I want a mommy. I want a qt dom girl to take care of me and protect me...

I want a mommy. I want a qt dom girl to take care of me and protect me. Falling asleep while being cuddled is infinitely better than any sort of sex tbh. anyone else feel the same?

> Falling asleep while being cuddled is infinitely better than any sort of sex tbh.
Did you actually ever try it? I hate cuddling during sleep, the fact that you can't just roll on the other side if you want to, the fact that humans are quite hot and fuck up your termal balance, and the fact that they snore or breathe heavily kills it for me.
9 years married, we still have sex almost every day, but we haven't been sleeping in a same bed for months, and it is the way I like it.

Yeah I know it's uncomfortable, but the idea of it arouses me so much.

Or just lazing about in a dumb stupor in the middle of the couch, half-conscious, as in you're fully awake but in a sort of trance as you're lying in her arms, cheesy as it sounds

>Or just lazing about in a dumb stupor in the middle of the couch, half-conscious, as in you're fully awake but in a sort of trance as you're lying in her arms, cheesy as it sounds
As good way to spend your time together as anythig else. A really bad way to get sleep though.
So, what is your problem with getting women you like? Are you looking to fix it, or is your posts just misery looking for company?

Generally unfit atm, trying to cut the carbs to fix that

Also kinda shy in public. I can carry a conversation fine, but approaching people is another matter. That, and all the browsing I do of fedora-tier pickup artist articles have made me skeptical to pretty much all of them, so short of being told outright they're interested...I assume they're not.

Got any more pics like this?

>Generally unfit atm, trying to cut the carbs to fix that
You could also date a girl that is okay with that. Women appear to be less obsessed with looks than men.
>Also kinda shy in public.
Only practice can fix that. You don't really need any flashy lines (and don't try negging, that shit is retarded as fuck), just try approaching someone you like and talking to them. Preferably about something that could interest them, and at the same time something you are able to kkep a conversation on.
Telling you are interested outright is kind of faux pas. Being tactfull and socially receptive increases your chances.
And, as always, prepare to fail a lot.
When you are approaching someone, there is a huge chance you get shot down, but remember - if someone doesn't like you outright, it would probably be even worse if you were in a relationship, so take it as a kind of compatibility test.

a whole fucking folder

Alright friendo, thanks, wish me luck

having a chick controlling me would make me want to kill the bitch. thus why all my relationships don't last more then a year

>Women appear to be less obsessed with looks than men.
i am going to chime in here and state that is scientifically proven false, using very large pools of women, asking their preferences/what they want, then using a dating/meetup system and having them rate the people, tall fit males are the chosen set, by a massive margin, doesn't matter what she SAYS that's what they pick literally 90% of the time.

But then i am gonna say this
feabie dating site is your new favourite thing, welcome to a site for people and people Into fat people! cos some people have a fetish for the unfit.

i prescribe either a codependent or a lifestyle submissive for your guaranteed not to try to control you needs

I'm not jabba the hut, nor am I a supermodel, I have the body of a 40 year old suburban dad

nah man, i can't do it. like ill play along and let them take the lead if they want but they just don't fucking stop.
i break out of it tell em to back up abit, they don't so either i fuck another bitch or dump em.
im abit of a selfish cunt but i won't let anyone have all the say in my life.

not op but what are you actually supposed to say when you first start talking to someone? like the introduction part. saying "hey my names user whats yours" seems like im 10 years old and saying "damn you look fine whats your name" seems a little too niggy

Please Dropbox/drive/mega that folder. I'll cuddle you and play with your hair forever if you do

I am a 40 year old suburban dad!

well done, STILL gonna find people into that, into the soft body and soft pudge thing. Fetishes!

or instead of playing along, you could have someone happy to let YOU be the leading and driving force.

i did that. it got boring.
this is where my retarded side shows.
i get bored with control but don't want to be controlled. maybe what your selling is what i want but just don't know it.

d-did you say you would play with my hair?

Sounds like you'd be into "gentle femdom", here's the thread for it. It's less mean and humiliating and more about subservience

>

Havn't linked other threads before

GFD is all I want

link to thread is fucked

thats cos it's either from Literally A Decade Ago, or they are forgetting to put a board tag on it, because THAT number hasn't been on Sup Forums since like 2008

well fuck
lets keep this thread alive anyway,
would you want a semi femdom to cuddle and keep you safe user?

"May I buy you a drink?" could work. Usually you will get more sucsess in a place where people actually are to make romantic connections, and there is usually a theme in places like that.
It doesn't have to be a bar though. Same meme with drink can work in a music concert, or a club. Those drinks usually cost a lot though.
Also, hobby clubs usually provide a ton of ways of approaching potential partners with a better line than "Hey, good looking".

GFD is wonderful to me, Except i already had a female dom ruin my ability to trust/relax into a submissive position so she ruined it for everyone and now i'm a dom myself.

It's... Fulfilling.

Do it like this

that or you just go balls to the wall madness and open with "you look like you are Terrible at sucking dick".

Because this can be a compliment, an insult, or a challenge, and can be used to check temperament of the person.

why did you loss trust?

Hey not the one your replying to but I have been thinking about and wondering about this myself how do you get into doming and where to find / how to get a girl that really is happy being completely submissive all the time? Is it better to wait and bring it up later after she gets to know you, or bring it up on first date in order to not wast too much time with a girl that wants to be strong independent dont submit to no man feminists which would obviously weed out a lot of them?

how much do you understand about the concept of abuse? because that's the short version, lots and lots of abuse.

>women
>dom
I'm sorry user, but this is a lie

I like this a lot actually. Thanks

ouch. bitch took advantage of your submissiveness eh

That is a matter of taste, you have 3 things to take into account

1 people who think they want something but don't really
2 people who don't advertise these things due to risk of abuse
3 people who don't even know they are into it.

You could search somewhere that they advertise the desire, Fetish sites for example, but they tend to be in VERY high demand.

Alternatively you can go for "ask up front/early dates" or get a feel for their thoughts on independence and their desires regarding it

Or finally you can start planting the seeds for it, sharing the positives of it "wouldn't it be great never to have to make decisions?" "Don't you wish that you could just focus on living your life rather than making plans and shit" and the benefits found in submission and obedience.

got "getting into it" Do Your Research, because believe me, if you find a sub you REALLY don't want to fuck it up, or break her, or end up just being that abusive asshole that is why people don't advertise submissive traits.

Remember there's a difference between Controlling and Dominant.

understatement of the day award goes to user 756977277!

It's mad, it's Bold, it is balls to the wall brash, and also a great way to check where they fall on the wit to offended chart.

This.
I'm always too warm by default.
Having a 36.5 °C body against me while also breathing in ling hairs is not enjoyable.

Also I'm a light sleeper.
If she moves I wake up.

explain. what did she do to you user

no because no.

alright mate.
i understand

Thats for the good reply.
This kind of thing is kinda new to me and I dont have much experience with being serious about being dom, I've been brought up with all the feminists indoctrination. But I've been with a dozen girls and noticed this pattern where if I say do stuff like wrap something around the girls wrists even though its completely fake as far as tying the girl up and I wasnt being serious about being a dom they still seem to respond very positively to me doing that which is why I've been thinking about getting serious about it but I'm not even sure if I could pull it off being a serious dom all the time because I dont have much experience. its like that how do you get experience if you cant get experience conundrum.
One thing I have been thinking about as a basic way to slowly introduce it is to ask a girl to wear a dress on the first and if she complies that could be a good sign and if she dresses like usual, a tomboy wearing pants, then thats a bad sign in terms of if she's willing to comply with a simple request.

If she is willing to let you pick her outfit or accessories for the first date is a good base ground to check for willingness to listen to you, as to if it's due to submission or just indecision however is something that cannot judge, but it DOES check for willfulness and "he doesn't get a say in what i wear" mentalities.

Also you don't have to be an active dom to learn about being a dom, it's the information age, Tutors, Guides, and Lessons are literally a fingerstroke away.

Also remember you don't have to be a Lifestyle Dom to be a Dom, you could keep it to bedrooms/intimate things, and work your way into lifestyle from there. learn to Crawl before you run a marathon.

for learning, Hell find someone you can ask questions that Isn't an anonymous box that will vanish with the thread.

Is this the kind of stuff you meant earlier "there's a difference between Controlling and Dominant"?

I went out with a girl for a while whos big thing was for me to suck on her breasts like she was feeding me as we went to sleep, shit was cash but she was too fat.

it is one of the things, Remember ultimately a Dominants job is to be trusted and to guide,
Anyone can be controlling and demanding, instead of telling her what to wear on the first date, say "I suggest a nice dress and a bracelet" with specification on the dress, anyone can Tell her what to wear, but then the question is "does she Want to listen" because as a dom you Want her to WANT to listen.

if you want to keep this going after the death of the thread, here's my throwaway email

[email protected]

Yeah thats what I was asking in the first post is how to find and filter out a girl that actually wants to be a sub. One of the reasons I picked up on the idea of what to wear is because like you said I have googled stuff about this I noticed search results links to womens forums talking about "how my boyfriend is dominant and telling me what to wear" and then the rest of the thread is hundreds of women replying "break up with him and this is a major redflag and never ever be with a guy that tries to be so controlling as to tell you what to wear" so I thought this might be one of the first steps to filtering out girls that arent interested and dont truly want to do this.

bump

it's all down to finding someone who wants what you are offering, also wording was part of her issue

After all, if her wording had been "My boyfriend is dominant and always suggests what i should wear" would get a wildly different response, and "My boyfriend is dominant and always knows what i will look best in" even further different.

but yeah google is your friend.

here's the link

bit dot ly slash 2FEReRZ

enjoy, Sup Forums's spam detection decided to be massively autistic

Yeah I'd agree with this also. Nothing better than talking to someone and knowing they aren't/wouldn't be interested if it came down to that. Living proof.

What I pick up from reading through those threads it seem to be that she doesnt actually think her guy is The Shit like she doesnt think her bf is the coolest guy so that makes her perceive it more as controlling and thats not enjoyable for her versus other threads I read through it the same deal the bf is controlling but the op describes her guy as he is The Shit and she feels her guy is the best and then the replies in the thread are completely different instead of telling her that she should break up they say its okay to consent to submitting and that is strong and empowering and feminism is about the choice to consent to submitting and how its still possible to be a submissive feminists and on and on the hamster wheels spin.

Yeah, Anyone who attempts to use Empowering Feminist to describe submission is really in it for the wrong reasons, since "equality" and "deliberately established power dynamic" really don't go hand in hand. you may want to continue branching out in your sources.