Do we have any doctors here?

Do we have any doctors here?

my asshole has strange itching.
Usually when it's warm and I'm sweating
in example during the night when it's warm

I dont seem to have any haemorrhoids, what else could it be ?

PIC RELATED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atKrVY5JvdU
shop-apotheke.com/search.htm?i=1&query=preparation H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is me squatting and pushing
if I retract nothing is shown
only hair

you have aids

Dubs don't lie

you have a tear

rub some alcohol
that will probably work

Sounds like worms.

>you have aids
you can do better

I'm listening
how to fix that?

worms?

go to a doctor, user

They come out and lay their eggs around your anus. The itch is so you scratch and transfer them.

Your asshole is inflamed, meaning your fighting an infections or you have a lymphatic disorder and the lymph is pooling in your asshole. Could you stab it with a sowing needle and tell me what color comes out?

Your asshole is itching for a good fucking probably because you're a faggot

More than likely warts

how could I have gotten them ?
how do I get rid of it ?

>Could you stab it with a sowing needle and tell me what color comes out?

the color is mostly of the reflection of my floors that are red/yellow

so far we have

Tear
Worms
Inflamation
Aids

Go to doctor tell him about itchy asshole he will check your colon. I can't remember her name but on Letterman she told him how she discovered she had colon cancer. itchy butthole no bullshit

Usually from not washing hands after coming into contact with them.
Just go to the chemist and buy something that kills worms. Not expensive.

so its red yellow? like a clear yellow? if its clear its plasma and it means the lymph isn't draining from your ass properly. if its thick, your body is fighting an infections or some sort. could parasites, could be fungus, could be bacterial you'd have to get a blood count

let me scratch it for you with my penis

lymphatic disorder**

You just sound so believable.

like second year of bachelor of medical science. so i know really basic stuff.

>Stab your anus with a needle. That's totally a medical test.

i do know if you get a blood count and you can find out if you have something like that
pretty quickly by the amount of a type of blood cell you have in you. And his asshole is puffy meaning his body is trying to heal. but if its like clear and shit that could mean its just lymph.

well yeah, i want to see what comes out.

OP here.
I had some worms before. About 2-3 years ago.
Don’t remember what I got for it. Maybe antibiotics.

Could that be?

antibiotics are for bacterial infections. A lack of bacteria would create less competition for parasites meaning they would spread faster. You need Antinematodes.

Any way I can get that off the shelf? Or do I need a prescription?

Long time ago, had a really bad hemorrhoid. Had it for years. Would flare up every so often, ache like a mf. Ibuprofen helped, but not all that much. Bore down on those muscles down there, as if I was taking a shit, just to get a minute or so of relief. Finally it got really bad, when I was in my 20s and living by my self. One night, I'm in my bedroom lying down and that thing's aching and pounding pain. Put a finger on my asshole and I could feel it, a big enlarged bump, kind of felt like an engorged vein. Pushed on it. It did not like to be pushed on. My fingernail cruised across it. It didn't like to be scratched either. But I found I could squeeze it between my thumb and forefinger, and it hurt like hell when I did it. Then I was like fuck it and I started rolling it between my fingers. It was bulging, hurting. Finally I gave one huge squeeze, and it felt like it burst. A flare of agony just for an instant, then it just....stopped hurting. A nice warm feeling in my asshole, and no pain, for the first time in years. Couldn't believe it could be so easy. Thought for sure it would inflate back up in the next few days and start hurting again, but it didn't. And nothing more happened. Had a few more hemorrhoids in the years from then til now, but I just do the same thing: find the culprit, squeeze the fuck out of it and make it burst. And my tailpipe still works just fine. Ahhhh.

Not a prescription drug

nice boipucci

how is it called ?

Didn't happen to me. No blood, no follow up pain. Just sweet relief & peace in the valley bruh. That guy must've squoze it wrong or suthin'.

Just ask someone there. It may feel embarrassing, but man up. It's for your health's sake.

This. Lol, my Shih Poo puppy got worms for eating in the dirt. Have dug up the lawn, OP?

Herpes,

Next patient please

> anal herpes
Makes too much sense, and worms are funnier.

My cats get worms from flea bites. dunno why by my yard must be flea orgy heaven and every time I walk through it I get at least a few on my legs.

You got G.R.I.D.S. son

Pull the Catnip plants! Your backyard is a cat drug den lmao.

Wash your ass

youtube.com/watch?v=atKrVY5JvdU
i dont smoke weed on it i am not old yet enough on
But click it!!!!!
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE HAHAAHAHHAH
youtube.com/watch?v=atKrVY5JvdU ............

touching animals, from kids or if you been putting your hands into dirty places/outdoors a lot. Can get transferred pretty easily through bedding or people not washing hands too.

Just take some worming tablets and get ready to do a LOT of laundry. Follow the instructions on the paper that comes with the worming tablets or you'll just re-infest yourself.

I’m in Germany.
I can’t just say worms.
I don’t speak German.

You know that this close to Baltimore, kids in Elementary school smoke weed, right? Go register in the BK kids club.

Wash your asshole you goddamn moron.

People in Germany speak English. You are not in Germany. Can you afford a doctor?

I’m not a citizen. Don’t want to hassle with the insurance and shit.

Just go to a clinic with 50$. Do you want to have your ass itch all week?

No. Anyone knows good clinics for that in Berlin??

I am not a doctor, but after 1.5 more years of residency, I will be -- in endocrinology, which is an entirely different discipline, but I digress.

Judging from the pic of you pushing outward, you have a rectal tear on the top and bottom of your anus. The symptoms you describe also mimic that of a very common worm infection, most likely pin worms. These are not the biggest threat, but they will produce discomfort and itchiness while also making it difficult to heal the tear you have. Do you tend to notice increased itchiness at night or when you lay down? They typically leave the anus and lay eggs on the outside and are extremely active early on in the night. Do you notice a time where the itchiness is most pronounced or is it around the clock?

Anyway, the tears are your biggest issue. They most likely come from a poor diet and straining too hard on the toilet. I recommend a few treatments: first get some preparation H(if in the states) and some triple antibiotic ointment (bacitracin needs to be one of the ingredients. Put these on after your shower and once in the morning, then once at night. If your stools are hard and semi-difficult to pass a stool softener will put less pressure on the anus and allow it to heal. I recommend at least 2-3 weeks of this. Lastly, if you do have worms, you need to see a doctor. They can prescribe medication that eradicates them in no time at all. There's a possibility you do not have any parasitic infections, but it is extremely likely. Best of luck, bro. Let me know if you have any questions.

>greentext
Are you telling anal herpes doesn't exist or are you agreeing?

I have the same issue, my Dr. Found some a hair growing on it, I asked if a was would take care of it, she said no, impeachment is the only cure

I used to sit on the toilet for too long and scroll instagram for about 30 min every morning and then wipe hard on top of that

how can I fix this?

Do you eat a good diet? Even in people with poor diets, adding in a bunch of fiber should make it much gentler on your body. You can google foods naturally high in fiber or just go the easy route and buy quick fiber supplements at stores. Some you just mix in with a small glass of water and you're good to go.

As for the wiping, may try wet wipes? Should be more gentle on you and require less hard wiping.

>Anyway, the tears are your biggest issue. They most likely come from a poor diet and straining too hard on the toilet. I recommend a few treatments: first get some preparation H(if in the states) and some triple antibiotic ointment (bacitracin needs to be one of the ingredients. Put these on after your shower and once in the morning, then once at night. If your stools are hard and semi-difficult to pass a stool softener will put less pressure on the anus and allow it to heal. I recommend at least 2-3 weeks of this. Lastly, if you do have worms, you need to see a doctor. They can prescribe medication that eradicates them in no time at all. There's a possibility you do not have any parasitic infections, but it is extremely likely. Best of luck, bro. Let me know if you have any questions.

I'm in Berlin, Germany.
English here is not the best ..
I have heard of Preparation H, it's some sort of a salve I think. that's something I might find here .. but the rest ..

can you really get antibiotics without prescription?

another good suggest is elevating your feet with a small stool or box while you shit to straighten the colon and reduce strain on the o-ring.

tapeworm probably
you mate got parasites living up your ass congrats

Just go to the next pharmacy (apotheke) and ask them if there is anything you dont need a prescription for.

Type 3 Ass cancer. You’re fucked, OP.

Hey mate, my bad I did not see you are German. I am not sure if these name brands I listed are in Germany, so let's try the ingredients in each, this is preparation H:

Mineral oil 14.0%
Petrolatum 74.9%
Phenylephrine HCl 0.25%

Stool softener is a cheap product (usually a pill you swallow) that makes your poop less hard. If you ask your pharmacist for something that does that, they will have multiple sources of it. Stool means shit, so think "shit softener" basically. Also antibiotic ointment is just the simple cream you put on a cut after injury. You ever see the stuff people put on open cuts to prevent infection? It's very simple to find, there should be many brands, but once again I do not know the word in German. Good luck mate.

I've never heard of that, but yes it makes sense. Basically you would align the digestive system up more naturally if I understand where you're going? Almost like if squatting instead of sitting or am I off?

exactly.

thanx

Have to say I never feel like I have to strain though.
the only thing I imagine is that I used to spend a lot of time on the toilet.

>antibiotic ointment

This sounds like something good to me
I'll see if I can get that here somewhere.

>preparation H

I searched in one of germans pharmacies

shop-apotheke.com/search.htm?i=1&query=preparation H

Can any of that be right?

Bamp

My cock or tongue can relieve that itch. That and a liberal application of my special cream and you will be a bit sore but after that good as new.

Most common thing is an allergy. Try a detergent made for sensitive skin. Can also just be dry skin. If it gets worse when you eat sweets or alcohol, it could be yeast related. Try coconut oil after showering.

try filling it with a dick, see if it helps

Op its an Abscess.
i have the same Shit...