Where does this happen outside of minority communities?

Where does this happen outside of minority communities?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=96b_1440725870
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No where. It's just that millennials can't cope with the fact that they lack a unique identity so they make up problems to be special snowflakes.

Being a white male in university. Though I guess they are a minority there now.

So Trannies frequently get beaten up?

I can honestly say this has never happened to me.

If there was ever a media diversion tactic, this bathroom malarkey is it.

Seems like get yelled at is the logical choice, how fucking hard is that?

You know what would solve this problem? Not deciding to become a tranny in the first place.

No, our media is just making a big deal of nothing.

Go back to letting refugees fuck your wife, Sven.

In the sjw mind.....

1. Someone looking at you is fetishising you and it is a form of rape and thus violence.

2. Someone not looking at you is shaming you because you dont fit the white CIS-normative definition of beauty. This is also a form of violence.

Feelings are more important than physical health to liberals, user.

Not nearly often enough.

Most people do their best not to interact with anyone in a public bathroom. How is this even a thing

tenth post best post

>How is this even a thing
It is made up. It isnt a thing. No one gets beat up in the bathroom. They are pretending this is a life or death struggle because they want to be victims. Being a victim to them means credibility. It is like a badge of honor.

I've literally never seen or hear someone get beat up or yelled at in public bathroom, and I have seen obvious not even close to passing trannies enter them

Can't trannies just use those unisex bathrooms for the handicapped if this bothers them so much? I really don't see the problem here, it seems like one of those non-issues the media blows up to distract from more important things.

If you get your dick cut off you can go in the ladies room. You've earned it. That shit takes some balls

that picture is sexist

>being so fucked up you can't pass as either gender
???

so in the end women are at fault for not being tolerant lol

>a thing

I fucking hate this shit

I Piss in the drinking fountain, because I identify as an asshole.

This. Who the hell interacts with people or strangers in, or around public toilets?
Just go in, use the cubicle and leave.
I've used ladies toilets before with no fucks given.

I just assume these people have a crippling social anxiety.

It's called being non-binary, don't make fun of their identity you fucking shitlord

How would a man get beat up in the men's restroom?

but even if you do identify as non-binary, how do you become such an amorphous blob of terror that you can't convince people you're either gender, just ugly af

fun video:
liveleak.com/view?i=96b_1440725870

>liveleak.com/view?i=96b_1440725870

It wasn't even about the person being a shim though. People beat each other up for stupid reason every day.

>minority

But this is mostly a white/religious/hick problem.

Minority majority schools don't give a shit because they have more pressing concerns or the kids rather keep it under wraps that they are trans.

Whites are the ones who obsess over trans.

o i am laffin, fellow burger

And this guy gets it.

This.

It's the manufactured "hot button" issue for this cycle. No one cares about abortion anymore, gay marriage is all but settled by the courts, gun control is a non starter, all the media has to use for their divide and conquer tactics is pretending to care about which bathroom .003% of the population uses. It's pathetic and anyone with half a brain can see right through it.

If you don't look like your """"gender"""" you shouldn't be going in that bathroom

The problem here is that women aren't beating this person up as well.

This person also has access to secret door number three:
[spoiler]stop being a fucking delusional freak[/spoiler]

What about in the 99% of cases there are only men's and women's rooms?

The truth is that nobody even acknowledges other people in the bathroom. Nobody wants to even make eye contact let alone yell at someone or beat them up. Pic related: Problem solved

Ha!

Also how the fuck is being transgender a 'community'? What community are they member of? The community of answering accussations of being abnormal with holding a dick sucking parade in the street? Good luck with that.