/brit/ will decide

me

Is Swiss an ethnicity? i'm inclined to believe not

the bf

Fassbender

globalist btfo

Fassbender or Elba

Fassbender would be my top pick, though his recent roles have been a bit naff

After that unironically Idris Elba. i know all the poltards will get triggered but if youve seen The Wire youll agree with me that hes a topclass actor

could cast an indo-chinese tranny for all i care the last couple bonds have been shit

He was great in alien covenant

about to try and make a military in Dwarf Fortress so i can genocide the underground fishpeople

wish me luck

going to Japan in October
see if I can get a hug

my bf

im 5'6 and proud

Hey, you didn't make fun of my hair in this one.

none of them really look the part haha

Vertically challenged.

Internment didn't cause further attacks.

Cheers lad

Good luck. I tried that and gave up. Tough game.

Brief summary of last 12 hours:

Got home from a club gurning my face off to find my lass had accidentally spilled juice on my pillow so it was on a radiator so I had to use a balled up hoodie.

Couldn't sleep so lay there for hours just staring at the ceiling before thinking that maybe a wank would help so started stealthily cracking one off.

Gf kept snoring putting me off, was taking forever and then a fucking bee flies in my window and I freak out and scream BEEEEEEEEEE while running around.

Gf wakes up and wants to know why I'm fully erect and screaming about bees, tells me I'm a spastic then goes back to sleep.

Still haven't slept, still haven't cum and I don't know where the bee is.

>runtoid rorke still ranting and raving in the other thread
absolute state of that bender, unbelievable

>Uber bicycle courier

>only muslims interviewed
the state of london

youtu.be/xM5NVCTj0_E

anime

>though his recent roles have been a bit naff

Yet he has been the one single positive in some questionable films

He's probably the best actor currently working

Tom Hardy works better as a villain imo

toying with the idea of a wank

>what they actually do with extremists
youtu.be/_xYdUJeGWbM

try out this game
i think its kinda good
gamesofdesire.com/action/blackhole-gloryhole-v1/

Should've been Clive Owen. Still could, he's not too old. He looks like he's in better shape than Roger Moore was. As long as it's veteran naval commander Bond and not young noob agent Bond like Craig played, he'd be perfect.

Cavill looks the most bond like it is possible to be. You LITERALLY cannot find anyone who looks more the part.

>UK GOVERNMENT HOUSING RADICAL JIHADISTS ON YOUR STREETS!!!!
just from the title i know its a fearmongering rorkepandering shitshow, shan't be even giving it a click

>Still haven't slept
Why? Surely she has got up and went about her business by now?

Theresa May should've personally been on the scene, ripping windscreens out of cars and kicking terrorists in the throat?

This guy was bang on. Ethnic minorities are practically a protected class thanks to the media hysteria over racism. Rape gangs have been operating all over the country for over a decade, and police are all ready to stop them until they find out it's a group of Pakistani muslims. Pressure from the top, can't have the negative publicity, votes are at stake.

In one incident, two girls (one was just 13, IIRC) had been kidnapped. Their fathers got no help from the police, so they went to rescue them. They were outside the house trying to get in and free their daughters when the Pakistani rapists simply called the police and reported "racial harrassment," and the two fathers were hauled off by cops.

If the kidnappers had been white, that would've gone down VERY differently.

Fuck off, leftypol.

looks too american

even if it's all true?

Fuck off, leftypol.

There's blood on your hands now.

none of them

that's a haircut you can set your watch to

Operation U.N.C.L.E. was absolute greatness

Phet

Looks more like Superman there.

especially if it is

he looks more like superman

bond movies are shite anyway
they should just stop making them

again: not sure you're quite grasping the point of responsibility, hun
its the burden of leadership, mmkay?

This man is a sneaky one desu. Fed her up good he did. Little did she realise she was part of his daring bbw plan..

yeah, i loved his role in blacked.com

>it's the rain episode
I hate repeats

morning

Why do pakis love cats so much?

Doing a poo

>Queen in line for £2.8m pay rise in 2017-18

guess that is where the magic money tree went

Not "again," because that's the first time you've replied to me. And you're holding a leader responsible for not cleaning up the previous party's mess quickly and effectively enough, and using that as a reason to prefer the previous party. Your idea of responsibility includes a gross double standard, and being deliberately obnoxious doesn't make that less disgusting.

>I don't care if you're Yellow

haha wew there big phil

youtu.be/YEltZf-n5VQ?t=75

>>Operation U.N.C.L.E.
You mean "The Man From U.N.C.L.E?

Business Idea: Make a comic strip with a very simple, cartoony version of myself with exaggerrated facial expressions about how being a kid was so simple and now I'm an adult life/anxiety/stress is beating me up/killing me. Make this same comic hundreds of times but slightly different and call myself a talented artist.

What do you think lads?

its been 7 years lad you cant keep blaming labour for everything
labour arent the people who cut police numbers for 7 consecutive years now are they?

best wishes x

forgive him, hes italian

It's a set percentage from Crown Estate revenues, you dip.

lacks gender dysphoria

Genuinely don't think Asians care about being called Yellow and if they do they should wind their neck in

woops haha

She deserves it 2bh.
She should have been allowed to retire 30 years ago but you force her to keep working.

its original, its got that going for it

Don't see how police cuts have caused these terror attacks. What the fuck would they have done? Read the mind of the terrorists?

hmm... interesting didnt know that

Imagine being royalty. Your life, instantly ruined. You can't sit around doing nothing because you need to be attending events. Anytime you do it's virtually in a formal capacity because of who you are. You'll probably be disregarded in any field you choose because of your position. Any girl who "likes" you is likely living out her prince charming fetish and wants the money. What a fucking horrible thing desu.

poor lil wyteboi

>paying the Queen

what's the point? everything belongs to Her already
just remove the jew puppet c*binet and let Her reign

>like half of that list
Ah yes, having manners and actively thinking of other people's well-being is a stupid, virgin-like behaviour that should be ridiculed and mocked

LOVE

PINTS

Stockton North looks kinda comfy

its just a platitude, like most of labour's talking points

wew ariana's concert is having deep ramifications and might actually bring the gallaghers together

you go girl

rah kiss me teet

We need to just murder anyone suspected of being Muslim. Simple as.

What happens every single time is Rasheed Al-Abdul Mohammed was known to police and was reported 18334 times by anonymous tips, but police lacked the staff to look into it properly

Here at least they call themselves yellow, in the sense of their skin colour. I've had the conversation a couple of times, white people are "white pink" and light skinned Asians are "white yellow"

Widest High Street in Europe I think.

Not comfy though, it's filled with refugees and bennie scunners.

but that will mean more people die than if we just let them continue blowing us to smithereens

If you spend 13 years flooding a country with as many third world immigrants as possible, the resulting problems will last longer than 7 years. They'll last generations.

Did you think the immigrants all disappeared, or became model British citizens, when Labour were finally ousted?

I'm not blaming Labour for everything, I'm blaming them for a specific problem they caused, that you're desperately trying to pin on another party. Nobody is falling for it and the polls reflect that.

Hope you like Tory governments because that's all you're getting for the rest of your life.

t.all girls struggling with their attraction to white lads