What can i do to creep out my roommate? He's an asshole and deserves it

What can i do to creep out my roommate? He's an asshole and deserves it.

Kill his pet and leave the body in his bed

Buy a dog and let him catch you fucking it.

I was thinking more of painting his walls with fake blood....

He has a pet iguana. I don't know if i could get away with something like that since I'd be the first suspect.

I think you'd find he would be pretty creeped out if he caught you fucking a dog.

piss in plastic bottles collect them, arrange/organise them.
shit in plastic containers and do the same till you have stacks of shit boxes and hundreds of bottles of piss arranged by type of bottle or shade of urine.

Feed it rat poison
No marks, and he’ll think it died of natural causes

Cum in one of those spray bottles and spray your jizz daily in his bed and walls.

He’ll notice the smell.

Sneak in at night naked and drag your ball sack across his face until he wakes up - no homo

Set yourself on fire and run up to him hideously burnt that will creep him out

just try to open the bathroom door when he goes in

Put creepy post-it notes around his room randomly. Stuff like "I've been watching you sleep for 2 months now, you've never looked as peaceful as you did last night"

Make sure to have someone else write it so he doesn't think it's you. Act very disturbed and alarmed when he brings it up.

Bonus: when he tells you about it tell him you've also received similar notes and you didn't want to scare him by telling him.

Go in his room at night, stand in a dark corner and breath loudly.
Repeat every night.

fap under blanket
daytime

Kill yourself and leave a note blaming him

First off eat a heap of food then vomit it into one of those thin plastic bags from the supermarket, the ones you put veggies into. Then put the bag onto a flat tray and throw it onto the freezer. Once frozen solid slide it between their mattress and bed base. Once defrosted it will slowly stink up the room. Best thing is that it has a long delay time.

Make sure the bag tears when putting it between the mattress and base

This

Steal his underwear and let him catch you wearing them.

when talking to him, look past him, when he eventually asks "What're you looking at?" say "Nothing."

bonus: act worried when he asks