Stand your ground user charged with murder against black guy

Sup Sup Forums. A white guy in my hometown was charged with murder while under the Stand your ground law. This guy was the nicest guy you could ever know, while he was a firm believer in CC, he was harmless. The victim is a nignog with multiple convictions. Thoughts on this? All his chimp friends are planning a riot in Anchorage if he is let off on self defense.

Article here: ktuu.com/content/news/Gas-station-shooter-appears-in-court-could-argue-self-defense-381058201.html

What are your guy's thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kh8qf9My2pg
theadvocate.com/news/15952052-171/no-charges-in-fatal-shooting-at-mandeville-gas-station
cbsnews.com/news/study-nearly-1-in-3-us-youths-will-be-arrested-by-age-23/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hope he gets off but im curious to see any security footage they might have.

Reading the article, why did he immediately shoot? Why didn't he just threat the dindu with the weapon to not come any closer?

>checked
Why hasn't this been blow out of proportion by the media and liberals? What aren't you telling us about the case?

They can charge him all they want. They'll need a conviction in Alaska.

Hahahhahahahaha good luck Mr. DA.

>stand your ground user

What's with the distinction? These fucking laws are not new. They've existed for a long time and just turned into a meme for retarded liberals.

Of course, that's all you are, a meme spewer.

Chrged isn't convicted. Every gun owner knows there are times when you can legally use deadly force that will still land you in a nasty legal process. This will be dropped after some political bullshittery

Alaska is very sheltered from all of that. Pretty based state actually. Shit like this happens every month. This one just struck a cord with me because i knew the kid personally.

I wasn't there but you would assume he would do that? It is very unlike the guy to shoot without warning, he was a passive, chill dude

When you draw your gun youre supposed to use it. Not wave it around and brandish it. If the threat doesnt leave after you tell him to fuck off you draw and shoot. No reason to stand around and wait to see if hell also pull a weapon or for his friends to bum rush you.

I thought youd know all about hesitation and what it can do. Youre a swede.

nice shitpost. Im stating that he is using a registered gun for self defense, and that he is not some white boi thug with a stolen pistol

>niggers
>rioting
>Alaska
lmao, rip 900 niggers

lol.

I live in the valley. Will commute for a race war

I didn't know you snowniggers could get Internet in the middle of nowhere.
What's it like? Want to move there at some point.

Once you decide to pull out your weapon you should shoot.

Threatening with a gun just gives the perpetrator the incentive and time to pull out his own gun/knife/whatever.

We actually have a surprising African population, along with islanders, this is a white state though

It's more a joke since every man, woman and dog has at least a .22 rifle.

It being registered or not has nothing to to with the situation. He was threatened and shot the guy because he was in fear of his life/bodily harm/etc

Real life isnt a anime son. Youre not gonna have time or fine motor skills to shoot grazing shots at both his legs and teleport behind him.

Maybe we should question what the murdered aggressor was doing fucking with this kid. We already know hes victimized people several times before. So what the fuck more do you people want.

Its based family. guns rights out the ass, a lot of based women, a lot of predominately white areas, nigs are restricted to two major ghettos.

So does this mean I'm going to get raped in prison if I protect my daughters?

>He was still talking smack probably 20 to 30 feet away and that’s when he got shot

kek

enjoy prison buddy

I don't see it like that. And if he pulls his own weapon you have enough time to shoot since yours is already unlocked and aimed

Valley is 45 min away from Anchorage and is about 95% white.

Anchorage is a cesspool of ethnic degeneracy. Made worse by the fact that the Catholic church up here is bringing in refugees of some sort.

That being said, the nigger had to be new.

You don't just walk up on people in this state.

Wait what??? Niggers in Alaska?

There is truly no safe place left in this country for the white man.

Nope.
Maybe in jail but that's unlikely.
Jail=awaiting trial and sentences of 1yrs or less(2 in some states)
Prison= Sentence of 1yr or greater/ Federal Crimes

Rape generally occurs in prison, not jail.

The state has to prove he wasn't in fear of his life.

AKA extremely fucking hard, probably not gonna happen.

I feel for the dude, shitty process. He's probably going to get off. Fucking DA wasting everyone's time to appease gibs.

>unlocked
>super fast accurate aim in life and death situation
>Swede guy giving people advice on when to make moves

>I don't see it like that. And if he pulls his own weapon you have enough time to shoot since yours is already unlocked and aimed

either keep your gun hidden or use it

wtf are you on about John Wayne.

this isn't some Quickdraw McGraw bullshit.

The only time you pull your weapon is when you intend to shoot someone.

It is not for waving around and threatening people

You are seriously retarded.

this applies to knives more you should someone a chance to retreat before opening fire.

or you end up with a shitload of legal fees and debt and court problems, lifelong arrest record (doesnt matter if youre convicted its still there), etc.

I think you memed him out of jail time. Youre a good friend blessing him with the luckiest of trips.

Praise Kek

Jacksonville Florida

bullshit, cops threaten people with guns regularly to gain control of a situation

painful, but not even remotely serious. you could squeeze that little frolicker out and be healed up within a week or two

Yeah man let me draw down and aim at this one guy who doesnt budge, who i dont know is armed or not, who i dont know is alone.

Ill just aim right at him for as long as it takes sacrificing any peripheral awareness until he gets bored and leaves or attacks me

yea

>>unlocked
Yeah I didn't know the term in English so I used some translator.

When the cops are pulling their gun they also don't shoot right off.
Just tell the nigger hands up and fuck off. If he doesn't do that then alright shoot him.

>registered gun
There is no federal firearm registry in the US except for Machine guns, destructive devices, and short barreled rifles/shotguns.

Alaska has no state level registry

Basically you are a nigger

There's a ton of pro bono NRA & pro-2A law firms out there. Not going to chance my life on possible legal fees.

This dude did us all a service and put a feral human in the ground.

Have you ever fired a pistol?

How good of a shot are you?

How many do you think you could put center mass, after you allow the bad guy a chance to draw his weapon?

I don't have a reply for the cop thing. Comparing civilian response to cop response is just fucking stupid.

>living in Alaska

Literally why

Hang the pussy

Cops are held to higher stanndards than civilians. By your logic we should all carry glocks with 14 pound triggers and shoot peoples dogs

Ill be down for some 24/7 body armor and a complete communicationa suite that ties me into emergenct medical and reinforcements.

If someone carries a pistol, he surely is trained in using it and a good shooter. Right?

>a registered gun for self defense

kill yourself, you dumb no guns piece of shit.

You trolling fuck you

Nope. Merica!

Most training goes out the window in an actual life or death scenario
Whatever your accuracy is on the range is going to be 10 times worse when your life is on the line.

Maybe more nogs should die.

Everywhere I go, I see shit like this.

>resentfully checked

Pistol shooting is innately harder because there is less gun to hold to counteract the force.

Based on the facts presented in the article, the kid is gonna go to prison. Why? Because he can't reasonably argue that he feared for his life. The black kid never pulled a weapon, never touched him, and was fairly far away when he was shot.

Between this nog and Harambe, if i could only bring one back to life, it would be the actual gorilla.

Fuck

Also, this
Rifle shooting is fucking childs play compared to pistol

Not the way it works

The state has to prove that he didn't reasonably fear for his life.

If that is the defense he chooses to go with.

What we are seeing is not that too many are dying but that more need to die.

>alaska

there's your problem

wasn't there recently a guy who did that and was shot in the head

Right. He'll say "I reasonably feared for my life"

Then the state will cross examine:

>The deceased didn't brandish a weapon did he?
>No.

>The deceased never touched you, did he?
>No.

>The deceased was not within striking distance when you shot him, was he?
>No.

>No further questions your honor.

It's a classic case of unreasonable use of deadly force.

Few pistol owners are good shots.

Try shooting one. Its hard as fuck, in fact it could take well over a year to just start getting your own personal pistol down, let alone anyone elses.

It doesnt matter how strong you are either, its all about the recoil and just how a pistol moves vs a rifle/shotgun. You need to aim with millisecond accuracy every shot, and have to re-aim every shot.

Go look up the stats on how many shots miss in shoot outs with police that are just a few feet away.

ill wait

>he didn't call the cops at all after shooting someone "in self defence"

Whut Woah, looks like he's fucked.

I'm not a lawyer and neither are you

He actually turned himself into police station an hour later

Charges mean nothing. Enjoy having your town turned into a violent slum anyway.

Yeah I did last weekend. I usually just shoot assault rifle and pistol was indeed harder than I expected.

>I'm not a lawyer and neither are you

No, but I did graduate law school two weeks ago and will be taking the bar exam in two months.

Stand Your Ground laws do you give you a license to kill. You can't just shoot someone because he said mean words to you in the parking lot of a gas station. The kid overreacted and he should be punished.

>letting the enemy shoot first
Ever heard of a stand off or quick draw? This is real life. The dindu has no right to threaten anyone.

There are very few nignogs in Alaska and they know their place. Aside from a few oblivious idiots they know rioting would end very badly for them.

>Stand Your Ground laws do not you give you a license to kill.

I don't know user, the DA seems to feel otherwise....
>“We're talking about the license to kill here, really. 007 stuff. The license to kill and have it not be a crime at all. So it's a very powerful tool for defense lawyers,” Fayette said.

I'm going to hazard a guess that when you say you passed the bar exam, what you really mean is that you sucked a cock in a gas station bathroom.

Then you just bring up the fact that knife attacks are deadlier than handguns attack at close ranges and that there was no way of knowing either way if the nigger was armed/had backup. You further drive home the idea of why the nigger didnt fuck off after he got told to fuck off. Then you be sure to show video examples how much the miss rate is in cq shooting in real life situations. Couple that with the deads lengthy arrest record and its cake.

Mean words is different from threatening you with bodily harm/theft mr. Lawyer

youtube.com/watch?v=kh8qf9My2pg

Watch this video about safe distance for police officers.

It takes only a few seconds for a person to charge and cause bodily harm. They don't need a weapon. They don't have to be just 2 feet away from you to be threat.

Christ, check this out

>The video shows Breland backing the other man up inside the store and finally cornering him. Then Breland can be seen crumpling and sitting on the floor, rubbing his face.

theadvocate.com/news/15952052-171/no-charges-in-fatal-shooting-at-mandeville-gas-station

At the end of the video. Can't see the actually shooting as the camera is to the victim's back, but you can see him fall over

Where does it say the guy was black or had a long arrest record?

Stand Your Ground faggots

If the "niggers" (or any assholes) want to throw their bodies into the meat grinder in some delusional expectation that they can riot/ play race cards everytime one of them gets bitchslapped into a early grave for threatening a attack/attacking people they are WRONG.

You dont accomodate bullies and make them get extra chances

I remember Gangland had an episode about blacks and Mexicans only going to Alaska because they could make millions instead of hundreds of thousands with drugs.

SLC is also full of non-whites now along with crime

This is 19 year old Brandon Merrit, his most recent Facebook pic. I have no way to prove his convictions but im sure it will come out in his trial if you guys wait that long/or care

>Thoughts on this?
He won't be convicted

do you get in trouble as a cop if you have your gun in hand every time you go to investigate suspicious circumstances? It's what I'd do. I wouldn't necessarily have it pointed at the person, but I'm not going to be fucking with a holster if some faggot could rush me with a knife any second

When the stats are one in three will be arrested by 23 years old and one in three blacks will be in prison in their lifetime, it's not a surprise to guess he's a thug

cbsnews.com/news/study-nearly-1-in-3-us-youths-will-be-arrested-by-age-23/

I hardly ever go to the range and I carry everyday

>“He was still talking smack probably 20 to 30 feet away and that’s when he got shot, he hit the ground quick,”

Dindus have a serious fucking problem understanding the relationship between distance and time. I remember all the nig nogs on Twitter saying that there's no way that Gentle Giant Mikey Brown could have ran three quarters of a mile in seven minutes.

>x-rays for a pellet gun wound
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a societal problem. You know theres a problem when tools are deemed too dangerous to have but media and music is filled with sex/violence and marketed to the young as how to be real men/women

Man, he really gave that faggot like, 20 chances to just fuck off, even when he started shoving him and cornering him.

I can't imagine being so angry that I try to wrestle with a guy sporting a gun.

A better question is, why would you live anywhere but Alaska?

>ebin merica may may!
you need to go back

>all his chimp friends

What, all 12 of the niggers in AK?

There are blacks in Alaska? Is nowhere safe?

You're making too many assumptions about the assailant to make yourself feel better.

Even if you shoot a guy, he won't necessarily drop. He could still wound/kill you with a knife during a charge

Oh god. Mountain Jew is playing the Eternal Kike.

>ask question
>REBUT EVERY RESPONSE

Argumentative faggot.

>He was staring me down.
>So I started something.

Responsible gun ownership.

>x-rays for a pellet gun wound

If someone's going to cut a bit of metal out of my knee joint, I prefer him to know exactly where it is beforehand.

So that's proof that he's a criminal?

His fb pic proves what?

>Alaska
>niggers
Get your story straight, OP which one is it?

Hell, no duderino.

I work graveyards, and I constantly approach vehicles on routine traffic stops with my weapon held down by my side whenever I feel uneasy about a stop. (This usually involves a sneaky breeky passenger side approach, where I watch the driver fumble for his license or put out a roach before making contact).

The same thing goes with responding to (some) domestics, 911 hang ups, shots fired calls, open doors, and fights with reported weapons.

90% of the time it's nothing, and nothing prevents me from moving down the force continuum by holstering my SIG.

But like the majority of these guys are saying- action is always faster than reaction. The most adverse action I would incur would be a verbal complaint by whomever I am confronting on said call/traffic stop.

At the end of the night cops are people. Our training doesn not make our instincts or reaction times superhuman. I am going to go home at the end of shift. I owe my wife and kids that much.

>Why didn't he just threat the dindu with the weapon to not come any closer?

you have to assume an intruder is armed with intent to kill, also after you kill them they can't sue you, he'll beat this case,

>registered gun