Of earth is flat then why aren’t the other planets flat?

Of earth is flat then why aren’t the other planets flat?

They are flat, nigger. They're on the ceiling.

You don't know? Every single planet and star is perfectly aligned so even though they are flat, it looks round to us.

1. How can you tell what's round or flat when you always see the face of the planet??

2. If the earth was flat how come I can't reach the edge? What can I do to ensure I travel in a straight line across the earth to the edge?

Are you saying that while the earth is flat vertically, the rest of the solar system is flat horizontally?

That’s quite the deception

I'm not saying anything why are you putting words in my post? I simply asked how can you tell what's round or flat in space when it always appears as a circle facing you in space?

go look at a basketball, think for a couple of seconds, then come back to us

I genuinely wonder how many people think the earth is flat. I also like boobs.

Because it ALWAYS appears as a circle, even when we're positive we're looking at different angles/faces

it's really not that many, most are trolls. i also like boobs

>being this retarded

top kek

The antarctic is what stops you.

Show me a picture of the moon that doesn't look like a 2d sprite in a 3d world.

I'm talking about space I get your retarded example but my point is you and everyone else has never been to space. How are you confirming what's round and flat in space? I.e the other planets?

Also can any flat earthers answer my second question? I wanna know how they rationalize the "edge"

Anime tiddies are superior

>I'm talking about space I get your retarded example but my point is you and everyone else has never been to space. How are you confirming what's round and flat in space? I.e the other planets?
We can tell they're flat because you can focus on the edges and the center at the same time, there is no distance difference.

And I answered your question about the edge. Walk directly towards the antarctic and keep walking straight until you come out the other side. That's the only way you can personally prove that it's a globe.

How does the Antarctic stop me? does it go all the way around the edge? Others have answered before that it's impossible to go in a straight line towards the edge. For example if I go from Florida to Cali by going east in a straight line I end up in Cali instead of reaching an edge

That's because east curves because of the magnetic north.
You need to stray from what's "East" to go in a truely straight line.
Yes the antarctic is an ice ring around the discus earth model.

Here's a thought, if the earth is round why are maps flat?

Antarctic, I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything I just wanna know how flat earthers rationalize and logic.

How do I know that a soyboy wrote this as opposed to an AI of some sort? I don’t. However logically, I can’t imagine an AI doing such a thing. Conversely, logically, it’s far fetched to say that all other planets are flat vertically while ours is flat horizontally.

That being said, have I been to every planet to verify this fact...no

>if the earth is round why are maps flat?
you've exposed yourself, moron. now cut your shit.

So how does one achieve a truly straight line towards the edge? Why has no one done it yet?

Also have you never had a globe map? Not all maps are on a piece of paper.

>So how does one achieve a truly straight line towards the edge? Why has no one done it yet?

You just accommodate for the changing pole.
People have done it, but not many. The terrain is essentially impassable. And in the modern world it's illegal internationally to try to go see it for yourself. You'l be stopped on your journey.
I'm sure there were people in the 20th century that went over the edge.

So basically it becomes religious in a way, where you have no true way to actually confirm anything for real in person for the world to see you have to just have faith that the world is a certain way??

>it's illegal internationally to try to go see it for yourself
THIS
Why do international intelligence agencies stop all private expeditions to the south pole?

Head south. It doesn't matter where you are north and south will be straight lines, anything inbetween with have a curve to it.

Bah, this is about as believable as the Bible.

Announce on Facebook that you're going to the south pole and then fly to the tip of Chile.
You'll be stopped.

Head north or south

Why are you even saying to do that if I'm going to be stopped anyway? Btw I was only using east west as an example.

you've already outed yourself as a troll, why are you still going?

>Why do international intelligence agencies stop all private expeditions to the south pole?
>to the south pole

I'm not saying I won't be stopped, I'm saying the rest of your story is unconfirmable just like events in the Bible.

The south pole is a relative position based on any given perspective.
Learn how language works you fag.

So is your moon landing story.

Another acceptable answer is that all heavenly objects are just a projection made by the conspirators that have a life or death need for the earth to seem falsely round for some reason.

lol

Oh you've done this? Well fuck me then.

Fuck. When it comes this this topic I can never tell if I'm being trolled or if people are really this fucking wrapped up in identifying as someone who bucks conventional ideas that you'll go along with anything that isn't popular opinion, even if it's fucking retarded.

No one would give a shit if the earth was flat.

you're being trolled. hard. stop enabling them.

The original reasoning was to debunk creationism and create an atheist population easy to manipulate, while at the same time hiding technologies and obscuring geography.
Some one who goes into the battle field with the wrong map will come out a loser every time.

Now it's a lie that's run out of control and faith in all of their other lies relies heavily on their historical trust.
Once it gets out that the Earth is flat their other lies come crashing down.

ITT Trolls trolling trolls.

I've been to space.

You got transported out of the dome by the reptiles?
For what purpose?
I never understood why people get abducted.

How do I know this apple is an apple and not a unicorn testicle? Well, unicorns don’t exist but apple trees do, so I have to believe an apple cake from an apple tree. It isn’t faith, it’s logic.

Because the features move, they aren't tidally locked like the moon. Also the way signals bounce off and return at slightly different intervals.

You're buying into propaganda, those images you've seen of other planets are artist rederings.
The best we have ever gotten are blurry little dots that look a smudge on your glasses.

No, I'm just active duty military involved in the space program.

>Why are maps flat?
Are you trying to bait this hard or genuinely retarded?

Occams Razor nigger

Not my story. I believe it's also fake moron.

So you went into the atmosphere.
That's not going into space. If you're in aerospace in a military field I hope you know that 0G doesn't actually mean 0G.
You cannot escape the inherent gravity, you can only fall at the same speed as the craft you're in.

Nah it's faith. This specific thread is all about faith because no one can actually prove anything about the celestial bodies in space. Not until we are all free to go up and come back as we please.

Why such a grandiose deception ? What would be the gain in fooling the populace ??? Absolutely zero .... THEY would be trying too hard, as are you NIGGER

I know that girl from church

You don't understand occams razor.
You're taking FALSE information into account with your assumptions. That means you're reaching further than I am. I am taking only information that is available and drawing a conclusion.
You're so brainwashed in your ways that you somehow think that you taking a leap based on FAKE information is more reasonable and less of a leap than me making one based on true and actual facts.
It's no bigger a leap to say that planets are flat than it is to say they're round. The only difference is you're taking in literal drawings to get to your conclusion.
You need to think from a truely objective perspective and remove your feelings of knowledge when talking about things like this.
You are seriously in highschool if you think that occams razor is helping your side on this. Get out of 10th grade.

see
It's a millennia old deception that must be maintained to keep the systematic powers in place.
Why do you think the white man absolutely dominated the battle fields in the "southern hemisphere"?
Because the powers understood the advantage of being on the enemies northern front.

Oooo someone's rectum is bleeding .... if you truly believe the planets are flat .... kekcity. I can't help you

You're straight retarded.

>Hurr durr my highschool level gentlemans fedora tip didn't work when it was put under a microscope!
>Better use my OTHER highschool level gentlemens fedora tip of ad homenim and hope the spectators don't notice!

I'm terribly disturbed and deeply hurt by your inferences .... have you always craved acceptance and attention. Would you like a cuddle ?

The reason your argument is cut to ribbons by Occam's Razor is that for the Flat Earth conspiracy to hold it relies on countless individuals and organizations to be complicit in hiding a secret for some reason. That is a huge assumption that really has no legs to stand on.

If your basic understandings of the world are so fragile they can be shattered in a few posts online why do hold them so personally that you take such deep offense to them being questioned?

theyre all holograms. duh

You're begging for food, I don't wish to feed you. Why do you want to perform felatio on me so much ?

Who or what is causing this grand deception to trick us into believing all planets are spheres when they are really flat as pancakes?

Basically "Jews"
But that doesn't mean ALL JEWS.
That what normies don't understand.

Flat earthers are unfulfilled, attention seeking walking ghosts who crave acceptance. So they yearn for conspiracy theories to be true .... it's no less redundant than religion. I wonder if it's flat on planet troll. Kek.

>Crave acceptance
>Take a stance that will get them nothing but hate

Yeah okay bud.
I bet next you're gunna say people voted trump for acceptance.

You crave acceptance .... hence all the trolling. For insipid creatures such as yourself, negative attention IS your acceptance. For you a stretched sphincter is acceptance. Now dance for me .....