What was the crazy thing your wife/gf had to do?

What was the crazy thing your wife/gf had to do?
How did you push her to do that?

can too much alcohol in your ass kill you?

Yes you idiot

yeah it's way easier to get alcohol poisoning that way

Yes. Butt-chugging makes anything more capable of giving you alcohol poisoning due to direct and rapid absorption from the colonic mucosa.

>What was the crazy thing your wife/gf had to do?
Marry me
>How did you push her to do that?
Have a shit ton of cash

I was very drunk and put my gf in the shower and peed on her

Just imagine accidentally getting some inside ur dick.
Shit must hurt like hell.

sucked a dick for some oxy in the back seat of our car when I sat there in the drivers seat

Cuck confirmed.
an hero.

Nah you bypass the liver do much less damage to it. Like zero damage to the liver.
The more you know

moar for gods sake!!!!

well now I am sad instead of horny

What a waste of alcohol

bypass the liver.... yeah, sure.....
how the fuck do you dipshit think is the alcohol absorbed and processed?

pls. explain your excellent theory that the liver ain't anything to do with alcohol given over the asshole.....

no it doesn't. my ex gf sniffed coke off my dick back then and my dick loved it

it still gets in ur blood stream. so... bullshit. prove it faggot, god damned liar.

>pro tip: you can't prove it bc you lie. not even funny, get some naive fucker killed. I am going to start thinning thisherd starting with you. prepare to die bastard pig. I'm sending you to hell with no reboot. I'm God by the way and I hate liars. Traps and gays are cool tho.

guy said he could provide it on the regular but wants her to come alone next time, that it was too weird with me in the car. For me this was just a one time thing out of desperation but my gf isn't so adamant against it. Not going to let her have the car keys to go off by herself.

>in friends car
>me and gf(now wife) sitting in back
>friend and another friend go to a burger joint to get food
>we stayed in the car cause we didnt want food
>gf gives me a handy and i cum before they come back with food

I've never been this close to weaponized autism before. Should I have some sort of protective gear on?

I got her to suck my dick in front of her teen niece. Then got niece to suck it. pics not possible. sry.

Bros when you butt-chugg it goes through the butt into the small stomach and out the butt from which it came. Bypassing the liver entirely. Only way to go bros.

watch it bro, you want on the list too? sick of sociopaths and haters. time to clean house again.

>small stomach

haha, you got me....nice trolling

GODDAMN LIAR! iT HAS TO GET TO UR BRAIN TO MAKE YOU DRUNK. VIA BLOODSTREAM. LIVER CONNECTED TO BLOODSTREAM. ALL BLOOD FLOWS THROUGH LIVER. LEARN TO ANATOMY. yOU'LL KNOW IT WAS ME WHEN IT HAPPENS. FUCKER. YOU DISGUST ME.

Not the user u were talking to, but yes. Buttchugging alcohol is a thing among some groups cuz it saves your liver and you need less alcohol to get drunk. Look it up.

moron thinks people are cows

Medfag here, actually a doctor. I concur with this user statement. It also takes less to get you drunk something big alcohol doesn't want you to know.

>taking the b8 this hard

no, it's not true. alcohol goes into blood goes into liver. believe what you want to. check your source. source is full of shit.

I'm done, i have lives to destroy. see ya!

Mmmm. Sounds like that dude will plowing your missus fairly regularly. Cant watch her all day

i like to write WHORE on her forehead and facefuck my gf

Asiam wife gangbanged by 6 guys in an adult theater. Covered her face and chest on cum.

gay

Mine like to go to the gloryhole now that I introduced her to them. I am bi, so we share user cock there from time to time.

marry with her

What you just did is a crime, my dude. Better hope you're behind 7 proxies right now.

You must be new

drugs r bad kids

No way, your mom lets you lie on the internet?

>What was the crazy thing your wife/gf had to do?
Make her fuck with me and her twin sister
>How did you push her to do that?
I don't know. I'm living with both of them right now

Try it out

Set my gf up with 3 black guys

I dated a grill who was in love with me, and I didn't care about her one bit.
I defiled her every way imaginable. I asked if I could take a shit on her. Her and her tiny tits begrudgingly agreed. I called her a disgusting POS and dumped her right there. She was so confused and heartbroken. Told her I couldn't be with a person with no confidence or self respect.

fucking liar. you don't have to set up anything and stop pretending you have any say whatsoever. white girls go find black dick themselves and nothing you can do about it

Okay, now tell us a story that actually happened in real life.

he isn't saying she is not gobbling up black cock on the side as well. but most these girls will take the extra dicking.

My boyfriend is usually super vanilla and he never really asks me to do anything kinky (other than putting my feet as far behind my head as possible). However, I’ve asked him to: hit me, cut me, write dirty words all over me, tie me to a bed and leave me there and only come back to fuck me, treat me like his slave and facefuck me.

He won’t cut me, but he’s warming up to it. I really want to try bloodplay

Made my gf go to the bars with me in a short skirt, butt plug in because I wanted to take advantage of her when she was piss drunk.

how? harassed her to go to the bars with me

I took some 18 year old Sugar baby I met online to an adult theatre. I let any dude that asked suck her big tits, and play with her pussy. she eventually started asking to get fucked. she wore out after about 4 dudes. every time she got was getting fucked or played with i beat her with a crop a little. the place wouldn't let her bleed.

haha nice Rudolf Hess street sign

cocaine numbs retard

There are some alphas on this board Sup Forumsro. When you see one, take notes and stop being a fag

>poorly written fanfic of user being in control
>alpha

Ho boy.

How do i find glory holes spots in my area. I kind of have this fetish building up inside me that i want my gf to suck a cock while i fuck her

You must need a lot of cocaine to numb all of your retard.

>wife is submissive
>make her do crazy shit all the time
>one day she is forbidden from wearing clothes or talking
>I order pizza and expect her to answer door naked
>she puts on a hoodie and thanks him
>oh fuck no slut, thats not how this works
>put pizza box down on kitchen floor
>make her sit in the hot pizza naked
>she is confined to the box until I say so
>make her stay there for hours
>force her to drink bottle of water
>she has to pee really bad and begs to leave the box
>make her piss right there in her pizza box prison
>pizza is now a mess
>soaked in piss and stepped in
>tell her goodnight, shew can spend the night in the pizza box
>wake up in morning
>she is still in box
>piss in her face a nice good morning piss
>tell her she can leave the box with one caveat
>she has to eat the pizza
>not one slice, but the entire thing
>sit with feet on table as she forces each piece of smashed piss pizza down her throat
>halfway through she knows she cant do it
>make her stay in the box until she does
>congratulate her and give her praise for completing it
>warn her against disobeying again
>listen to her puking in the shower and smile
>having a hyper obedient slut as a wife
>feelsgoodman.jpg

How to get your gf into pee play

Your doing gods work user. Well done.

I'm gonna tie my gf down and make our dog fuck her and creampie her without her consent.
She's very into slave stuff and extremes so.

Piss down her throat without warning.

Good job user. I did this to my ex. She claimed she hated it, but strangely enough, asked for it again. I think she really got off on the non consentual part, and the taboo K9 action juts pushed it over the top. This was once one of her hard limits. Funny how that works out.

Do you not understand how pacing works in bdsm?

You need to be truly deluded to write this and believe anyone would believe these ramblings. We're anons on a shitposting board not the President of the United States, we have standards here.

Lucky man.

What's your plan for when she goes to the cops after the dog rapes her?

>Do you not understand how pacing works in bdsm?
Yeah, I understand very well. Ive been in the lifestyle for years. I think I know my sub a little better than you do pal. Ive been there for subdrops and aftercare, Ive pushed her limits and had her push mine. You need to be deluded to think tjhat you can comment on the inner workings of another persons relationship, just by reading about one single session. get off your fucking high horse, you know a lot less than you think you do.

She's into bestiality and rape stuff, like me.
Don't have to worry about the cops or anything, she'd fucking love it.

>was drunk as fuck
>my came from work
>i said turn off your clothes
>sit in the shower
>i peed all over my wife

Have her sit in a packed movie theater with her hoodie completely unzipped with absolutely nothing on underneath. Her tits were completely exposed for me to play with through the majority of the movie. It was one of those theaters where they come to bring you food and drinks too, so she was totally seen by one of the waiters. Afterwards went to the bar and kept her zipper down low enough that you could see her tits from the right angle. Pic related.

I feel like there’s a story here...

Too soon?

Actually insanely hot

i once fucked my gf while she was on her period and then make her suck me until i came
i could hear her puke noises but that bitch need a lesson

And you must actually believe you're Dom? I like when subs fight back, it feels so good to push, force her to do what I want so she FEELS it's what I want and I always get what I want. it would get incredibly boring if she just always obeyed me. particularly because I often do some degrading things (ie: slapping, spanking, face fucking, fucking against her will) and if i thought that sweet lil thing would be willing to or even wanted any of those degrading things, it wouldn't be as fun and I'd think she was pretty fucked up or crazy

I know bullshit when I read it.

I know any dom worth their salt would not display lack of control by getting emotional in this situation.

I was going for a 3rd "I know" but I really don't want to disappear up my own ass for too long. Symmetry is a bitch.

Anyways, I don't believe you.

Best of luck though. I have class to get to.

This exactly

>We're anons on a shitposting board not the President of the United States, we have standards here.
kek

>I know any dom worth their salt
blah blah blah
>I have class to get to
yeah, have fun in class. Tell me more about your vast knowlege of BDSM lifestyles after recess junior. Im sure you read about it enough on tumblr to be an expert by now.

giving a bitch and yourself hiv and herpes, nice

If only my vanilla gf would ask to do depraved shit like that! Had an ex that was up for anything but was a cunt, current gf is nicer to be with but not up for anything..

>turn off your clothes
kek

What tits?

>innernet
NO. i like my indian habits

My gf cheated on me. So i made her take 400ug of acid as a form to help us sort shit out. Best outcome ever. As soon as it hit her all she wanted todo was suck my dick non stop. I came buckets that night.

I had sex in the deep end of a pool with a girl who couldn't swim.

Have any more?

>>How did you push her to do that?
is that her?

When my gf was 16 and I was 19 I used to send her off to school with no panties under her uniform skirt. I got bored of that and the next level was texting her in the middle of class, telling her to go to the toilet and have phone sex, send nudes, finger herself. Her father was away and her mother was a cool liberal type who let her stay over. The next level was I'd send her off to school in a full shibari rope bondage outfit under her clothes. I had a Bluetooth controlled vibrating egg ordered so I could watch her cumming in public but we broke up before it arrived.

Pic related. Not giving anymore because technically cp and what we had was between ourselves and no one else.

I want my latina wife to cuck me but afraid to tell her she could use a new hung white cock in her life

I made my old ex let me fuck her in the ass while she was tied to the bed (She was qt virgin type who went to church every sunday, still makes my dick hard thinking about it even though it was years ago)

I made my recent ex suck my dick while driving. (Huge prude, was a virgin but typical "Pizza is bae" chick, so unsurprised about that)

I fucked my first ex in a tree.

>what we had was between ourselves and no one else.

Now we're all part of it. Thanks guy.