PPLLLEEEAASEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m8gIFaTZRew
youtu.be/m8gIFaTZRew
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pathetic.

That's an ending career move right there.

Why are black characters never shown crying in TwD?

Morgan has had several crying scenes, so did the preacher

this was the worst acting ive seen where someone cries

Tyrese got worked up a few times. Can't recall if he actually teared up though

More like an Emmy.

It was great you're just used to pretty crying that doesn't happen irl

dumbass this was an amazing performance, this was Bad Lieutenant tier, raw as fuck

That's how people fucking cry, retard.

there was that scene when they found a KFC already looted

It was good, he cried like a scared little pussy would cry

Especially in a situation like that you'd be looked at as a psychopath if you didn't
Most of the troll comments on 4chins are from edgy newfags trying to fit in
Typical Gen Z behavior

i dont cry, i didnt know

I haven't seen this show since the season with the Governer. I watched the premier out of curiosity and actually thought this scene was really heart wrenching.

The rest of the episode was shit but he sounded like a father pleading for his son and I felt for him.

Morgan, Tyrese, the Priest, the black chick, Michonne all have crying scenes

>help me tony

Shane would have beated Negan's cock

He'd get everyone killed, in a stupid shit way worse than Daryl pulled.

>help me currrrlllll gghhh he has a bat arghhh

Always with the snot coming off his face tho.

No, they would have been bff.

They both knew exactly what the new world would be like, from the start.

Rick is essentially Diet Shane, and Negan has a man crush on him; bff if Shane had been the protagonist, which Kirkman almost did.

They always do this to make the cry seem more real, it comes off as hliarious though

Crazy Rick at it again, never ceases to amaze me

>tv when mommy's meatloaf went cold

NEGAND

I liked it

this is the worst post i've seen where someone thinks their opinion isn't dogshit.

lmao he loves he son and doesn't want to hurt to him what a loser vote trump

I bet you think his wife's death was bad acting too

she dies off screen, you what

not really. negan still would have wanted half of shanes shit.

but realistically, shane would have bailed with lori and carl soon as the zombie flu started.

I think it's the worst acting i've seen in recent years and im voting hillary tbqh famigillia. Checkmate atheist

rick can't do crying well

every scene where he has some crying breakdown fit is hilariously bad

>UHHHHHHHHHH HATCHET?
What did he mean by this?

There are lots of legitimate criticisms of the walking dead (and this fucking episode in particular) but this is not one

>Suck my nuts

What did he mean by this ?

it television for a reason

we're going to have 2 full seasons of jeffrey dean morgan hamming it up with lines like that

>hes voting hillary
drop dead

They could have offered Negan all the women to impregnate and become his playthings and avoid the whole massacre.

I'm okay with this. Maybe he can make it watchable.

I'm so sick of NEET autists like you who have never seen or heard anyone cry in real life mock actors when they cry like an actual person for a change.

I'm acrually not even american. Double checkmate you none-man-of-god you

>That snot bubble

Crying in TV is always terrible desu. It never feels real

Projecting this hard LMAO

>no u

post vid

His name is now Reeck

PLEARSEESEAEAEAEAEAEAEAAEAEAEAEAEAE

UH UH UH *SNORT*

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

HUHUHUHUHUHUHHU

disgusting little bitch

Kys

tags: shotacon mindbreak anal

>act like a defiant retard even though you fucking KNOW Negan will just do more horrible shit to you

Shane would have been smart enough to not get in this position in the first place. He would have stayed somewhere safe instead of moving the group all the time.

thats the point to cuck him in front of ihs people

he is Negans little bitch now, it will make his transformation even better once he gets the upper hand again

>group goes to one road, it's blocked
>group goes to a different road, it's also blocked, but by the same people
>try ANOTHER road

what did they mean by this

Gonna be hard rooting for this cuck bitch now. I thought Rick was alpha, turns out he's a nu male liberal pussy

Why would he break down this much after all that he's been through

muh twink son

Exactly, you know he would cut Carl's arm off in a minute to save his life from a walker bite, how is this any different?

None are black though.

You're right, they are niggers

It isn't the same. If you can't see that then you may genuinely have a bit of autism, my dude.
TWD isn't high brow at all either, it wasn't hard to follow along.

NUTS OUT
U
T
S

O
U
T

How isn't it the same? Negan has demonstrated that he will kill people for disobeying him. He demonstrates he won't kill you for disobedience, but he'd rather kill someone you love and keep you alive. It's clear that if Rick doesn't do it, he will kill Carl anyway.

I think he would get someone else to do it if at all possible. Even if you're right, there wasn't such a physical, unavoidable, inarguable threat there, which gives the back of his mind some wiggle room. Even accounting for all that, it's severely hurting his child, it goes against every parental instinct the man has.

finally Rick got fucked. sad to see the azn go for touching a white woman but she needs to die as well since her baby is tainted

Negan killed the racemixers. What did he mean by this?

Yeah but that's realistic ;)

Having Carl bit by a walker and chopping his arm off to save his life isn't the same as having your world flipped on its head, power completely stripped from you, and watching two close friends who are practically family beaten to death right in front of you while you were powerless to stop it.
Then being taken on a rollercoaster ride designed to mindbreak you, and after that told to chop your sons arm off when it isn't arguably as life-and-death as a walker bite.

As crazy as Rick can get, he loves his children. Unless you have kids of your own you can't comment on how "easy" it'd be for him to do it.

It really isn't the same.

but he didn't kill Rick

He needed to cuck Rick. His punishment must be more severe.

Negan was a frequent poster on Sup Forums before the apocalypse.

this maybe.

ive never seen anyone cry like the way he did, so to me it just seemed like he was trying to prove to everyone how good an actor he is y'know what I mean? same with leos performance in the revenant. its just too on the nose for me.

have you seen anyone cry while they were being forced to chop their sons arm off by a man who just brutually murdered two of your closest friends?

I don't even know why I'm defending this show, but come on dude.

Because Rick's always been in control. he's constantly had opportunities to destroy his opponents, or has been able to have some sort of leverage over his opponent. he finally has an enemy that like Negan said, owns him.
There was absolutely nothing Rick could do, he, and the rest of his companions were completely at the mercy of Negan.

Is he /our guy/?

>have you seen anyone cry while they were being forced to chop their sons arm off by a man who just brutually murdered two of your closest friends?
>2016
>not chopping off your neighbor's kid's arm.

yeah but neither have you, none of us have so we dont know what that crying would look like.

my point is, having no frame of reference, it just looks like someone trying very hard to act incredibly distraught to me. its not bad acting since its plausible to me someone would be like that, but the the idea that its someone attempting to act that way is at the forefront of my mind.

Did this series get good again? I stopped watching a couple seasons back.

he is alpha, gonna let negan trust them being all buddy buddy, then rick will slit his throat

>this is autism

arguments over boys, everyone lets head home.

here you go

Lol, I was thinking the same thing. Looking at it just makes me feel good right now.

So how many episodes until Negan dies and we move on with the next subplot? I get what they were going for with his character but it really didn't work.

he doesn't die, and in fact becomes the best character in the comic so far and on the way to becoming a fan favorite.

S1 Finale of the Flash, when Barry is holding his mother as she dies after he tries to save her in the past was pretty good.

So Glenn is killed but there is leaked footage of Maggie dying.

youtube.com/watch?v=m8gIFaTZRew

I read there was a death scene for everyone.
I can't find death for anyone else.
I know everyone gets bonked out when Rick is wondering what could happen to everyone but this one video depicts someone else dying.
Anyone else got other deaths or all we have is Maggie?

the fuck did he say to Carl before asking him if he was a lefty?
he says some weird word and Carl goes "am I a what?" and he says "are you a lefty?"

They showed some really quickly in the episode as What-if scenarios in ricks head

Are you a south paw?

They don't really know about that stuff yet. Does Daryl even know that those guys he blew up were Negan's men? That happened before the 50 murdered thing.

>southpaw
>weird word

Nigga what?

I could watch this forever

Yeah I know but the vid I posted wasn't just a whack like everyone else.
It was the same, 'they took it like champ' which I can't find of anyone else.
Maggie has her spitting at Negan as if she was the one shown to die.
I know what you mean about Rick imagining everyone dying but this video shows as if she was the one dying instead of Abe or Glen.
I read EVERYONE had a scene like this but only Maggie has one.

youtu.be/m8gIFaTZRew

Negan asks if Carl is a South Paw. It's gay slang. He's asking if Carl ever worked a glory hole, particularly with his hand. Negan's red neckerchief is also a gay thing as well, but that's another story.

lmao what the fuck is wrong with people? are there actually human beings who think this show is anything but lazy, comical dogshit? weeeew

>you may genuinely have a bit of autism, my dude.
Do you have a doctrine in something by chance?