Nordicism Thread

Thread for the discussion of Nordicism as a political, scientific, or historic theory. Do you believe the Ancient Romans, Sumers, Egyptians, and Greeks were Nords, do you not believe that? Why? Should Nords and non-Nords be given the same rights? Why or why not? That is what this thread is for, the discussion of Nordicism.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/22/greece-to-scandinavia-mongrel-madness-2/
archive.org/stream/ThePhoenicianOriginOfBritonsScotsAnglo-saxons/POEN_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c
thunting.com/smf/myths_legends/the_murder_the_assassination_of_the_british_nation-t8769.0.html;wap2=
youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU
thekolbrin.com/kolbrin_toc.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin_11.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breda_Ba.88
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/italy/country/CA/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/italians/country/CA/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/italian/country/CA/type/op/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorian_invasion
Sup
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes
ancestraljourneys.org/ancientjewishdna.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ancient Romans and Greeks both thought Nords and Germans were snownigger barbarians, so it's safe to say that they weren't fucking Nords.

I am of the idea that the ancient Germanics and Celts really were Black and the ancient Semites really were Nordic.
What ya think?

No they didn't. They thought certain tribes like the Goths and the Vandals were barbarians. They considered themselves civilized and they were Germanic so yes they were Germanic

Well there was Thorhall who was a black viking who ruled Vinland so yeah kinda.

Strange, always thought the Romans were Latin or some shit.

The greeks and romans were probably also Indo European, but not Germanic.

Well that's what this thread is to discuss. Many Nordicists believe the Ancient Romans and Greeks were pure Scandinavian ethnically. Some do look swarthy in pictures but they were drawn because they stand out sort of like swarthy people in Scandinavia today. However the population was 100% Nordic.

I disagree. I think they are pure Germanic, actually no. Not just Germanic, but Nordic which is the Northern Germanic people.

what do you base that on?
How could they suddenly change so much from pure Nordic to what they are now?

The Greek word for the coloured part of your eye is Iris which meant colour. Why would a swarthy people call the ring around their eye the word for colour if they were all brown? It would only make sense if they had all different eye colours. Also many Roman emperors were described as blond, and ones that had black hair that have kinda tanish skin were described as "swarthy". If they all looked like they do today they wouldn't specifically call certain ones "swarthy".

There's almost no scientific evidence to support it. Look at the busts of early philosophers and leaders ( Caesar comes to mind ). They had much longer noses typically associated with southern european people.

Any references to the northern people take special note of their hair and eye color, which we wouldn't expect to be remarkable if the Greeks looked the same.

What you're saying goes against all research and logic of early people movement. What have you read on the subject ?

You are aware there still exist blonde and blue eyed Greeks and Italians, right?

please don't say you call yourself nordic leaf......

They either descend from the Ancient ones that never racemixed or the Norman invaders in the 1200s.

By e.g. Suetonius's account, Caesar had brown hair and brown eyes. The Dorians / Spartans were undeniably also what you'd call "Swarthy". Brown eyes doesn't mean black beady eyes like asians.

I will.

You've been misled real capital of the roman empire was berlin not rome.
You should study from books who doesn't spread antigermanic jewish lies like The march of the Titans: history of the white race from Dr. Arthur Kemp.

No. They're just either ProtoIE or IE people, who had those traits, which are thought to have come from mixing in the 40 - 60k BC time with Neanderthals.

He's most likely trolling, I think.
The fact that he thinks all Modern Italians are Swarthy and brown eyed speaks for that.

It has been proven true.

>They had much longer noses typically associated with southern European people.
Madison Grant said that was a Nordic feature

>y references to the northern people take special note of their hair and eye color, which we wouldn't expect to be remarkable if the Greeks looked the same.
They also call the Welsh and Spanish "swarthy"

>What have you read on the subject ?
Everything on this website nordicantisemite.com/2015/06/22/greece-to-scandinavia-mongrel-madness-2/

Ok there are some Scandinavians with brown eyes and hair just read Madison Grant.

You forgot the Phoenicians

archive.org/stream/ThePhoenicianOriginOfBritonsScotsAnglo-saxons/POEN_djvu.txt

Also, this...
youtube.com/watch?v=8GOcttn4VwE
youtube.com/watch?v=s9wo2VKrP7c
thunting.com/smf/myths_legends/the_murder_the_assassination_of_the_british_nation-t8769.0.html;wap2=

youtube.com/watch?v=FgCKXJPwSts
youtube.com/watch?v=8FXlqFPHAaU

Ok now you're trolling.

I've read "Passing of a Great Race", and I don't trust the source "nordicantisemite"

You used as an Argument that the ancient Greeks had to have blue eyed people back then because what they called the Iris.
How is that not implying all non brown people suddenly disappeared?

Why don't you trust the source?

I said that a big portion did just like today.

You shouldn't go by cesars records
He was a gigantic faggot that talked about himself in the third person
The whole Bello gallico reads like propaganda

No, I asked why you believed it all changed, you said it was because they must have had many different eye colors and stuff. Which means you deny they still have that.

Thats offensive in a way he was my ancestor.

Ok I believe it because I am Italian and want to believe that I am one of the few remaining people who actually descend from pure Nords

You should check this out too, user. It is a collection of works supposedly showing links between the Celts, Egyptians, and Moses. This makes sense since the earliest British church, the Culdean church, was formed around 37 AD. Prior to Roman influence. They were waiting for Jesus. Some of the books are Egyptian and the later ones are Celtic. It's pretty interesting.

Story of Creation, Exodus from Egypt and other accounts
thekolbrin.com/kolbrin_toc.html

The Kailedy - Gospel of Jesus Christ
bibliotecapleyades.net/hercolobus/kolbrin_11.htm

Statistically speaking he is the ancestor of almost everyone on this board.

I think thay nordicism can't function in other european places.
For example, when germanic supremacists talk about the concept of a "pure race" it's something conceivable in their countries because there was little mixing with other ethnicities.
Meanhwile, in southern europe the concept of "pure race" would be completely hipochrite since almost everyone has foreign blood in them. This is due to the merchantile nature of the mediterranean civilizations that used the mediterranean sea as a highway that created a strong bonds among different people, civilizations and ethnicities... Meanhwile the central and northern europeans were far more isolated.

I am a good example of that. I am really white skinned and tall however i have the complections of an arab like: really long thin face, big (however not humongous) crooked nose, pitch black hair, strong beard, almond eyes, etc...
I would say that i resemble some american jewish people like pic related (actually a great resemblance with me)

You mean one of those that came in around the fourth-fifth century after Christ and wrecked everything?

No he lived 2 thousand years ago. If he lived 3 thousand years ago then yes he would be the ancestor of everyone.

That and I have a bit of Roman in me. Please don't debunk this theory. I have done hours of online research figuring out how I can be a pure Nord.

No many Southern Europeans are pure Nordic like me.

Italians
>worth shit
Not after the Renaissance
Want an example?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breda_Ba.88

WE

WE WUZ GYPTIANS ND ROMANS

No but some happen to have not racemixed and are pure Nordic! Even purer than the Germanics!

Shut up.

My ancestors were.

I don't think that there are any southern europeans that are pure nordic.
I would say that a lot of them have germanic roots but even so there's too mixed blood.
For example, scandinavian looking people are almost inexistent in south europe

Nope. Southern European and 100% pure Nordic. Not Germanic Nordic. I mean Scandinavian Nordic.

WE

Stop shitting up my board.

>You mean one of those that came in around the fourth-fifth century after Christ and wrecked everything?

Thank you guys for fucking everything up. we could be a galactic empire by now but you just had to spoil the party for everyone.
Tell your friend Alaric that i'm not going to sell him weed anymore

I suppose that "purer Nordic than Germanics" is enough of a red flag for everyone on here?

Do you think you are some kind of master troll?

You're a dumbass. Read up on the cimbrian wars. When two major Germanic tribes attacked Rome during its early years as a republic. They made comments on their grey eyes, light hair and big stature and found them frightening. Romans weren't Germanic and thought germanics were barbarians.

WE

He's autistic, his other shtick is pretending to be a southern italian whining about discrimination and proud of his black african blood if you read down his threads.
It's quite easy to recognize him by his writing style choice of words and grammar/typing errors.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/italy/country/CA/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/italians/country/CA/type/op/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/italian/country/CA/type/op/

pic unrelated

He is the same old leaf shitposting, literally the same recognizable faggot, just ignore him.

Brofist, I tought I was alone.

Nordicism is autistic.

You're a fucking retard OP. Ancient Greece was ethnically diverse. For example, the Athenians were from the near east (Anatolia) and the Spartans came from Central Europe.

Yeah me too, he is extremely obvious it's not even funny.

Spartans were from Central Europe!?!?? This is as autistic as nordicism.

Us hairy, mountain-dwelling Armenians were building churches like this in the 5th century.

Yes, they came from a population that migrated south into Greece. Doesn't mean they were fucking Slavs or something.

Nordic people are Northern Germanic. Bavarians are Germanic but not as pure as Nords.

FUCK YOU THIS THREAD WAS GOING GOOD STOP EXPOSING ALL MY THREADS

Yeah, the Dorian invasion it was called if I have understood things correctly.

>FUCK YOU THIS THREAD WAS GOING GOOD STOP EXPOSING ALL MY THREADS

Sage.

Please source this autism. I mean from an actual historical source not some pol tier blog

Who are the Goths, Vandals, Scythians, Cimmerians, etc.? Armenian mongrels didn't build that. The other groups just left it for you.

Here we see a nordic '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''building'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' from the same time.

Are you actually this stupid or are you joking?

Not that I agree with the dude, but Northern Italians are fair/light-eyed because the Lombards settled there in the 600s

That was 1000 years ago. Long after classical greece

sarkeesian, he claimed there is a link between Moses and the Celts, what ya Think?

I think you're an idiot

Well irish do descend from Jews according to many people on Nordic Anti Semite.com

He's an American, you can never know if they are retarded or joking.

Why though?

BTW how did you know I made the Norm of the North thread?

Because you're the only idiot posting this shit

>responding to a leaf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dorian_invasion

What? No

>Not that I agree with the dude, but Northern Italians are fair/light-eyed because the Lombards settled there in the 600s
no evidence of said genetic input, god it's so tiring to hear the same old bullshit over and over
Celts from central Europe had settled in the bronze age in Italy, they would've brought what little blondism is present in Italy rather than a bunch of Lombards who left no detectable significant input

the bulk of ancestry Italy shares with the rest of Europe, especially central Europe, is older than 2500 years, confirming that indeed there wasn't much post-Roman input from barbarian invasions
same goes with Iberia and France in part
see Ralph&Coop for sources

>BTW how did you know I made the Norm of the North thread?

Answer my question istead, did you were spanked in you childhood?

WE WÅZ PHÅRÅONZ N SHÆIIT

> god it's so tiring to hear the same old bullshit over and over

I know that feeling

No I was diagnosed with autism and always had a person checking in with me so they couldn't spank me legally. Also it's nice knowing im like a celebrity on Sup Forums now.

You should at least go get a tripcode so people can filter you.

How do I get one? And my threads make up like 20% of the content here sense i post so much if people filter me this board will be lonley.

1000 years ago

Place a # between two Words, the former will be your trip and the later your password.
Like Name#Password.
And do it in your "name" field.
Sup Forums.org/faq#trip

Around the time of the Greek dark age, which was Before Christ.

But can't someone inpersonate me?

The evidence is definitely there. There are blond and red haired mummies littered all over China and Egypt, and plenty of early Roman leaders were blonde and red haired.

It's not unreasonable to conclude that Ancient Greek and Roman civilizations were presided over by a Nordic upper class that eventually disappeared through miscegenation.

No, since you would get a unique tripcode someone can only access by using your password.
the one I got right now is !x0T9lRy39U

What if someone makes a tripcode exactly the same as mine.

>upper class
I'm calling bullshit it was everyone. Aristotle was Nordic so was Plato.

We all know the Ancient Israelites are the only race that matters and all others are nothing but a shadow of Abraham's descendants who were chosen by God himself.

Are Germanic/Nordic peoples the true modern day descendants of the Israelites? Perhaps.

We know that there are 10 lost tribes of Israel who were sent into the wilderness to "the North". Genetic tests on ancient Israelite remains show that Ancient Israelites had Northern and Western European maternal lineages. Egyptian depictions of the Habiru (Hebrews) show them as being light skinned with blonde and red hair, pic related. There are even movements known as British Israelism and Nordic Israelism who have their own evidence for who the modern day Israelites are.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes
ancestraljourneys.org/ancientjewishdna.shtml

then it looks like this.

>A secure tripcode can be generated by placing two hash marks in the [Name] field, as opposed to one as with a normal tripcode (ex. "User##password"). Secure tripcodes use a secret key file on the server to help obscure their password. The previous example would display "User !!rEkSWzi2+mz" after being posted.