This is my slut of a wife

This is my slut of a wife

Sharing her again since she already dms her ugly tits to random guys

interest on her? lots moar in store

we're mexican
ask me anything

I would love to fuck that ass OP.

she looks like a whore. I'd fuck her, how much does she charge?

good :)

she does, but she doesnt charge

Where are you? I might visit if I can fuck her ass.

mexico

please do

How many guys has she fucked?

How could I know :(

Plese reply to this post and let me know if youre fapping to

1. Her ugly tits
2. Her cute ass
3. Her slut face

so i can post more of that

ass and nipples

her ass and her slut face
those tits suck

I agree :)

estoy en mexico deja que me la coja
y puedes estar ahi y grabar cornudo. te late?

se la puedo meter toda sin condon me vengo adentro de ella mientras ves para que te la puedas jalar despues. le daria por el culo y terminaria en su boca para que luego la beses.

siiii ke rico

hazle un tributo

le meteria mi verga en su culo ahi en la cocina y dejarla bien llena de mecos y que se vaya a dormir contigo despues.

love those nipples, very suckable. now show me that butthole.

pasame el watsapp para que me mande fotos la muy puta. y poder verle esas tetas y pucha tan ricas.

mandame su watsapp para poder mandarselo y ponerme de acuerdo para meterle la verga bien rico en su pucha caliente. la haria gemir enfrente de ti y besarla en la boca para hacerla venrise.

thanks sir

please continue to suck on my wife's nips

ricoooo te gusta la de la cocina?

que hermoso culito tiene se ve que esta bien caliente y mojadita siempre. lista para recibir todo el semen caliente adentro de ella, y despues ponerse sus panties, y llegar a tu casa y solo mostrarte como llego de mojada, y no dejarte coger, solo te dejaria jalartela mientras te cuenta lo puta que se porto.

wow como sabes? sii ke riko

Tell us the story. Where does she dm them ? Twitter? Facebook?

call me a faggot but nipples like those get my dick harder than anything
not ugly in my book

more naked pics that show off her feet. i would sniff them while i came inside her

sii, mucho tambien me la cogeria en en lugar publico como en el baño de algun bar mientras estamos los tres ahi para que la gente sepa lo cornudo que eres, y te vayas a casa con tu esposa llena de leche.

how much to rent out her mouth?

her slut face, I like her lips and am imagining them wrapped around the base of my cock as I cum down her throat. post moar, particularly with her mouth open.

se ve que es buena putita y le encantan las vergas gruesas y le encanta ponerte el cuerno es la tiíca hotwife le encanta la leche de otros machos y no dejarte coger, eso la excita de mas. en la calle debe ser toda una puta vestida sexy para atraer mas vergas. es adicta a eso.

do you have a foot fetish? what do her feet smell/taste like? are they soft?

Post more feet

mandame el wats para ponerle un cogidon o te da miedo. te dejare que veas y le limpies el culito despues.

fuck you for leaving so quickly beaner

Bump for interest

Why is DM a thing people use now?

> amazing puffy areola with long nipples

doesn't DM just mean direct message? As opposed to a public message, 'cause she doesn't want her tits be out for everyone to see?

I get what it's meaning is I just don't understand why it's being used. Maybe I'm just getting old. "Message" or "private message (PM)" was my day.

Yeah, I'm with you on that one, I guess it's just a new name for PM. I also never really use it as I don't use Twitter
It looked like you didn't understand why people would use the concept of direct messaging not the word, so I guess the answer to your original question is because everyone uses Twitter for everything