I work at a movie theater, ask me anything

I work at a movie theater, ask me anything.

Where's the restroom?

>implying most of us aren't ushers, projectionists, concessionaires, box office workers, etc

shiggy diggy doo, here's a (You)

Men's are next to box office, women's are just around the corner.

Thank you

Are you screening the Neon Demon?

Not anymore, we lost it two weeks after it came out. Mostly older people enjoy our theatre, and they don't mostly like movies like that. Sorry sir.

Do you serve crab legs?

What is this meme from? Honestly asking.

me?

How many falcon cages are there in your cinema?

Are there falcon roosts on the chairs?

Do you clean the showers?

Ideally, how many bananas should be in a bunch?

How can God be both omniscient and benevolent?

Why didn't you get a degree and a real job for adults?

How are your coworkers?

at what hours is the 'no singles policy' in effect?

Lol OP BTFO

Do you rent out scuba gear or will I have to buy my own if I'm in the aqua-kino room?

Is this in california

Is it a kino?

Where do you work?

Are you afraid of tubby Americans shooting up the place on their scooters?

Literally go back to www.reddit.com

how do you guys cook your crab legs? are they frozen or brought in fresh?

Why do you charge for an extra side of butter for crab legs when people who order pleb corn get as much as they want for free?

Same my nigga.

How are your managers?

Do you get many complaints?

Are you worried about the upcoming customer shitstorm that is the Holiday Season?

How do I con my way into free passes? What should I complain about?

How often do you change the balls in the balls pit?

Where are the showers?
How often are the penis inspection days?
Do you allow people in who don't bring an eagle

What would you say if someone asked for crab legs?

Wait a second I know that theater is it in overland park kansas ,also was it called palazzo 16 at one point but now has a different name. I recognize it because I worked at that theater a decade ago

what chain you work for? Galaxy Theaters reporting in.

What is the best movie that has played there while you've been working there?

Landmark Theaters reporting in here

I really like the Landmark Aquarius in Palo Alto. One of you fuckers physically goes up front at the start and tells everybody to shut the fuck up and turn off phones.

not OP but I also work at a theater. My managers are all pretty cool. Smoked a blunt with a couple of coworkers and my manager earlier today actually.

Hope you liked how I dumped my soda and popcorn all over the ground after the movie was over then took a shit in the sink

Ah yeah, the greeters. Guess that's a thing across all our theaters, I've never done it but the folks that do are pretty cool.

Yeah, our managers are pretty dope. I've been late recently though so I got my free movie pass revoked for a month until I get my ass into shape.

How much of a faggot are you?

what position do you mainly work? I've always wondered what it was like at other theaters.

They push me around seceral places but I've been manning Ticket Taker/Box Office lately

Why do you always have the ac set to extreme freeze arctic blast