Why do i constantly feel depressed & that i should kill myself EVEN though i have an okay life & work as a math tutor...

why do i constantly feel depressed & that i should kill myself EVEN though i have an okay life & work as a math tutor at my local community college

the fact that i am feeling like this & everything else is normal is terrifying / dismotivating too achieve anything in life if it still means i am not happy

is biology this fucked up where some are fucked in life for no reason & its just a lottery?

You're feeling Apathy. I've found apathy is really hard to over come. I side in and out feeling apathy too it can lead to major depressive disorders if you can't over come it. It's best to get help or help yourself. Try improve your life look for a better job, new flat, girl friend something like that. Moving forward with you life is the best way to over come these feelings.

>being in education
>being happy

Pick one

Stop smoking weed and limit alcohol intake. See a psyxhopharmacologiat and try SSRIs. Also, short term ambien if you have sleep iasues, maybe bc seasonal.

>is biology this fucked up where some are fucked in life for no reason & its just a lottery?
Not true lottery, just the illusion of it. See, life has to be a simulation and there is no true random in a computer program. So, it follows that fate is true. Aka. hard determinism reigns in this world and even the very hairs on your head are numbered.

forces at work harvesting off you. you reciprocate an emotion being projected at you and in return are being consumed. parasites/ETs that live off our negative emotions. maybe. idk

hmmmmmm

how can you be depressed just cheer up emofag

you have no clue how brain chemistry works and how fucked up it is

bump

fuck forums will just off myself life isnt fair & that is decided as soon as youre born its a fucking lottery & nothing you do growing up can change it thanks too biology

Yeah,almost same here,but you allways need to set your goal/bar higher,and if you qet really deeply fucked,just think that the Nature is trying to get rid off the weak ones.Just stand against it and spit on its face,Yeah!

Are you eating enough? Are you eating reasonably healthy? Are you exercising? Are you getting sunlight? Are you taking a multivitamin?

Happiness is a physiological condition. Get checked for a hormonal imbalance and don't overthink your existence. We're all just kinda here.

Cut down on the drugs mate, it'll help you see and exploit the code like the rest of us.

okay this is one reply that seems to be beneficial

This was the worst fap ever. Thanks guys! smh

being honest here

i am eating more than i need too which caused a 10 lb weight gain due to SSRI's

i am exercising every 3 days (ONLY cardio)

dont know about getting sunlight since my sleeping schedule is fucked

no to the multivitamins questions

You should relax sometimes OP , go travel to nature places. I feel relaxed when sleeping on the shade of a tree

What do drugs have to do with anything?

Psychiatry resident here. What SSRI are you taking? Dose? Have you told your Psychiatrist that it isn't really working?

Bump

reddit fag

>bioLOGy

Don't do it clown. You spend too much time thinking about yourself. Get out and do something positive.

How hard are you pushing on those cardio workouts? Low intensity cardio is great and all, but really pushing yourself is something else. Maybe some intense intervals on the treadmill or uphill until can feel the acid buildup in your legs and some blood in your mouth.

This really helps me sleep because im so fucking tired. And if it doesn't do anything positive for your
depression and general mood, well, at least you're getting in shape.