My wife left her Instagram logged on. This guy is trying to slidd into her dms

My wife left her Instagram logged on. This guy is trying to slidd into her dms.
Wat do?

smack her with the log

He's dreamy. You're fucked

Steaming loaves

Creamy cloggers

Trips logged!

he looks like an AIDs ridden faggit with eye makeup. He thinks he's Keith Richards. Why the edgy haircut tho? I think he's got a butt plug inserted.
The only thing he wants from you wife is some money to buy meth.

dump

Should I go beat him up?

Yes. With a log of your own m8

Throw him back in the sea.

I'm a poo eating tortoise

God that's so hot...

Kek, though I still prefer LOGGERhead TURDle.

God I wish that was my house...

Hi guys! I was lucky enough to be vacationing at the same place as Andy this summer and I caught this whopper! You guys jelly?

I last commented on the log poster's oligophrenic, nerdy sottises just a few weeks ago, but I now have reason to revisit this topic. Permit me this forum to rant. We must overcome the fears that beset us every day of our lives. We must overcome the fear that the log poster will fracture family unity. And to overcome these fears, we must play an essential role in the struggle against entrenched class, race, and gender hierarchies of privilege and power. One may very well question whether I find the log poster's demeanor and pomposity downright appalling. Still, most people will eventually be convinced that the log poster can fool some of the people all of the time. It can fool all of the people some of the time. But it can't fool all of the people all of the time. That's all I have to say. Thanks for letting me express my feelings.

Big words, poop-head

You don't have a wife.

Not OP, but I do and OP probably does to. It requires maturity to understand the Log.

That's a guy? Really? Looks more like a pre-op tranny.

I'm not OP either and I don't have a wife but I do have a gimp (he's sleeping right now)

sorry bro you're fucked. once she's had the log, she can't log off

shit was so cash

If I don't have a wife then how did this guy slidd into her dms?

hmmmmm logs

Why do you think she's smiling?

LOOOOOOOOOGS!!!!!!11

LOGS

slidding

Kek

Every time I go to sleep I worry the log threads will stop without me, then I wake up and I'm reminded of our great log community by threads like this. Here's to another 18 hours of log threads at LEAST. Log you guys

logs are my life

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

secret recipe
what is it

Dubs logged!

Complaint logged.

Clams, chocolate milk, and a lot of El yucateco xxxtra hot on everything

Taco Bell and fiber one chewy bars

Dump

Put me in the screencap

LOOOOG

logs?
logs.

This is screen cap worthy?
Andy Sixx? Log of shit.

Logz

you look like you should suck a log
I can tell you are thirsty for it

They're all screencap worthy

>2018
>still posting this

>2018
>not eating his logs

Kek. Got'em

dubs say we should keep posting

>slidd into her dms
Don't you mean.... BMs?

Not sure. What does that stand for

You illiterate fuck. It's "sliding" not "slidding" only 1 "d" goddamnit

Retard alert

It's spelt S-L-I-D-D-I-N-G. Hah. You make me laugh, kiddo. You really do.

slidder out this thraed now

God I wish that were me

Newfag

Kek

id's sliddering!

Fresh cream, hot steam...

Slidding done my fuckitng throat.

Fragrant dream...

oh god...

I need it!!

thats not a meme

>nu Sup Forums can only think in terms of memes

I dunno who the fuck this guy is but for some reason I want to suck his ass so hard his lower intestines come out

Are these by the same artist? They are quite delightful

It slidded and slodded down me facking throt

The one where he's shitting into a guys mouth was done at my request by an user doing an ms paint draw thread. I'm not sure where the other one came from