Does Sup Forums do info threads anymore ? info thread general

does Sup Forums do info threads anymore ? info thread general.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nop

Cool trick but use veracrypt with a hidden volume instead. Less of a pain in the ass and much more secure.

some more

H&K mk23 cut-away

Fucking amazing. got moar shit like this?

Oldie but goodie

Taken from "So you want to move to Detroit?" guide

Yep

Wtf is the point of bag bottle???

>destroy perfectly fine plastic bottle
>use cap to close and reopen plastic bag
why not just make a knot in the plastic bag?
if you fail to open the knot, just tear the bag end get a new one
still less plastic waisted
and if you want to go eco friendly: how about a glas?
you can use the jar for the rest of your life to store things

If you pull the opening in the bag through the bottle lip, the cap acts as an easy seal.

Sup Forums does whatever the fuck it wants.
If you want an info thread, you start an info thread.
Simple as.

Or he could store stuff in the bottle.

Just because you use empty water bottles that would otherwise be thrown away as piss bottles doesn't mean the rest of us do you fat fuck.

?????? Wtf you doing so much extra work when all you really have to do is tie the bag?? Do you not comprehend how to make a knot?? It's about as sealed as that waste of time in the op pic.

Why. The bag is already storing stuff.

I would slap the piss out of my friends if I ever saw shit like this around the house. Nobody in their right mind above the age of 12 does anything but recycle their water bottles. If you need to store shit you get proper bags, not the fucking shit sandwich bags that were made for fucking sandwiches. You people are fucking insane.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jBcLIkeZ-8

Mixed messages. Fuck a nigger or don't fuck a nigger? (human intelligence or greater)

Where would xenomorphs land on this?

The problem is that neither blacks or whites wants to admit defeat so they both claim to be Superior and continue to spout misinformation hoping that one day their spam will be true. Just ignore an avoid both races till they kill each other off. Then the rest of the world can finally be one step closer to eternal peace

>4/3 deep
that is how deep i wanna apply my dickling to my gf, too

invisible character

Yeah that's def a grey area. Use your own discretion on that one.

Honestly might start a thread over it just to see everyone's opinions. If people actually participated I think it'd be a pretty interesting one

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

no step on snek

link it, because xenomorphs are a hive mind right?

1/2

2/2

bonus round

Lmfao

If only there were bags with some sorta... Zip..... Lock.
So that the world would be spared of this autism

Love the guide, i learned a few tricks with the options menu i didn't know.

Mfw I've been using #1 all this time.
I dun goofed

Im calling that number to see if someone picks up.

wouldn't a variation of the dictionary attack catch this?

Christmas Ornament
>Egg carton
Your heathenry is showing

Fuck off with this nigger loving shit.

and finally learn 2 trifag

That's why you use a passphrase much longer than that. Something like that but 60 characters long will be almost impossible to crack. Google diceware.

sorry friend, Sup Forums is dead
people just come here to masturbate now

bump i need more info

W.T. Snacks

obligatory

Clearly one and the same person. The fucking starch fleshlite speaks volumes.

almost out of stuff

Fucking dangerous m8

does this still work?

Who cares?
That shit is nothing but justification for furfags, ponyfags and animefags to believe they aren't suffering a significant mental illness
Don't validate their nonsense

Why not simply filling the bottle with the grain?

3.4 GRAMS? unless it's trimmings or really bad stuff, it seems like a "better have no other plans" type of ingredient

A much simpler gun, but still a detailed internal drawing.

Everyone should start with python rly in this day and age, then you can branch to java or c or js or whatever the fug u want after a month of learning how to read

1 isn't that inaccurate if you've held enough guns. It's not safe and reliable but generally you know when a magazine is empty versus when it's full, especially in a pistol.
The center of gravity is significantly different.