Would you slidd his monolithic, corn-studded rod of shit done your fucking throat?

Would you slidd his monolithic, corn-studded rod of shit done your fucking throat?

Is that Ben Stiller?

Can you stop with these fucking threads. I hope your entire family dies of cancer you fucking faggot

Not as long as fags like you keep replying and giving him attention.

It's only LOGical!

No, Michael Jackson.

Yeah, stop that cancer.

Glad it’s not my problem anymore.

Nabib lik this adny. Me also of tha log in stret

also ther am no wumen her cen kid anun point to naerist betch lasuannya

No, LOGan is that guys name ...

Thet remend Nabib uf cousen him nam am Loagainial. May hev misspel but yas

Nabib am sey lif lik box uf choclate.
Its may bi lugs.

I'm not sure where the 15 year olds idiots came from to spread it. Perhaps reddit. If it's anyone older than 15 they might as well kill themselves.
How is this true when it's spread like the fucking plague and takes up several board threads? Regardless of response of most, the guy fucking samefags himself for bumps.

i lik andi

These were REAL memes ...

Who is that guy?

Has he personally commented this somehow?

Read the text ...

Moot. He founded that shithole (but invented many magnificent memes).

Think he’s glad he sold this board and it’s not his problem anymore.

Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

I have acknowledged these doubles and I have also logged them

grow up

stick stickly

Stop telling everyone, you is mean

Andy loves India. In 2017, BVB had more tour dates there than any other country on earth

Summer camp memories

Epic gif how did you do that

Thanks, I individually created each frame from a 3d model that I made. It took about three weeks (evenings after work) to do

10/10 would choke on a creamy fucking log again