>Somehow got to this conclusion using "reason"

Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzX8g11cWrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is great

Im actually confused on this nothing != something so the universe is impossible

the universe is confusing and humans hunger for an answer
I wonder why more people chose to believe that it was created by an intelligent transcendent being, rather than believing the universe came from nothing

>universe is impossible

>2018
>still denying the fact of eternal deity

A fly in a house doesn't understand the intricacies of a man-made house
We as humans do not understand the intricacies of a god-made universe

It's actually grossly arrogant that we actually BELIEVE we know anything, it's just as likely their is a god that there isnt

Shitty b8 but fuck it
Do you realize that people like you are the antithesis of the people you make fun of?

yes??

>tips fedora

I can see by your fedora tip you are an atheist, any good rage comics lately?

>something can't come from nothing
>fuck cunts, guess we should look into this

>something can't come from nothing
>guess it was the god I was taught to worship, the one god out of 35000 gods that the majority of humanity wouldn't have even have had the opportunity to know about

That's science vs faith, tip all the fedoras at me that you want, it doesn't lessen your retardation.

>dusts cheeto crumbs from fingers

I do but I can't post it because I actually print them out to read on the bus to hot topic

>2018
>thinking there's different gods instead of realizing that all are actually just interpretations of the same god

you smart people sure don't like to educate yourselves

>the same god
YOUR god, yeah?

by using historical evidence and examples of divine intervention we can conclude which God to believe in

>YOUR god, yeah?
it is all our god
its just recognized as different names

So maybe when you don't think I'm recognizing him, I'm actually recognizing him in a different way than you do?

In the future, maybe try to back yourself into a corner less quickly than you did this time.

that is entirely possible
not sure why you think you just won something here though, but whatever

Not the guy you responded to here, but you implied in your first comment that you don't believe that something could come from nothing, yet you seem to not believe in God. what do you believe in?

>what do you believe in?
Whatever comes next. We don't know everything yet, so why set your beliefs in concrete this early?

the universe is what came out of the mixture of something and nothing. conscious and unconscious, love and hate, good and evil etc. with out one and the other there would be no other. the code of the universe is binary

>Whatever comes next
what about what did come? we may not know everything but at this point we do know enough to find out why we exist

>we do know enough to find out why we exist
Okay, "why" do we exist? "How" is evolutionary theory which is easy to research, but "why" is harder. "Why" do we exist user?

Wow you actually believe that? Pretty arrogant there sir.

>rather than believing the universe came from nothing
It's a impossibility.

>Something and nothing
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty,

GOOD = GOD EVIL = dEVIL

the answers are right there...

it is impossible

where did god come from then?

GOD ALWAYS EXISTED

Invisible unicorns that have 3000000 dicks always existed too

prove it

If there was nothing, then there are no laws of physics stating that matter cannot be created.

prove that god exist

tip: you can't

GOOD < GOD EVIL GO DEVIL

And god spelled backwards means dog. Makes you think, doesn't it?

Le EdGy athiest Xd

When you read the bible, it is basically the manifestos of elliot rodgerss from previous times. That is why it is always ranting about how sex is wrong and all the "mighty men" (chads) will be punished by god.

They didn't have guns back then, so the "day of retribution" was always some made-up punishment from God or eternal torture in an imaginary place.

youtube.com/watch?v=UzX8g11cWrQ

At 11:00 he proves the Bible is God's word...

the universe was not created, the "nothing" was separated, the positive energy plus the negative energy is "nothing" and if you have the energies of the universe you have 0.
I hope to have explained.

where's the proof? i just can't see it. Could you please explain

Proof for what?

>prove the authenticity of the bible, with a verse of the bible.
topkek.

It's not just a verse from the Bible though - it's the word of God.

Word of men***************************

God wrote the Bible.

Wrong, 2 Timothy 3:16 says All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: