Question to you Sup Forumsros

Question to you Sup Forumsros

Does it bother you your GF or Wife was with another man?

like does that bother any of you at all, even a little bit?

Im curious to know, as i reckon every man is secretly bother by it

(pic unrelated)

Of course we're all bothered by it.

We spent billions of years of evolution fighting away cunts from taking our women away.

yeah, it does were on us all OP, you just have to deal with it to be honest

Ok faggots the world is too perverse to call good people retards so I'm only gonna say this once.

A catholic is a white knight but considers Muslims. That is the absolute far right.

Every time your woman is a virgin only you fuck her. 1st dick is dishonour and has to be avanged by killing the faggot. Then you beat the shit out of her for ever.
Mercy to outalpha the guy is the first perversion it used to be very specific if you were ever a man its what you thought as a little boy. Anything else is out of bounds. Burn in hell putos.

I have to say that if youre focusing on other people. You're probably focusing on comparing yourself to her ex's. This is a really strange situation for a lot of people because what we used to say in high school was, you want a girl with experience or else shes going to want other dick later. I'm lucky as you would say that my girl hasn't been with anyone else, but when I met her I had no clue and it didn't stop me. As people we can be so very invested in relationships that we would give our lives for the other person. And then end it, and move on to someone else with time.

But if you're datinf a girl that's been dicked in by like 20 different dudes or more youre getting cucked

For my first two girlfriends it bothered me... but when I started fucking girls that always preferred me over previous/other partners (because of dick size and skill, mostly the skill part), then it's almost like I welcome competition now.

My wife and I took each other's virginity.
I try not to think about the fact that my girlfriend has had sex with other guys.

Wife's first fuck was with an older guy when she was very young. It was her best friend's older brother, home from college. I think about it a lot

Sounds like a beta cuck insecurity problem

well me and my girl are both virgins, though its long distance ATM so were gonna wait for each other

though she has been sexually harassed by people before, though there all off ATM, but the police know and can open the case at any time

though since it did happon, i end up getting jealous in a kind of way, like, these people can do as they wish to her, and im stuck halfway across the earth not able to love my GF the way she should be :/

>halfway across the earth
>sexually charged "virgin"
Bro, she's fucking whoever she wants right now.

say what you want, but shes defiantly not the kind to do that

besides we never leave each others sites, we watch each other sleep then talk all day, the call never ends, ever

I don't care about her being with anyone before we met. I DO care that she left me and fucked another guy and then she came back to me. Mind you, I literally fucked 20 girls while she was fucking that guy, but yes, it fucking bothers me. I'll always hate her for that.

not in the slightest. why should it? She chooses to be with me and that's what matters.

thats the kind mentality i wanna have and have heard before, but for whatever reason, i can never really get it in my head

That’s creepy as fuck

if you say so

You're projecting your insecurities, dude.

I'm saying so too - that's creepy af.

Ive definently experienced things like that. What I can say bro is that a ldr is one of the best and worst you can have. On one hand youre always there for each other and its not just about sex. But youre also not able to spend time and see each other. Try an move closer to her

were just odd people

i agree, my plan is to move to the UK (where she lives) once im done with my university work, though thats 3 years away and i would like to at least meet her once before moving in with her, maybe try and see if i can get her to come to me, though moneys tight ATM, and this is where the struggles of a LDR come to light

But i really like what you said about it not being about sex, as in LDR you dont have that, so its just all true proper love

In my teen years I had my chunk of virgins. Would not repeat.
Yeah it’s nice and all that. But you need to teach them EVERYTHING! Don’t expect a good blowjob within months.

In addition there is always the „I wonder how sex is with other guys“ Damocles sword hanging above you.

Also I like the „oh god you are so much better than my exes“ speech.
My wife had about 10ish, she worships my cock like it is the next messiahs.

Bothered me for a while that my ex was with a black guy before me

ummmmm