Why is Islam so cancerous Sup Forums?

Why is Islam so cancerous Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Why is Islam so cancerous Sup Forums?
Because people who created lived in primitive societies.

Fun fact: the Arabs hate the refugees also
The real problems are the kikes, Islam is no problem as long as it stays where it is
And do you know who sends the refugees?

Because it failed for centuries to conquer Europe militarily and switched strategy.
It now tries to do it by somewhat peaceful measures and abusing the generosity of europeans.

/thread

A dog is prone to act like a dog, a Muslim acts like a Muslim.

Focus hated on the ones allowing the Muslims into your country. Attack the disease, not the symptom.

it always was like that, and its not going to change.

The day muslims get more offended by burning people than burning the coran, they'll have taken a giant step toward civilization.

Broaden that question. Why is religion so cancerous?

you really think two pictures accurately represents the state of paris in two completely different time periods? are you saying that paris under nazi occupation was great?

unbelievably stupid

Ruski pig sending EM

Having lived in Paris (not in the '40...) I can assure you whole parts of the city are closer in appearance to a IXth century african market than to a XXIst century european city.

You can't send someone who doesn't want to.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

True. Paris under occupation cannot be compared to today. In 1944, the whole world was trying to get rid of the germans there, nowadays not even the French are trying to save their city.

This guy gets it

Because all religion is cancerous. Look at all the fucking retards in America who love Jesus with as dumbass fervor as the sand nuggets have for Allah.

But the worst of them (Westboro Baptist Church) are at most, 30, and haven't killed a single person.

Not great, just better.

Good job in defending islam you idiots thats why muslimes can conquer our territory so easily.

Just wow.... I cant even believe the extreme levels of ignorance itt. What exactly is wrong with OPs picture? The fact that those on the bottom have a different skin tone? Or a different religion? Do you think your entitled to these countries by virtue of your race (which is a social construct btw)? You snowflakes need to go back to school and take a sociology or ethnic studies course. I think you would find it very enlightening, that is, if your lizard brains could even keep up with the lecture (doubt).

'cause it makes use of double standards that dumb people in power promotes, just to gain the favor of a "progressive" society, without caring about its long term consequences.

Back to Breitbart plz.

Who build the nations like france germany england who built them to what it is today? Its our heritage and we just share it with other people who bomb us and kill us? Are you fucking stupid or what. Go ahead get out there and let 2 or more muslim men live in your apartment you delusional idiot.

Two unrelated cherrypicked pics. Also muslims in France would get shot by the GIGN if they even attempted to resume their normal life, let alone try to be extremists

Save from whom? You can't save what's not in danger, you brainwashed cuck

yeah... sure frog.

I didn't realise the emporer was a muslim

darth niggerous

I'll confess ignorance - what's GIGN?

SWAT team, but for the french