So did you like vegeta's new transformation?

So did you like vegeta's new transformation?

I think it was ok, but they should've emphasized it more.

jiren is on roids

Getting stronger after getting beaten; the show. Honestly where do they go from here? HE’S SO STRONG HE CAN END REALITY! After the Buu season this show went sour pretty hard.

yea, it was basically just "aaagh my pride or whatever" poof bluer.

remember guys..jiren has just shown a LITTLE of his power according to his God of D

yet...then WHY IS HE ALWAYS SURPRISED WHEN ANYTHING HITS JIREN BEFORE IF HE KNEW ALL ALONG THAT HE WASNT EVEN SHOWING HIS POWER....DEM BOIZ IS DUM

Was expecting ssj2 lightning, so we could just assume it was ssj2 god form

Can't waiit for fusion ultra instinct

I was hoping for a reaction from goku, but nothing. must’ve known about this form or toei a shit in writing. looks like a less roided up version of super vegeta plus KAWAII

pretty much been waiting since before Vegeta tried his best

Meh.

I hate the direction Super has taken with the saiyan transformations.

The linear model, aka SS1, SS2, SS3, and yes even SS4 was a good transformation whether you liked GT or not.

But now its like,
"god kai" except they never explain what it really is or how its different from 'regular' kai, or what it actually means to have 'god' abilities since they can fight on the same plane of existence.

and then when SSG wasnt good enough, they did SSGSS. Which was ok,

but then goku black was "more god than regular goku" so he got the "ssg rose" which was somehow stronger than SSGSS, but it was never really explained.

then with UI, toryama again redefines the saiyan transformations because this is more akin to a base level goku except he can effortlessly dodge attacks. But we don't really even know if its any stronger than blue, its just.... different.

im sick of this fucked up powerscale shit. this is why i liked vegetas new transformation, because it seems to follow a logical linear scale. (Assuming it really is SSB Ascended/SS2)

I think people are waiting for SSGSS-UI, while where just assuming Vegeta is SSGSS2, but if so they didn't animate it well enough to define it.

When goku originally did the ritual for super saiyan god, the figure that appeared looked like vegeta. Vegeta IS the super saiyan god reborn, which is why he gets this true blue form.

Yeah, idk what to think.

The signature of UI transformation is "his eyes changed"

Well, vegetas eyes changed. So now either we're saying that eye change is not a unique identifier or UI, or vegeta is in some kind of UI that kept the blue hair.

But, see, they never played up vegetas new form, they almost made it seem equal to SSGSS-Kaiokenx10. Which is fuckin lame, because new transformations are hard to come by and they better not have just wasted vegetas.

it seems like they are diverging Saiyan progression focused around different ki types.. Gohan is utilizing a different ki than his Saiyan type. Frieza could manipulate the god of destruction ki. Goku and Vegeta seem to be refining their Saiyan type ki. But when Goku goes ultra instinct, it's almost like he's using a god or angel type ki.

As someone who doesn't know anything about the series, this sounds dumb as fuck.

why do you spergs watch this trash?

it seemed pretty clear to me it was an ascended SSGSS. They animated it pretty well I would say by highlighting the blue to be a much darker one highlighted by lighter typical. That and shiny everything.

Maybe.

Side note: Beerus said he had to use 70% of his power fighting SSG goku.

By that powerscale, SSGSS goku should be stronger than Beerus.

SSGSSkaioken should be way stronger than Beerus

and UI should be as strong as Whis?

Gohan is using his mystic form
Frieza in Gold form is on par with SSGSS, and it was only a small amount of borrowed destruction ki
Ultra instinct isn't necessarily a power up, Whiss explains what it is during training (Dodge mode basically, you can react faster than your nervous system can tell your body to move)

>stronger than Beerus
That doesn't mean Beerus couldn't destroy him

The way I've understood it, is that they're straying away from typical power scaling of the past and are emphasising more of skill, strategy, and fighting ability.

With this in mind, each person fights differently, even between the two full blooded saiyans of Kakarrot and Vegeta. Obviously Gohan fights differently from his full blooded counterparts as well.

I think they're starting to split up the main cast to give them their own forms to distinguish the paths they're taking to train. UI isnt a form, its a skill anyone can unlock. It was unlocked by letting your body move instinctively and independently of your mind. Vegeta's new form is the first since blue that is an actual new form (SSJ Rosé was just a recolored SSJB, Kefla was a mixture of SSJ2 and the Legendary SSJ). But Vegeta's new form reminds me of a mix of Mastered SSJB and Super Vegeta from the Cell Saga.

Once you take your eyes off typical power scaling, and think about each of these forms being extensions of their paths of training, it starts to make sense

one red punch from Jiren makes both of them give birth on the spot - god of D and the rest: "this is just a bit of his power... he is nowhere near his full strength"

literally one minute later, Goku and Virginia power up a bit - narrator: "Will Jiren be able to fight them now that they are so much stronger"? ....

Hinting at Vegito all ep long and then turning it around for the cliff hanger doesn't really work...

But then why did UI have to get its own hair color, eyes, and music.

I agree UI should've been an ability that goku learned, maybe out of anger, maybe "snapping" into UI, but he should've kept the blue hair form when he did it.

Changing the hair color and eyes made it seem like its own transformation.

>Assuming Vegito or Gogeta still wont be coming

I don't care so much. I'm more interested in seeing that ayylmao go full power seriously though. Motherfucker could have ended this shite tournament long ago but is giving these niggas a chance for no reason. Must be bored like opm.

yeah, and thats great, but it needs to be explained.

the reason I love DB, is because of the epic "goku/vegeta is being beaten by new enemy, enemy threatens to destroy goku/vegetas world, and because goku/vegeta is a remarkable fighter and gifted saiyan, his saiyan blood allows him break through from a point of defeat to ascend to a form that defeats the enemy".
This is what makes DB awesome.

It is a bit weird, but logically speaking, Whis said that anyone can unlock it after enough training. Which means it's less of a form and more a technique. Kaio-Ken does the same stuff just maybe not as flashy

Implying he won't power up to kaio Ken super blue ui in a few episodes??

Maybe they're just demonstrating it before we see ssgss-ui
I wasn't expecting it, Last time Goku ate a spirit bomb something else entirely happened (see super android 17)

Way back in the summer of 17 when this tournament fucking started, I kept saying "Gogeta will be the answer that saves U7 because the grand priest specifically said no outside items are allowed, meaning they can't use potara earrings".

Yet they've gone on to break every rule about the tournament.

I thought SSB Gogeta would've been AMAZING.

We know that fusion dance is canon because gotenks. We assume goku and vegeta know it.

But also, its clear that the supreme kai throwing his earrings into the battle arena is not illegal interference, so we still might see vegito.

I just thought vegito already got his moment in the last arc.

Jiren never wanted to be a part of the tournament in the first place. He's only there as a failsafe incase there are some REALLY tough opponents (like Goku and Vegeta). He allows everyone else to fight becahse it keeps the sins off his hands. Or at least that's my interpretation.

I understand, it is strange nothing is gettin explained and it shouldn't be up to the audience to figure everything out on their own. But personally i enjoy looking deeper into the show and finding the clues to piece things together, even though you shouldn't ever expect the audience to do it.

And formulaic,

Like one piece. But lately one piece has been on a cock stroke trip. The guy is so in love with his story telling he could give two fucks if the people, like me who started with the series when it came out are old as fuck now and trying not to die of middle age problems to see the end of the story.

Theres a theory out there that JIREN is the child of BELMOD (the clown GoD) and their angel.

It explains why belmod doesn't even care that a being in his universe is stronger than him (stated fact by toppo).

Also, belmod and angel are clearly meant to look like "joker and harley quinn", who are lovers in pop culture.

It explains jirens insane power.

Other theories state that Jiren is sad because his original home universe was one of the 6 that Zeno destroyed that time he got mad.

Perhaps Belmod and the angel sent this half/half child off to another universe to keep him from harm.

Perhaps Jirens angel mom saved him from that home universe before zeno blew it up.

I wouldn't even be mad at this theory. More creative than what toryama will spew out at the last minute.

A LOT of fan boys will jizz their pants if they made Gogeta canon. But I'm still holding out for it. Jiren hasnt shown hardly any of his powers, and yeah UI touched him, but he wasn't trying. I still think fusion will be the answer in the end.

Oh yeah, the rest of my theory was that Jiren only entered the tournament so that he could use the dragonballs to wish back his home universe that Zeno destroyed in his hissy-fit.

Jiren didn't even want to participate until he found out he could wish for anything.

I definitely would jizz my pants.

As long as they dont do that tired old "gogeta was about to defeat him when they unfused because they didn't expect the fusion to expire so quickly" nonsense.

I think they actually express this in the manga, that he told Belmod no at first until he mentioned the Dragon balls. It really gives some sustenance to the "Jiren is the God of D from another universe" or "Jiren is from another universe" theory.

We all know in the end Goku will come up with the ultimate wish that grants everyone what they wanted, restores all destroyed universes and he will die for it, because he loves being dead.

Escapism. Don't judge.

I think some of the gods of destructions powers may be assigned and borrowed powers for being gods of destruction. Since we know mortals become gods of destruction, confirmed by Whis' condition for training Vegeta in the first place; that he will become a god of destruction...
>end game: Vegeta becomes the most powerful god of destruction to ever exist
>Goku could be his only adversary....
>Kind of similar to Shippuden

This assumes that (all) destroyer gods are (ultra) powerful warriors in their own right, minus the Destruction ki.
This isn't far off: Frieza did make child's play of a Destruction God's Ki (Sidra)

>virginia
Fuckin lost my shit, kek

What the fuck? Are you saying you're unhappy with the Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Blue Ultra Instinct Times Fifty Kaio-ken title???

kek

>must've known about this form or tori a shit at writing.

Dude, you're a shit at writing. That's not even a fucking sentence. What does it even mean?

>tori
I'm assuming
>or Akira Toriyama is a shit at writing

I know how you feel. I'm glad I'm only 28.

26 here, started watching dragonballz back in elementary school when the radditz/frieza saga was going on.

Toonami

Dubs of power

Same user

Yeah that's my story. Then saw 4kids one piece abomination. I stumbled upon it 10 years later and got hooked on the real shit.

Pretty sure it was like 10%

Here's how I want DB to end ultimately with this arc. Vegeta and pals lose to Jiren. There is no last narraration, you see everything up to the erasure and then nothing. A blank screen and no end credits. Just ending it all. The last few moments before being erased, Goku pleads for forgiveness in his arrogance, Vegeta coming to terms with his end. Then, nothing.

Kys

>there are still spergs following this shit

My prediction on how this arch ends? Jiren wins. It turned out the reason he is so powerful is that he used dragon balls from his universe to make himself immortal. He has been tring 1000s of years. He sees the universe full of evil so he create the Pride Troopers to combat it, but no matter how powerful he got, he could only be in one place at once, so there was always evil. He has grown digcusted with everything and due to his wish he can never die. So he uses the Super Dragon Balls wish to erase all of the universes. And that is how Toriyama ends Dragon Ball forever and why there never can be any more new series.

Wait, that was a new transformation?

My pussy needs more sexeh blue gete threads... Why gete never come home in his sexeh car... I'm surprised he got that form without mastering my pussy

This
You too for using sperg in a serious manner.

The story is still building up to the point where Goku decides to train Uub at the end of DBZ (Confirmed). Erasure is 100% not going to happen.

So as bad an ending as the dexter book I just finished?

Looks kind of lik super vegeta. Super Bluegeta?

red herring

No shit huh

Erasure at this point should be treated as a troll comment. The Sopranos tried it.

entertainment. duh.

I thought Gogeta was canon. Didn't he appear in buu saga?

Kys

gogeta is the result of goku and vegeta fusing together you retard.

That was Vegito and he's canon.

Furthermore though, the idea of gogeta is canon, because Gotenks is canon, and its the same damn thing just with different people.

No

I know that dickhead. I'm saying that Gogeta is canon.

Fair enough. I'd like to see Gogeta become canon though.

You're confusing. Vegito is the fusion between goku and vegeta with POTARA earring. Gogeta is the result of them fusing together normally. In GT, which was non-canon, Gogeta also existed here and was able to reach SSJ5.

it is fucking canon, see

Norway

how come this thread didn't turn into r34 caulifla thread?

what happened to you people?

He meant the technique. Gogeta never made a canon appearance. Just because the idea of them is "canon" doesn't mean it happened....yet.

Final prediction for the tournament of power is that goku, Vegeta and Jiren are the only ones left. They see time is running out and in typical Saiyan fashion they fuse so it's 1v1 and they can't win based on numbers so they can see Jiren go all out