MATT MONDANILE BOOTED for being a scummy dude to girls

In May 2016, Real Estate announced that Matt Mondanile was no longer a member. At the time, the band said he was “focusing on his own Ducktails project.” Today, Real Estate told Pitchfork in a statement that Mondanile was fired “when allegations of unacceptable treatment of women were brought to our attention.” In a phone conversation with Pitchfork prior to Real Estate’s statement, Mondanile denied any wrongdoing.

Mondanile was a founding Real Estate member and guitarist. He was part of the band for all of its releases through 2014’s Atlas, though he was replaced by Julian Lynch for the group’s 2017 album In Mind. His most recent Ducktails release on Domino was the 2015 album St. Catherine. Earlier this month he issued a new Ducktails album, Jersey Devil, on his own New Images label. Domino confirmed to Pitchfork that he is no longer signed to the label.

Real Estate’s statement:

Matt Mondanile was fired in February 2016 when allegations of unacceptable treatment of women were brought to our attention. While we urged him to seek counseling at the time of termination, we are no longer in contact. We feel that any abuse of one’s power or status to victimize another is completely unacceptable. We applaud the courage of the women who came forward to make us aware so that we could address the issue head on.

SAD, i fucking liked his shit dude bros,

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE,

the new album is great, and he fucking does this shit fuck it all dude.
:9

Damn everyones being outed lately

drain the swamp

its crazy, but if these guys are shitty dudes then theyre shitty, its just like fuck him????
I love his music doood

>be good looking tall white dude
>in pretty famous band
>somehow manage to fuck that up

baka dumb ass nigga

lol exactly its so fucked dude,

just be a chill nice dude and you can also get pussy but to be like this~

ugh fuck dumb ass :(

what did he do

now its gonna be any member of any band that got a kiss or a hug or a handy or head or intercourse from a sober or tipsy or drunk or stoned or coked out or shroomed out or methed out girl or guy on tour at any of their tour dates before or after the show is a sexual harasser or rapist .

maybe you should educate yourself on the meaning of consent :^)

>We feel that any abuse of one’s power or status to victimize another is completely unacceptable.

He had sex with willing groupies/fans sounds like.

Only fuck this generation is fucked.

Meanwhiles, rappers are praised for treating women like shit

Nu males were a mistake

Also, its never explained what he did yet you faggots are bashing him

this is too vague to give me anything to hate him for

yes rappers can literally beat, kill, and rape people and spend time in prison and get their cock sucked while they're on stage but as along as they are WOKE everything in the music critic community is A-OK.

a white or jewish guy in an indie band bangs fans after a show and he is a fucking misogynist monster.

Funny how pitchfork didn't review his new album but had no problem postively reviewing xxxtentacions new one

>rappers are praised for treating women like shit

I understand what you are trying to say but its not exactly true.

I like the band Real Estate as well as a few songs by Kodak Black but as soon as I heard about what he did to that chick, I removed all his music from my library.

I know Mondanile, a friend of mine fucked him for a little bit when he was in town. She wasn't that into him aside from "woah im fucking the real estate guy" and he apparently tries to hit her up and text her all the fucking time. Dude's a creep.

>and he apparently tries to hit her up and text her all the fucking time. Dude's a creep.

Dude fucked a girl who wanted to fuck him, dude wants to fuck her some more. DUDE'S A TOTAL CREEP!!!!!!

Just follow the Rock test

what if you're bi and into muscle bois as well?

>Meanwhiles, rappers are praised for treating women like shit

Yeah cause R. Kelly is doing so well right now

He wasn't dropped from his label etc

>unacceptable treatment of women
What did he mean by this?

Meh, this doesn't effect my enjoyment of his music. I don't care if its true or not, seperate the art from the artist

>t. privileged white boy

im black

>t. autistic hapa

What did he do? "He were bad"

Oh.

Is this serious? Are you memeing? I thought that people were kidding about this being a SJW safe haven.