop to an endlessly repetitive guitar pattern; the amateurish shoegaze-pop of Only Tomorrow has an unfinished guitar progression that the average hard-rock band would have turned into dynamite; and Who Sees You (basically an update of Only Shallow) boasts one of the most predictable guitar solos of the genre. If nothing else, the second trio of songs drops Shields' annoying whisper for Bilinda Butcher's coldly morbid hissing. However, the suspenseful and futuristic cosmic quasi-instrumental Is This And Yes is hardly innovative 20 years after Stereolab; and If I Am is little more than a nostalgic tribute to the film music of the 1960s. New You is a winner, relatively speaking, of what used to be called "bubblegum pop": a marching progression a` la Tommy Roe's Dizzy, a guitar vibrato a` la Tommy James' Crimson & Clover, etc. This Freudian return to the (rock) womb continues on the chaotic imitation of the Madchester sound of the 1990s of In Another Way. The album closes with the two "experimental" pieces. Other than looping a frenzied drum pattern, it is not clear what the instrumental Nothing Is is trying to achieve. Wonder 2 is hyper-distorted warped psychedelia and does certainly more than simply update Loveless to the 21st century. However, the problem remains the same: a trivial idea gets repeated endlessly without coalescing into anything of substance.

There is little to salvage on this collection of mediocre derivative songs. This is the confused work of musicians with no inspiration who desperately try different styles hoping that at least one will work. Maybe they were not so great after all. In the annals of rock music i can't remember a reunion that did not disappoint. I would be glad to write that this is the exception to the rule.
5/10

LOL just one album to be contrarian about. What a sheep.
>deletes ItAOtS, velvet underground+nico, spiderland, trout mask replica, godspeed, swans, TMS, and MPP

>In the annals of rock music i can't remember a reunion that did not disappoint. I would be glad to write that this is the exception to the rule.

wtf is he on about

He hopes that the next album won't be shit.

Honestly, if you delete Is This And Yes (or shortened it to 30 seconds), I think the album is much more appealing.

delet this