Ask me anything, I eat shit. New questions welcome. Don't judge me I'm addicted. You can be very judgmental...

Ask me anything, I eat shit. New questions welcome. Don't judge me I'm addicted. You can be very judgmental, tried everything to stop. Sixty minutes to answer questions

What starred off your addiction? At what point did you realize you couldn't stop it?

Where's my bathroom?

I met this really hot guy at a concert, i never thought I would eat shit until I met him. I realized I couldn't stop when I tasted his shit and it felt so good

So, do you just eat other people's shit, or did you move on to eating your own? Any qualities of it that you prefer?

And the real milion dollar question, if I shat in the wood, and no one was there to see/hear it. Did OP already eat it?

>So, do you just eat other people's shit, or did you move on to eating your own?
I only eat his shit. Anyone else's would be disgusting.
>Any qualities of it that you prefer?
Hot, creamy and solid with corn

bump

proof or gtfo

Can't. He's not here right now.

How do you wipe your ass? With used tampons?

JESUS SAVES!

Toilet paper

$0.00CENTURIONS!

What does shit taste like?

Fuck off with your bait. Andy Sixx memes aren't funny.

Who's that?

Send 10LITAZETAFUNCTIONPUSSY!

Who's this Andy guy?

Creamy AND Solid?

SENDMOREWATERDEATHOFREDDENEDCHILDRENSFPPTOEXPLODEONCONTACTZOR!

ALL MY BASE R MELONG TO I!

Well, it milked my cock for at least one fertile shot of my father's semen.

Simon is here.

Grand Poobah And All.

Simon na- hi. Grand Poobah 4 All. Again, my name is Simon Troy Cosgrove. Hello World.

I Consent To My Rape.

Which operator is this?

Ffs, I can't read it. Fuxking glSses.

M3m3metamatraciesradicalexpressiongnarlyshirleyyoumeantSLUTTYBUTTIES.!

Nominatives pluratixes.

DUNR SLUCE .UST FLOW!

由於這個委員會的規則似乎有些混亂(或缺乏閱讀),這個委員會的概念是清晰和簡單的:

/ e / cchi用於:
- 性感的服裝或裸露裸體的性愛女孩的圖片。
- 只要是一個女孩在不使用玩具的情況下自己動手,就可以進行自慰和暗示的感人照片。

/ e / cchi不適用於:
- 涉及男人的暴露性的圖像,男人的性流體或男人的前戲。這些圖像屬於/ h /。
- 一個女人以一種明目張膽或性暗示的方式接觸另一個女人的照片。這些圖像屬於/ u /。
- 僅限男性的圖像這些圖像屬於/ cm /或/ y /。
- 要求。所有請求都進入/ r /。不要在這裡發布請求,除非你至少有6張圖片與你的要求相關。
- 帶有蘿莉體型的女孩的圖片,或毛茸茸的圖片。不要在/ b /之外的任何地方發布這些內容。
- 西方藝術。由於頻繁的質量問題和西方藝術家的訴訟,西方藝術或藝術是不允許的,除了極少數例外。

You sound guilty about it, but why if you enjoy it? I do it too, never thought I would be the type to do it but she is in love with herself and loves to see it.

How did the first time happen? Did he just walk up to you and say, "Hi, eat my shit", or how did it go down? Im really fucking curious

I feel like I will be judged if someone finds out
After he played his set I got a chance to talk to him, we really hit it off. We decided to go back to his tour bus and I went in to kiss him. Before I got the chance he got up, turned up and pulled down his pleather pants. I tried to pull my head away put his and was on the back of my head and it was to strong. Before I knew it my lips were touching his butt hole, I tried to yell but it was muffled by his pale tushy. His shit started making its way to my mouth and I discovered it was the hottest and tastiest thing I have ever experienced.

Bump