Great

7 Angels 7 Plagues

Gay

Ashes against the grain better

Put the band names, retards.

how cool kids go over fences

me irl

everything by them

its in the fucking album artwork you goon.

Emperor- In the Nightside Eclipse
Darkthrone - A Blaze in the Northern Sky
Ulver - Bergtatt Et Eeventyr i 5 Capitler
Deathspell Omega - Si Monumentum Requires, Circumspice

In that order.

Gay

Gay

You can just reverse image search

google reverse search, retard.

Gay

Gay

best taste anons

Gay

n-no u

t. soyboy

there he goes projecting again

Very great

gay

Real GOD TIER album coming thru man

Physically disgusting.

You could have listened to miles better albums in the genre or the band's discography.

Gay

ew

>Lots of post black metal

good tastes anons

what you mean with that?

*bad tastes

Lazy retard like you want to recommend bands but they cann´t even write their names.

STFU retard.

Sweaty fat kid core metal

Big 4 faggot

MFW people still belive Dakrthrone old shit is god tier

Any album by AFI.

it is

>core metal

Are you serious or what?

complete crap it is.

Are you stupid? Wait, what am i saying. Of course you are. You actually enjoy mirrorthrone

Ok then, What is god tier?

Darkthrone is growing old slowly. Mayhem is long lived and Burzum is immortal.

Tell me why it sucks then, you cunt, but give good arguments not steamy shit like "hurr durr because is melodic and I like noisy shit like Durpthrone"

Anything by PTH, but mostly this one.

good taste

great albums

The problem comes where you’ve gone past the first track and got over this astounding atmosphere and sound (and everything I’ve just described over the past two paragraphs) to where everything starts to repeat itself over and over. I’m not saying that Cochet recycles riffs or reuses sections; I’m implying that it just doesn’t continue to wow you or leave you in awe. It’s quite a passive experience: it all feels very “oh, it’s a good achievement; I just wish it would grab me by the balls and take charge once in a while”. It all feels very Opeth-ish, where at first it knocks you off your feet with its creativity and then it just seems to bore you.

There are other problems, too. The lyrics are pretty terrible: aside from the half of the lyrics that are written entirely in French, the English sections are basically just a very fanfiction-esque story, which really doesn’t seem to have any sort of point or purpose. They’re just thrown about amongst the place wherever Cochet feels like it. I also don’t care much for the vocals: the clean vocals are about average (nothing too special, if I’m honest) and the black metal vocals are pretty awful because they have no character or presence to them it all feels pretty generic and terrible. The songs also have no real memorable moments to them: there’s no sense of “hey, remember that bit from that track? That was amazing!”. You feel as if there could be so many superb moments from such a talented man, but because he drags everything out so long, there really aren’t any.

this

dumping essential metal albums 1/???

dumping essential metal albums 2/???

Lmaoing @ur shit taste rn

And everything before it

forgot pic

already off to a good start

Atmoshit faggot

3/???

wrong

4/???

5/???

probably a typical fat fuck in a pantera shirt

Totally subjetive, but very appreciated for the effort in reasponse, I kinda agree with the lyric part, they really dive zero content to you, and if you connect lyrics and music it makes totally no sense.

6/???

7/???

fucking great albums

Well. Music is all subjective anyway.

ok numan. go back to listening to Demarco

8/???

Based OSDM user

I'll give you a hand

9/9 - also, who is DMU lurker here?

lol nigga is mad