Do you ever miss your ex even if you haven't spoken in the past year?

Do you ever miss your ex even if you haven't spoken in the past year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just got back with her, so I'm good thanks

It's been 3.5 years, still trying to find her.

youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc

White women are objects. A commodity I can't have. Less of your nigger shit more Disneyland. What your whores are good for and I'm talking about your soldiers

Damn son. I see these threads all the time and think of how happy I am that I don't have to deal with how triggering I'm sure they must be.

And now I do. Feelsbad.

Kat and Blair's pussy = riding in Disneyland

Good times if I could take them out to a date. Dinner and a movie.

I sometimes miss one girl. She was amazing but also delusional.

However I'd sooner nut her in the face than try and get her back.

Nope, always made sure to upgrade, so nothing to miss.

I miss all my exes at times. I miss my most recent the most of course but that was three years ago. I've had flings and other shortlived relationships but I'll always miss the serious ones, no matter how fucked up and toxic they turned out to be, because for all tthat toxicity i made a lot of good memories and occasionally was incredibly happy

A lot of times yes, it's been roughly 8 years since me and my last ex split up. We had a little boy but she broke up with me a week after he was born. 6 years passes and she hits me with a petition to change his last name from mine to hers. Cunt of a whore refused all support I provided after we split. Kept me away from my son and is still doing so to this day. I surely don't have the funds to fight this shit in court so I guess karma will run its course on her eventually.

Yes, men are the only ones who really love... sad story

Women can love, they put forth no effort into keeping the love though. Instead they just blame the man for not trying hard enough and for letting the relationship fail.

no not really, i've just gotten angry thinking about how shitty of a GF she was and strongly dislike her now. is this normal?

No, she's my ex for a reason, if she was someone I'd miss, she wouldn't be my ex

very

Spoiler alert, she won't suffer any consequences for any of her actions because vagina

At least she didn't take your money AND keep the kid from you. That's pretty fucking rare, must have found a rich stepdad. Just be happy he can give the life you never could

Wtf? You can't just go to court and get a child custody order filled? You can't pay the $160-350 for that order? You can't fill out a financial waver if you're really that poor to either not pay the fee or at least make smaller payments a month?

You're either a peice of shit dad who belongs on the Billy Madison show or are full of it right now. Women can't just keep their kids away from their dad without a good reason. Quit being lazy and go file a child custody order already faggot

I miss her every day. Broke up about a year ago, partly due to my own personal issues and anxieties. I honestly don't think I'll ever find anyone as easy going, loving and devoted ever again.

Honestly sandniggers and Latinos in neighbor Shit are worse. There's something wrong with you. White women are an extension of Disneyland. I want to enjoy myself there's something seriously wrong with the bitch be grateful for what you had. That's why I sent them to hell first line of Sh it I got. Fuck ing beta perfect men like you Fuck ing soft white boy Fuck ing faggot getting your gay all over my sexy Latino culo. Fuck your shit.

Monster black dicks in numbers. That shit is rank son. Your fault gringo

Man this happend to me yesterday, she say she still likes me but thinks i don't so she's leaving idk wtf to do, she left me because she actually think i dont like her, she said things like "it's not your falut" i said a hudered times i like her but she wont belive, because all this time i showed just a bit of love and did stupid some stupid things because of how shy and insecure i am, i mean she's crying because of my stupiduty rn probably, it's been one day and im destroyed

How much of a fat gringo do you have to be? Excuse me you lose Every time and you go back for seconds so the little shit can call you a pedophile. That's why your women disrespect you

Go back to your cereal pbj sandwich black puto

Fuck ing americans

Dude, what are you even trying to say? Maybe get that stroke looked at before posting

When you watch spic jerry Springer like casos de familia there's a right wing catholic family and this fucking american Joe Harper Santa Claus fat Fuck gringo perfect man motherfucker weighs in with his leftist shit and his communism

Every pussy white male in several generations when conservative women did not go full black but Italian it was a Mexican or something they fucked.

There's shit you do that you don't do when you shower to church and have fuckin manners. Full blown disrespect warranted and well deserved. I gots some on me things cannot be normal or make sense anymore

You piss your kids they belong to the bitch its not a family anymore you didn't shit them through labor pain. Make another one. Child support and full time dad?cuck there is something wrong with you for making a family where there cannot be one. At least she gets to be a bad mother with all expenses little shits get a gay black dad. Its your fault for being a sissy and the woman and its your fathers fault for being a communist and racist against mexicans

Yeah. B, if you're game to eat my ass & let me slap you around some more, get in touch.

I'm guessing you're down for school again soon.

Every day I miss you Rach

I miss her but I kinda don't at the same time... I miss more of the idea of her. She gave me a warmth that girls don't normally give.. it was almost motherly.. but she was done with my bullshit.. it was too much for her and she left after several months of trying to ignore it.

Now I'm in a long distance relationship and talking to a girl that said she'll have sex with me next semester since I cancelled for the reason sex appointment me and her were gonna have at her place lol

Yes. So much so that even though I know she’s moved on, I continue to text her (even though I’m blocked) and make new phone numbers on apps to text her. I kept some of her things, she even moved across the country to get away from me, and when she broke up with me because I was “manipulative” I attempted suicide and now have a fucking tune in my neck. I send her mean shit, and even bought her a ring while I was dating this other chick. She just fucked me up, she doesn’t even realize how much she meant to me. It’s been a year and I just want to surprise her at her house sometimes. Best sex I ever had too. Wasn’t the thinest, but she always wanted to cuddle and talk. I love her so much.

Awwww I'm sorry dude I hope everything turns out better for you man

That's true but you start missing good times