Why arent you a parent yet..user?

why arent you a parent yet..user?

kids suck

Because I will never be a parent. I rather cut my nuts off.
And I'm already 37 so I highly doubt that's change.

how are u gonna save the white race if u dont have kids

Thots that only want Chad's or niggers
Trannies or snowflakes all around
Why do you care though? Stupid nigger.

I am infertile.

Either he's the new daddio or friend but the little girl looks nothing asian.

>how are u gonna save the white race if u dont have kids
>Chink in thread image
Ayayay El stupid0.

I bet you look like Eddy in real life. three long strands of hair and everything.

white genes are too powerful

MODS

im talking about in general

plus the kid looks white af

I thought I was gonna be but the baby came out chocolate-coloured. Took one look, left the bitch right there in the hospital, and went and seduced her 13 year old sister.

The sister was a better lay too, let me nut in her no hesitation and came so hard on my dick that I got bruises.

I had a kid at 40
Trump had a kid at 70

>why arent you a parent yet..user?
Because vasectomy

i aint passing these shitty genes off to some poor kid

Because girls hate me

And? I'm not you, or Trump.
I'm me, the guy who has been single by choice for 8 years.

because I'm too autistic to interact socially with women

>by choice

Same.

You're assuming that the autistic Barron is actually Trump's. At 71 and obese he's probably got ED and Melania is being serviced by young studs.

Trump would accept and raise a child that looks nothing like him to make himself look virile and fertile

Pic related. I like old school normal non fuckboy haircuts like in pic also have a similar one atm.

>23 yo social retard
>can’t stand living with someone else and being limited
>smoke weed all day

Had a good kek at that question
I already tried long term relationship shit and failed miserably

Because I can't afford £50 a day in childcare

Economy, ww3 on its way, nuke ready, monsanto, PC overload, SJW world, epidemics, 7 booster shots for an infant, project blue beam and my wife has weak genetics. My reasons are endless not to bring a child in this fucked up world. I would know. Cause im fucked up.

>because virgin.

I hate kids. They're noisy and i don't wanna spend my money in diapers or milk.

I am.

Shit man, I haven't really had a relationship yet despite having enough female interest
As soon as a situation might develop into something more I go full shutdown and avoid the girl until she's entirely disinterested
I might have some issues

Abortions.

$400 dollars then saved me hundreds of thousands of dollars.

because if I had a daughter I would probably wind up in prison
Also getting laid is super hard

Waiting until i get my career on path and will have enough money to have 6 kids.

Melania is clearly a trophy wife, she probably married him because she grew up in some eastern European shithole and realized the only way out was to marry a millionaire. She might have her guys on the side, but in those sorts of arrangements usually the one thing you're expected to do in exchange for the easy meal ticket is to occasionally fuck the guy and ideally crank out at least one or two kids for him. Melania seems level-headed enough to live up to her part of the bargain.

Seducing her wasn't even that hard. I basically told her what happened and how me and her sister weren't a thing anymore and how she wasn't going to be seeing me anymore.

She got all pouty and said that sucked because I was her favourite. She gave me a big hug but made sure to subtly grind her crotch into mine. Gave her one look after that and then we were snogging like mad, laid her down on the couch and took her panties off under her skirt - she had the hottest little teen bush.

She pushed the top of her dress down and took her bra off, had the most perfect pert little boobs. The little noises she made as I ate her out while tweaking her nipples were amazing.

Wasn't long before her pussy was gushing all over the base of my dick. Didn't last long inside of her the first time but we fucked a bunch more times that day as her family was too busy fawning over their other daughter's coal baby.

>why arent you a parent yet..user?
Because I'm a virgin at 30

Flawless 10/10 girl right there bois.

just find a hooker

jesus christ how do u stay a virgin til 30

>
31 here. Welcome aboard.

Try harder m8

>just find a hooker
Would need to travel out of the country for that and I have no car or drivers license.
Too autistic for the bus, too lazy to walk for a couple weeks.

Wizards in the house!

fucking pedo

go downtown or look for hookers online idiot

I'm going to be 35 tomorrow.

I am striving to become a freemason level 99 the ultimate level of wizard. In order to reach this level you must not ever have sex. I will achieve my goal where mortal men have failed.

Why have kids when i have b?

You ever heard the "pop" noise as the head of your dick comes out of an underage girl, followed by a load of your cum? No?

Well, I have. As the ridge of the head passes the opening of their vagina, it makes them moan and their pussy muscles contract - but the subsequent "pop" makes them giggle.

No one will let me put it inside her.

I don’t really like women enough to live with one and I hate children.

>downtown
>donwtown in town with less than 5k people
>a small square next to police station and the grocery store
>several hours from closest big town/city

I respect you two. You have staved off the pollution brought by women, and your remards shall be bountiful.

I'm a bit over 38, with 2 kids (with the same cute Jap woman). Obviously lacking in self control...

gotta say

that asian bro looks hot af and like a good dad

i just don't care about having a kid and my wife agrees, there is other things in life that makes us happy and we have more than enough money too. There is way too many humans alive already, no need to make more and waste money/time of your life.

first of all nobody fucking loves me

I am only 20, fuck that, no kids until my thirties.

You're married with a japanese woman? I respect you man and I envy you.

That's what I said when I was 20. Now here I am, on Sup Forums at 3:40 AM.

I don't believe you but you spin a good yarn. Not gonna lie I fapped a little. 10/10.

well maybe you can help us user can we fuck your wife and you give us a tutorial? Sharing is caring friend.

44 here, divorced times 2.
Never had a kid, never will.
Thank fuck I'm shooting blanks.

how do u even find girls who look like Op pic?

the ones i see here rarely look like that

>rarely look like that

Yeah no shit, that's because they are rare.

Hate kids, don't like them, don't want them. I'm not that self-absorbed to want to sign up for 20 years of unpaid slave labor just to have a mini-me around and a fat disgusting old spouse who's comfortable the way she is because children are so hard to raise. I want to do research in my field of engineering, finish writing my books on prose and poetry, teach math and physics one day and put my gaming experience to work as a game developer. I want to be the strongest weight-lifter I can ever be and run at least a marathon in my life. I want to look so good that I'll be able to keep banging 18-20 year old bitches when I'm 40-50 and even 60. I have enough things to achieve in life and I probably won't even achieve half of them, but that's alright because I'd rather die knowing I tried doing cool shit than waste my years thinking what my life could've been if I hadn't had a kid.

If you just want to have kids because you're too much of a pussy to stand up to your spouse about it or because you fell into the parenting circlejerk breeders force themselves to believe in order to put up with parenting, you should at least have the decency to shut the fuck up about being proud and happy about your choice when your spouse or other child bearing friends aren't around. You're not bullshitting us, we know you're miserable.

You wanna save the white race? Educate the children. Pass on whatever worthwhile thing you managed to learn and teach others how to be better human beings. The adults are lost forever, but with children you can still have hope that they might wake the fuck up one day and realize that having 6 children and living off welfare isn't the best thing in the world, or that the way religion was presented to them might not be at all true. Today they are religious, tomorrow they are agnostic and by the end of next week they'll be atheists. Not all of them, but a good part of them which is more than enough to "save" the white race if that's your concern.

The Love of my life left me and I don't seem to find another soulmate
Thats why i might never have a family of my own..

But they don't suck at sucking tho

The chocolate colour baby could have happened because her mom or grandma fucked a nigger