How can this thing, which is 11,000,000,000 miles from Earth, still be able to send data back to earth?

How can this thing, which is 11,000,000,000 miles from Earth, still be able to send data back to earth?

Carefully.

The same way that light from other stars can reach us. It's nothing more than electromagnetic radiation.

I got a fucking toaster made in 55 still works probably burn the house down and kill me one day but it still works. Same for that thing

Power.....UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!

So what my brain cannot comprehend is how can it still be controlled and send/receive data at 11 billion fucking miles away? When cellphone service/wifi on Earth isn't even perfect

Oh yeah and wouldn't it's battery or some shit for data be used up by now?

Ugh. You guys are way too used to pathetic Apple products which fall apart easily.

Our atmosphere and line of sight interrupts those things.

>what is solar

>its battery
It has a small nuclear reactor on board to power it.

What is radioactive isotope battery with a half life of 87 years?

at least it doesn't take 16 hours to get a reply when you call someone

Radio waves travel at light speed. As long as the batteries have a charge we will get data back.

Because radio signals travel at the speed of light.

15 000 000 000 miles long cable

LIGHT WAVES AND SHIT, NIGGER

how come some faggot from the early-mid 1800's still has the effect to not allow us to turn niggers back into slaves?

9/10 times signal degredation in earth happens from ground interference. The waves coming in from the voyager are beaming directly through an empty vacuum. Once you are outside the atmosphere it takes such minisucle effort to blast a signal an infinite distance.

>Not 5,000 years

Please.

Easy
A- there's nothing between us and it except the empty vacuum of space, so nothing will interrupt the signal
B- it's nuclear powered, tho nasa admits they're surprised it lasted this long too
C- I know what you're wondering, but they have to send the signal like a day or 2 in advance before it reaches the satellite. It's easier to plan than you think considering we've got planet orbits and gravity pretty well pinned down.