4 year old kid falls into gorilla exhibit

So...the kid that fell into the gorilla exhibit at the zoo? The mom runs a daycare apparently.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3618208/Now-zoo-shot-Harambe-gorilla-faces-calls-scale-federal-probe-safety-lapses-including-letting-polar-bears-escape-enclosure.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

funny. From the looks of her, I woulda guessed DMV.

Looks like she eats the children

dindu nuffin
da poleese is raysis

SO every day she supervises dozens of children in her own gorilla exhibit?

Well that business will certainly not last long

Or KFC

What the fuck how is that a 4 year old kid? He looks like a fullblown adult man. The gorilla looks cute witha blouse though.

I'm surprised the zoo knew which gorilla to shoot

thats just how the dna of kangz get down son

Good. She has income to pay for based gorillas funeral.

Someone tell the furfags, post the yelp reviews and get some popcorn this is gonna be good

looks like she snapped a photo with the gorilla before they shot it

...god damn it I was so close

I thought for sure they worked at the post office or something.

Underrated. I mean, this is quality comedy.

I still don't get why they shot the gorilla? The niglet was in water and the gorilla held on to him so he wouldn't drown.

we need to blow this story up and push the narrative that niggers are subhumans that shouldn't breed and that the ones that do are literally retarded "parents" and that it's their fault that shit like this happens. this story is fuckin everywhere and the narratives being pushed are everything but the "niggers are subhumans, should be sterilized, and that these two monkeys are entirely responsible for their chimplet falling into the enclosure"

WE NEED TO HARNESS OUR POWER TO CREATE THIS NARRATIVE. THE MEDIA IS TOTALLY FUCKIN AVOIDING THE TRUTH WHICH IS THAT BLACK FAMILIES/PARENTS ARE TRASH AND THAT THIS IS ALL THEIR FAULT.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3617016/EXCLUSIVE-PICTURES-parents-four-son-fell-zoo-enclosure-sparking-controversial-killing-Harambe-gorilla-emerges-father-lengthy-criminal-history.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3618208/Now-zoo-shot-Harambe-gorilla-faces-calls-scale-federal-probe-safety-lapses-including-letting-polar-bears-escape-enclosure.html

Read that shit and then let's get a plan going in this thread to target these niggers. the media is filled with niggerlovers and kikes and they won't do it. we need to do it.

People posted comments about the mom's negligence on her daycare's Facebook page. They ended up deactivating. Lol

Also the daycare has good reviews. Even better.

Step1 is ALWAYS get Sup Forums all riled up. Bump this thread:

Why didn't the Zoo shoot her as well?

She doesn't run at all and that's the problem.