>ITT nu males calling other nu males nu male

Nu males also love pizza. Don't eat pizza or you're a nu male

nu males also love Sup Forums. dont post on Sup Forums or you're a nu male

the tourist metal essential

Only nu males breathe

i didn't know the runescape soundtrack scared liberals away

being alt right is now post-nu male tho

OP is clearly a nu-male

why do you think that anything can scare liberals?

nu male is only nu male. dont nu male or nu male nu male lol buzzwords

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

damn is this /ourguy/ ?

literally our guy fuck niggers and blacks hitler was right based trump mom doesnt know what pepe is had to explain it to her lol

t. numale

nu male

Good thread.

IM PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!

>getting trigger'd this easily

ol' female
nu male
ol' boots
nu dirt

OPEN BORDERS SCHEZUAN SAUCE MORTY

these scare the numale

*shots go off*

This scares the nu male

probably have aids

see

who does this scare?

>Catalog
the nu alt males

fuck off idiot

scared numails

WABABALUBABA LOOK AT ME MORTY IM PICKLE WHOREEEEEEEE

it's choa, not whore

>Arvie pre-transition
fuuuccccck

I agree with this even though I like a few of those...although gorguts ..I dunno about that one, pretty good shit.

that's fake

ITT: nu-males

>it's whore, not whore
???

don't post that whore and call my wife a whore you idiot

hello my name is Greg how are you guys doing today?

What's that, you wrote a computer program, made a little website, you uploaded some videos to Youtube? Well, let me take this opportunity to congratulate you, the monkey learned a trick. Look at you, uploading comments. You're already spewing your vile filth all over the computer, huh? Congratulations! You must have an IQ in the double digits!
Here's a little piece of advice. The next time you're gonna unload your jealousies and inadequacies online, here's a little piece of advice. Here's a little piece of advice, slick. Next time you're gonna go on the computer (mommy and daddy bought you a new computer!), you're going to unload your jealousy and inadequacies on somebody else, on a stranger? Just make sure you don't pick Sam Geno, the son of the Papa Geno Pizza empire. I've bought people like you. I've destroyed people like you. It's nothing for me to call up my father, and have every pizza jockey in the nation have a photo of you, right above their oven. Thinking about you, my personal army of pizza makers.
They'll put sauce on you. They'll lay you out. Swing you around in the air just like in the old movies.
Then they'll destroy you. Piece by piece. Piece by delicious piece. Cheesy piece by cheesy crusty piece. They'll destroy you.
That's option one. Option two is you can apologize to me. Just say you're sorry. Takes a big man to apologize, don't it? Humble yourself before a god, a pizza god?
Anyway. That's about it. Go fuck yourself

this

gosh darn I'm so sorry Mr Gam