Hormone blockers prevented his penis and testicles from growing...

Hormone blockers prevented his penis and testicles from growing, so there isn't enough material for doctors to perform the surgery with.

Now he can't have a fake vagina, and he is stuck with a deformed cawk and balls, and will not have anything resembling a normal sex life...

Oops!

dipshit. what a revolting loser.

>Democrats did this

the crazy thing it is 18 and never had an orgasm

I'd fuck

Advances in medical science find new ways to create eunuchs.

>Jews did this
ftfy

He needs to get castrated, sack removed and just have a little sissy clit to flick around while I'm breeding that boipucci.

He can still take it up the ass and grow a pair of tits which is all that matters

i wonder how jazz's sister feels knowing that her brother is a prettier chick than she is

>i wonder how jazz's sister feels knowing that her brother is a prettier chick than she is

Who the fuck is jazz jennings and why should I care if someone with a mental illness willingly fucked themselves up?

SO BRAVE WHAT A HERO

some tranny that TLC used to take advantage of the Caitlyn Jenner reveal.

And why should I care about what he/she/it does or does not? My life is actually ok, so I don't have to worry about someone's else misery or happiness.

Holy shit! Oh wait... nobody fucking cares.

I'm 47 and never had one. "Primary Male Anorgasmia" Yay my life!

She is so cute
I would fuck her tIL she loved me

What about worrying about a toxic idea being spread through society causing harm to greater and greater numbers every day?

Apparently, his weight is the barrier to entry. Nothing about insufficient genitalia.

These people cannot procreate, so their condition is self-containing. Same with homosexuals in a strict sense. So stop worrying and live your own life.

How long you guys think until he cuts up his parents and puts them in a freezer in the garage?

The only thing they need to spread their ideology of "You can be anything you want to be!" is social media. The infection is already at critical levels, procreation never factoring in.

And still, how does it affects you? Minimally? Not at all? If you want to contain "it", don't care and the factor of attention seeking goes extinct.

My nephew is being turned into a transexual by his mentally ill mother at the age of 6. If I turn her into child welfare services my brothers family is ruined.

It affects me and those I care about.

>implying she cant have a prostate orgasm
you're clearly a child

Well, that case may be different because it is very likely not a free choice of the person itself. Unfortunately you can say the same about religious views, which are often inherited by your parents instead of choosing them yourself.
But in contrast to a religion (except for some body modifications), the damage of a forced sex-change is permanent. So yes step in, but if your nephew decides the same thing at a age of someone like 14+, don't complain.

Good. Hope this is true. Don't care if you want to suck a dick but the whole Trans movement is pure cancer.

it's a form of population control. there are too many people already. we dont need more of you.

stunning and brave
aaaayyyy lmao

Shit genetics

I agree with this. If it results in less people being born, it's a good thing.

Really, it's a near irrelevant issue.
The tranny problem is a thing that jews use to divert the goyim attention from more important matters. That's why every "right-wing" in YouTube spend their entire time speaking about it

>he doesn't have enough penis for a vagina

Pardon me but isn't it just a hole? The wing wang is used to make the hole?

But they can still flatten him out right?

>So yes step in, but if your nephew decides the same thing at a age of someone like 14+, don't complain.
Horrible advice. Having a tranny in your family will destroy any status that his family had.

If they couldn't at least fix my lips I would kms

worst part is you can't decide to hide and have a normal life anymore

>well maybe I'm not sure I could be wrong though

Why the fuck do people like you even give advice?

It isn't your kid OP. Drastically make fun of her with transmission jokes at every turn until she over compensates by questioning educational standards and marrying a black guy.

Human services will take care of the rest by the third tattoo, promise

>Pardon me but isn't it just a hole? The wing wang is used to make the hole?

that dude was given hormone blockers before puberty, so his penis never went beyond child size.

the best that they can do is give him a 2 or 3 inch "vagina" AFTER he goes through a vigorous dilation regimen.

he'd be forced to find a fucked-in-the-head dude with a super small penis to bang him.

Has he tried restricted airways therapy? It has like a 40% success rate

The generation of personal responsibility in action.

Noticed she is packing in the weight too. Going be a big heffer soon

>Noticed she is packing in the weight too. Going be a big heffer soon

>she
>she
>she

GOD don't play games, he's known to smite a mofo!

I'd eat his ass