I'm a customer service representative from Amazon.com, ask me anything

I'm a customer service representative from Amazon.com, ask me anything

How can we cheat or fool the system to receive free items

Why do you not allow a person to view how much shipping is going to be until you type in all the credit card information? You do not understand how angry I get whenever I can't view the shipping cost.

yes, you can...it's quite easy, cause Amazon trust their customers so much and they want to provide excelent customer service, they do what ever the customer wants, if the agent does want to follow polices, just ask for a supervisor and you will have what you want

Not OP here. Claim they were never delivered. Amazon will send it again. Return the second package claiming it was junk. Don't do it too often though.

i know, the system sucks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Learn how to do this faggot.

amazon tells their agents to check the customers concession and to report concession abusers, but they will never call the authorities, the worst they could do to you is to close your account, just open a new one and thats it

cheap ass who won't pay for prime

Some times my prime packages show up a day late. Will complaining do anything?

No

yes, you can get 1 month free of amazon prime just say "i'm a valuable member and this is not right, what can you do for me" also get a representative from the US, cause those guys have the power to even give you like 20 dollars in credits and representatives from Mexico are allowed to give you only 5 dollars

"Why?"

So they make pay $100 for prime but don't care when venders don't keep there side of the deal? Aka 2day shipping

you can purchase an expensive item, let's say...a laptop or an xbox one, just say that even if it shows delivered by the carrier, that you didn't get it, if the item was sold and fulfilled by amazon you can get a replacement or a full refund!

Who are you replying to?

here's the break down of Amazon Prime 2 day shipping, for Amazon it is 2 day shipping AFTER they shipp your items, so you could order it let's say today, but if they don't have the item on stock, or if it's located on a warehouse too far where you live, you still get the package delivered in 2 days but only AFTER amazon shipps the item, so when you call to complain, the representative will tell you "yeah it's 2 day shipping not 2 day delivery after you place your order"

>filename
>LOGo

Are you naked?

yes

Which items can I buy and keep the money when trying to return it?

lie. and keep lying. but know that you're likely getting a delivery guy fired if you say you never got your package when you did. drivers are contractors and they will get CUT in a minute if they miss delivery attempts.

> Amazon trust their customers so much and they want to provide excelent customer service, they do what ever the customer wants, if the agent does want to follow polices, just ask for a supervisor and you will have what you want

took me 1.5 hours and 3 representatives for me to explain their own policy to them, just to get 100$ back

dildos, medicines, and some weird stuff

if you call in they'll offer a free month of prime up to 6 times a year.

burn down one of their distribution warehouses and complain that your delivery took too long

Is there anything i can do to prevent my credit card being charged twice?

personal use items like food and big fat dildos.

all customer service reps do all day is read policy, you were probably wrong.

remove it from your account and authorize individual orders.

what's the limit for an instant refund?

yes, the thing is that it's not a double charge, the bank will take a hold of the full amount and keep it to prevent you from spending your money and to dont have an overdraft fee, cause amazon charges your card until your order ships, so basically you always get the first charge on your card back a few days after

Yes. You can get free credits, free shipping, another free shipment. Just tell them matter of factly that it's inevitable and talk to their supervisor and they'll fix the problem while giving you free shit.

Happened to me several times and besides the delayed or smooth transaction I've always come out in top ... Sometimes with an extra item.

i still dont know how the instant refund process works, cause to me its kind of random, as i noticed that some times the system allows us to give the customer an instant refund and sometimes its until you return the item, but our system always tells us to select refund on return rather the instant refund because if we do that, and the customer gets their money and does not return the item, the system will recharge you again

there is no limit, if you deserve the refund you get the refund. if you don't deserve the refund then don't hang up until you get a supervisor.

I did it once cause I did next day air shipping, cancelled it and amazon apparently tried to stop the shipping, but it still came. got a full refund.

the rep you're talking to can only guess at your options until you actually call in and tell them the problem; a screen pops up with their "in-policy" solutions once they put in your info and the problem.

remember, always try to speak with a US representative, those motherfuckers have the option to give you higher concessions than reps from other countries

If i buy a gtx 1080 ti and then just say it didnt arrive, will I get it for free?

if you call and get a non-american, tell them you want to speak to an american and they'll transfer you.

no, that item would be signature verified.

do you know about the workers there, like the package handlers and drivers?
Do they get benefits? How many stops do drivers do in a day?

so what is the best video card i can get that wont be signature verified

it depends on the item, i've seen customer order xbox one, laptops, external hard drives and say they didnt got them even if carrier says delivered, and they get their full refunds or replacements

do literally any other job than package handling at amazon, it is hell. driving is better but its on contract so you won't get benefits. and it takes years to be a driver anyway.

so it's always going to happen?

a card worth less than 300 bucks.

what if "i saw some kids walking around the neighborhood that i didnt recognize, maybe they stole the package"?

holy fuck poorfag i didn't know they had internet in the trailer parks.

then you will get a full refund or replacement, it all depends if the item was sold and fullfiled by amazon, if it was sold and fulfilled by a third party seller you can still get a refund but it will take more time

Well i work at UPS so I know what its like. For some reason people leave UPS and go to amazon. I thought about it, but im probably trying to get a new career altogether.

"how to get transferred to someone who will just say no until you hang up" 101

will they need me to file a police report?

>holy fuck poorfag i didn't know they had internet in the trailer parks.

He's on DSL.

nope

amazon is like UPS except they care about you even less.

Until your address gets blacklisted

idk if thats possible though. The union does jack shit. Management does jack shit and always sets you up to fail. This is something acceptable to be delivered apparently.

Christ, Sup Forums full of niggers wanting free shit

yup Sup Forums sure likes to hate on niggers but they also love begging and stealing like niggers.

So I can get another month of disappointment?

So true, I'm surprised you don't have dubs!

Hello faggot
Are you a real person and not a bot

Why are you always on here. I hope you're very young or very old

Do you have a disability of some kind.

Jesus Christ pal

Have you ever thought about killing yourself.not joking

If this is your life. We're better off without you

I contact customer service complaining about how my 50$ gift card actually gave me 5000$ balance in my account

how you handle this OP?

transfer to a supervisor, they'll change your balances.