Hillary Clinton apprecation thread

Hillary Clinton apprecation thread

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd
youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy
forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396
youtube.com/watch?v=iisBnlTUPJs
google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/11/07/politics/political-prediction-market-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jail

thanks for all your great work in Libya as secretary of state!

Off we go to page 15.

thanks for stealing the nomination and then still burning like a total loser, was great

You have so many accomplishments, Hillary. Such as....um.....well...the time you.....how about when you.....
Trump's a racist!

lol. no.

THIRD FUCKING HILLARY THREAD IN 2 MINUTES. WHY HATH GOD FORSAKEN /B

think you'll just fade into obscurity? We haven't forgotten a THING bitch.

All caps, in jail.

The / wasnt caps
im sorry daddy. also nice trips

>THIRD FUCKING HILLARY THREAD IN 2 MINUTES. WHY HATH GOD FORSAKEN /B
Because liberal crybabies don't have jobs.

From a 98% certainty of being the President to shilling your book in Costco between the bottled water and paper towels.
Priceless.

kek
hellary cunton appreciation thred

Basement dwelling virgins identified

One day, when your mommy and daddy stop providing for you, you will be in the real world and realize how much of a fucking dunce you are.

waiting for TRUMP 2020

idiots...

I appreciate this

Somebody tribute her.

With do do.

Irl.

and still fail

7 more years of Trump
8 of president pence
25-life for hilary.

Some of us don't want America to turn into a homosexual niggers paradise.

>"Trump gets it right on Afghanistan and Pakistan"
washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/08/24/trump-gets-it-right-on-afghanistan-and-pakistan/?utm_term=.0b3cfdcbd0bd

youtube.com/watch?v=ktp3opo_QRc

>"Trump is better on Cyber security than Obama"-ACLU
newsweek.com/trump-obama-better-cybersecurity-723621

>Thriving Labor market under Trump
thehill.com/opinion/finance/354541-labor-market-is-thriving-far-better-under-trump-than-under-obama

>Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for economy
thehill.com/opinion/finance/368904-economists-agree-trump-not-obama-gets-credit-for-economy

>"Over that time the stock market has boomed, GDP growth has improved and unemployment is at an almost 17-year low but job gains are running below the average of Obama’s last six years."

forbes.com/sites/chuckjones/2017/11/08/trumps-economic-scorecard-one-year-post-election/#48b577205e85

>”Is the media going to remain oblivious to Trump’s popularity?”
thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/media/329601-why-is-the-media-trying-to-remain-oblivious-to-trumps-popularity

>”Has Anyone Noticed That Trump's Economy Keeps Beating Expectations?”
investors.com/politics/commentary/trump-economy-gdp-growth-unemployment/

>Trump's Immigration Crackdown Driving Illegal Immigrants To Canada
forbes.com/sites/andyjsemotiuk/2018/01/11/taking-a-note-from-trump-why-the-canadian-government-should-tighten-up-its-refugee-policy/#b7161137dc59

>Illegal immigration hits 45-year low under Trump
washingtonexaminer.com/illegal-immigration-hits-45-year-low-under-trump/article/2645396

youtube.com/watch?v=iisBnlTUPJs

we'll stomp your face even better this time bitch

Hillary was the right choice. America is crying.

she sure did set that bar

really fucking low so we could meme an asshole into being president

Chelsea get off the computer nobody cares about your whore loser mother

I think you meant "lovin" it"

you spelled celebrating wrong

i'll appreciate hilary when she's gone

That bitch right there on the right is the only reason that animated Cheeto is in the White House. Biggest cunt ever.

Um no.
I would never vote for her.
But college Hillary is definitely fuckable.
You have your head so far up your own political asses you can't see past her politics.

But that being said....I would not fuck her now.
She's pretty much used up her life points.

Where do people come up with this shit? If you say MSM or FOX you are a retard. The day before election night Trump was barely trailing in the polls.

nobody fucking wants your opinion cuck

Believe me. Not the only reason.

Lift the skirt and take her from the side.
That way you can get a boob grab in while fucking her

You sound like your getting your news from Europe, we're also all fat stupid losers, ignore all our military bases outside your window.

Geeze... I don't know.

google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2016/11/07/politics/political-prediction-market-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

Just an ever decreasing section of the populace is crying.

I'm a 30 year old married guy, we exist I here.

Truth

horseshit dickhead. Our memory's not as short as you'd like. She was a guaranteed fucking win.

Editorials written by different people. Weird.

You remember her saying you can't let people know your private views vs your public views? Based on that, you're hitting random voting for her.

The irony is so delicious.

this photo is really terrific

NY Times.
Revised down to 85% the night of the election.
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/upshot/presidential-polls-forecast.html

Jesus, Hillary supporters were & remain so fucking stupid.
Shove your pussy hat up your ass moron.

Memory? I think you are just a fucking moron who doesn't know what he is talking about. He was three points behind in the polls. You just listened to the pundits and once they started predicting the win no one looked at the polls. Go look the shit up. its a bitch to find tho

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Crooked cunt.

that pic is only good for keeping rats away

Trump's presidency has been really disappointing desu.. lefties said he was a racist neo-nazi fascist so much that i started believing it myself so i had very high expectations, so far he's been slightly better than your average neocon scum which is okay i guess

Dumbass, the original post that was responded to was "98% certainty" not poll numbers.

From my point of view, besides his ego, he's been doing great for this country.

>appreciating any politician (criminal)
hueheuhue
zozzle
etc

Sage goes in ALL fields.

here it is

imgur.com/gallery/zXlmi