Went to college with a few SJW "nu male" types

>went to college with a few SJW "nu male" types
>all had balding or shaved heads, facial hair, and glasses
>all hated sports, made dumb "sportsball" references
>over past year, all of them are suddenly soccer super fans
>can't put my finger on it, but they remind me of the girl that becomes a football fan to impress dudes, no actual understanding of the game but wears shirts and posts Facebook fan messages

What happened? Did some kind of feminist website put out a memo about getting into soccer?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/statistics/countries/
whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flagratio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell them to man up and get into a real sport like wrestling brother.

Since you guys have NFL, baseball and basketball as mainstream sports, soccer is the "underground" sport in the US. It allows hipsters the chance to have a sport to watch and follow without being part of the mainstream culture.

yep, this is correct

Soccer needs to be moved to /asp/. If wrestling isn't a sport than neither is poor nigger kickball.

>two biggest sports in america are made of poor black people

Lmao get the fuck out. If anything Americans should have a board for themselves to circlejerk around their stupid sports. Soccer is arguably the most popular sport on Sup Forums you fatlard.

You are taking that all wrong bruh. I want soccer to have its own board so I don't have to weed through 50 messi vs Ronald threads everyday when all in want is to talk football with the good old boys. /asp/ will literally give you a safe space to talk fake football. I speak for everyone when I say this is a great idea.

I'm not fat you poor piece of shit

Teach your gay ass friends about brock fucking lesnar. He's a corn fed whiteboy who dominated the prestigious sport of pro wrestling and then went and won the ufc heavyweight title for shits and giggles. He is literally anti fagball.

Im going to assume they are all Spurs or Arsenal fans. They aren't actual fans they just like to shitpost online about how their team got cucked and how they would fellate Giroud or Lamela if given the opportunity.

Soccer is a liberal sport in america, how do you not know this

This all you need to man your friends up brothers.

Land of the freeā„¢

>Lamela
they have shit taste

Was about to say this.

They are programmed to be more anti-white. Thus, soccer.

soccer is gay and they love homos

The fact that you're too retarded to see that your Amerishart sports are the minority on Sup Forums yet want the majority of Sup Forums to leave is hilarious. In short, just fuck off to /asp/ with your niggerkike circus sports.

not for long

Git out nigel

American flags alone account for over 50% of posts on Sup Forums

the top 10

Baseball is bigger than basketball by a large margin user

you're a retard who did this incorrectly, this the correct top 10

for fucks sake check your fucking image. the US clearly has a ~3x multiple of England posts but is only 1.xx times as much percentage? are you retarded?

is there a per capita table?
I want to see what the most Sup Forums country is, I've always noticed that Finland is highly present despite the small, non-english speaking population

>top 10
>posts top 21

kek you're a retard

you'd have to do a pivot table I think

When were flags added to Sup Forums?

btw that chart is made by just copy pasting the data from archive.4plebs.org/sp/statistics/countries/ into Excel

whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#/flagratio
Ireland is officially the most Sup Forums country!

kek

2012 Olympics IIRC

>Iceland
>Isle of Man

What the fuck?

Icelandic posters are fairly common
Isle of man has a small population so it's easily skewed

Liking soccer to be hipster is like whacking it to Boku no Pico because you're actually a homo and not just having a laugh.

In the rest of the world soccer is considered the pleb sport for working class people and is related to violence

Why do Americans see it as a niche sport for poofters? It's the easiest and cheapest one to play

why so many hockeyheads on Sup Forums? does snow cause metal disorders?

>still falling for the anti-soccer meme

Let me guess, you guys are all NCAA football fans or from the south (most likely both)

The only sports worth watching anymore are the NFL, Premier League, Champions League, and NHL playoffs.

DONALD S

>play
therein lies the key, the american soccer fan hasn't played the game outside of a youth league and a significant number of the fans are only fans as a means of subjugation to any other sport's fans.

just the most disgusting appropriation

>going to college

>the american soccer fan hasn't played the game outside of a youth league
Still, a bast majority of Americans have grew up playing the sport

I think you "dislike" the sport because you suck at it, if you were better more people would jump into the badwagon. Just like rugby in Argentina, see 2008 in picture, we reached a WC semi final

A shaved head is good if you're balding but for me I'd rather go with a crew cut

>Portugal is 0.005 of posts

Is this right? I feel like I can go into any thread at any time which is soccer related and find a Portuguese flag in like 10 seconds easily.

Yes I'm sure my stem degree is marxist propoganda

>let me tell you about your country

Everyone plays it in their youth because it's really easy for parents to encourage their kids in. A completely unathletic kid can go out there, dribble the ball a bit and feel like they're contributing. This is unlike a sport like baseball where an unathletic kid might not get a single hit in a season and then would feel like shit.

Just before the teenage years begin, sports like basketball and football start getting played so almost all the athletic kids stop playing soccer

based Daniel

Actually depending on who you ask, yes it is.

At least here.

that's because all the Sup Forums fags who have never stepped foot in a university and just read Breitbart and The Blaze have retarded ideas

they read about something like 5 kids did at a university and suddenly think the opinions/actions expressed by those kids match the entire 30k+ population of the university

First post with flag I can find is 2 July 2012, to have a precise date.

literally this

>premier league
Watching a bunch of overpaid cunts who either suck or overpaid reminds me of the nba regular season.