>One shot at life
>Wasn't born med
>Was born g*rmanic

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coastal_settlements_of_the_Mediterranean_Sea
irishcentral.com/roots/history/who-were-the-black-irish-92376439-237784721
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>TFW Celtic-Iberian master race

You live in a pretty nice country which is cool. Though I heard there's an imbalance between men and women in Sweden and to make matters even worse the women seem to love foreigners a bit too much. But that might just be rumours that started spreading from Sup Forums and the like.

Meds have amazing climate and amazing history. What do we nigger germanics have?

>Brits
>Iberian

Wealthy and functioning societies

A pretty efficient government that can supply you with welfare so you can take any paths in life, even those that aren't exactly profitable.
Your history is also very interesting.

Stop living in the past. The present is much more important and in the present med countries are shitholes.

Germanics are superior you faggot. Consider yourself extremely lucky.

>tfw born a Shit*lian
You don't know what pain is, OP

he is Irish

And? They do not have Iberian blood. Pic related is the zone where the iberian tribes lived in

Italy is one of the most impressive countries in history, stop being so ungrateful

WE WUZ ROMANZ N'SHIET
Pay no mind to our shitty economy, current cultural and military irrelevance and widespread corruption

Modern world is controlled by germanics. Roman Empire died a long time ago.

>Modern world is controlled by germanics

controlled by anglos, germanics have never been the dominant power in Europe

>it's another "anti-Germanic Albanian diaspora in Sweden" episode

There is at least one other swedish guy making germanic hate threads. I have not been making any threads for weeks now so these threads going on right now are all him.

t. the "why do we not have any culture" and "is I1 the untermench haplogroup" poster

still larping as germanic?
you're american-tier with your haplofagging.

Did you make this thread? 75697733

>women seem to love foreigners a bit too much
Old crazy leftist cat women ain't women

nope, I have not made any threads as of late since people stopped responding to my bait so I got bored

Hmm, there's a second Swedish flag (a different IP at least) making anti-Germanic, pro-Polish posts:
This confirms the theory that there are in fact two diasporafags - the Albanian and the Pole - despite many people previously believing there was only one. It may come to light in the future that there are in fact several diasporafags, but who knows.

Yep, this guy's definitely the PIDF diaspora. Give it an hour or so and he'll be posting before and after images of Warsaw (and of course that Grunwald painting).

wow, congratulations you fucking autistic nigger. the guy has been posting for much longer than you're larping with your stupid haplomaps.

or you know, we could all just be swedes who understands just how shitty Germanics are. Also the "Albanian" is at least two people, me and whoever made this thread.

>the guy has been posting for much longer than you're larping with your stupid haplomaps
False, I just didn't post about haplomemes back then. I was actually one of the first to call out how pathetic he is and then everyone (including other Poles) began bullying him until he stopped. But now he's back at it again, which happened to coincide with the influx of anti-Germanic threads made by Albanians (and probably others as suggests). This lead some people to believe that all these posts were made by the same person, but now there is definitive proof that they are in fact different people.

Australian Sherlock Holmes and the mystery of the Swedish shitposters.

Fun test:

Go to this list-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_coastal_settlements_of_the_Mediterranean_Sea

If you don't live within 50kms of a city on this list you are probably not a proper human being

They moved to UK and Ireland in neolithic, you moron

irishcentral.com/roots/history/who-were-the-black-irish-92376439-237784721

>be american
>several shots at life

>German humour kills the thread

I laughed at it 2bh