I miss 2007, 2008 and 2009. Those were the fucking days

I miss 2007, 2008 and 2009. Those were the fucking days.

I miss moot.

I miss rules 1 and 2.

I hate how Sup Forums culture not only leaked into the mainstream, but came to define an entire generation.

I hate how old I am and I want to die.

I wonder if kids these days feel the same amount of anger, loneliness, and hatred that drove us to make this place.

I miss being a newfag... now I'm ancientfag..

I miss being edgy and having edgy friends.

Whatever.

I know this is pasta, but you could have at least changed the filename to an earlier date, newfriend

I know right what a newfag

2006 rep

>I hate how old I am and I want to die.
KYS

Me too man, me too =[

Sup Forums was never good

Yes it was you newfag.

I miss 2002 where I still had a future and hair on my head.

bunp

I miss childhood, but it ain't comin' back.

Lie told by the forces of darkness to justify the flooding of Sup Forums with cancer to prevent it being a focal point for something real. Conform, consume, die, little man.

And who's got the Denmark video?

Lolol

u have faith

Oldfag from 06 just browsing after about 5 years of not coming on. What happened to moot, he sell it off or not involved anymore?

ITT: newfags pretending to be oldfags calling other newfags newfags
Wheres heaven when you need him

an hero

opipram, they are great anti depression pills. Get em and take em. Makes life way easier. Also keep telling "memesters" to go kill themselves, it helps

Sold it.

An idiotic mantra. It really was something else back then.

this came up when the cancer allready killed the chan

>miss moot
m○○t

lol same

another oldfag here

I miss encyclopedia dramatica articles before it got sold

Sup Forums was good and was the central hub for tom foolery on Sup Forums

fresher memes are posted on facebook and instagram and youtube now, even non normie shit that would give grandma a heart attack is shared on "mainstream" social media now.

I miss OC green text, all of it is stuff saved from years ago, people dont write stories like they used too

I miss OC YLYL threads, none of the YLYL threads are funny, its all normie shit that middle aged parents would laugh at on facebook

I miss days when moot would play PUDDI or I love little girls on repeat annoying the fuck out of everyone

I miss when summer was actually summer, now its summer all year round with the normies.

I miss when a trap thread was a treat, not every fucking thread on Sup Forums

I fucking hate celeb threads, theyre no longer taboo or secret, everyone and their grandma has celeb nudes now, its not cool anymore

I miss OG memes like dickbutt and hole guy, now dickbutt is a reddit household name :(

I miss raids when people would fuck with normie sites

I miss trolling people till they cried or rage quit, now they all join in on the trolling and laugh at themselves

I miss Moot too, even if he is a faggot

I miss when there was just a general abundance of OC every day, 50% of threads were unseen stuff nobody had seen before, and it was all cool and good, now its the same recycled shit from years ago.

Whaaaa! Call the whaaaaambulance!

This.

>I miss moot.

After that faggot sold us out?
Fuck you.

>funnyjunk meme

But it was better than this.

What's wrong with FunnyJunk?