New to soccer. Can you be a big supporter of teams from multiple leagues? E.g. big fan of Bayern and Chelsea

New to soccer. Can you be a big supporter of teams from multiple leagues? E.g. big fan of Bayern and Chelsea.

It's ok. I support the biggest 4 teams in each major league so I can never lose.

>Buyern
>Lelsea
>Not supporting memes like Flopp and Las Palmas

Well, yes and no. Sports are very territorial, so it doesn't work. Loving a team is easy. Sticking by your team through thick and thin is what makes you support a team. I support Bayern Munich, but I love Barcelona. Doesn't mean that i'd ever cheer for a Barcelona goal, I just like their team. Bayern, on the other hand, will get me severely hyped up.

You got BTFO by Leicester last year.

Join the Chelsea, Real Madrid, Bayern, Juventus master race lad

You can't be a "big supporter" without several years of owning a season ticket anyway. Nothing wrong with looking out for their games though, if you like to watch them.

Go and watch MLS or Rochester Rhinos or Charleston Battery or whatever team is near you.

correct way to do sawker

always laugh at the chokers aka anyone who loses a match. Rev up the which part are you from lifelongs an polish you exposed

Always add sauce to the ht slags.

Don't miss a chance to meme on the customers and uefalonians, they are objectively bad guys.

Money teams are good, e.g add Leipzig to your portfolio, but don't main them.

It is always plural as in >we did it, >we raped them

it is all caps for TSU, TORRES, MESSI

the slip happened. the 1-7 happened. Use them sparingly, they are getting a bit stale

rate Zidane, fedora dogs are for Iniesta

Cringe.

not really
I used to like Arsenal, Bayer and RM, now I only root for Real Madrid

you can give only so much love

No. Football isn't about "fans" and "brands", it's about PASSION. So stop being a plastic customer and support your locale team.

Hey buddy! To answer your question, if you follow as many franchises as possible, then you're sure to make loadsa buddies and win the playoffs for sure!

do you think you can also be a fan of 2 teams, one from the NFC and one from the AFC?

Join us at Arsenal m8 so you can masturbate to mediocrity

jesus, just take a look at this flag and decide whether you really want to support a club like Arsenal

jesus, just take a look at this flag and decide whether you really want to rate a league like the EPLEL

>not supporting Al Ahly

I was actually in Britain (98,8) when I started supporting Arsenal to spite manure classmates and for some reason I still believe, Henry lost faith in Wenger and the team after '06

I'm Madridista as fuck but i also support Manchester United because of creating best player in the world

>big fan of Bayern and Chelsea

Please don't do that.

>I support Bayern Munich, but I love Barcelona
spoken like a true living stereotype muslim

STOP COMING HERE JUST FOR A FREE BIKE

It's ok, ignore all the fags in this thread

Since you are foreigner you don't actully support them, you just prefer them over other teams from the same league. You can have one favourite per league. Something retarded would be to support Milan and Inter at the same time

Buy me a car and I won't come back, I'll drive to Calais

>Sudan
>internet access
Are you the whitest man in Argentina himself?

You can hope they do well and follow an interest in them yeah but I mean if you were to walk around in different teams t-shirts or some shit it'll just come off as glory hunting
Just follow the champions league, watch how the big teams play and whichever ones tickle your fancy support them more domestically, it makes it a lot more exciting to have one team your root for above all

No I am a native on a 3.5G connection, ancient but practical because there are no unlimited 4G packages and fibre is prohibitively expensive

>No I am a native
Oh, I thought you were aware of that meme

Google "the whitest man in Argentina", do you know that guy?

They don't want you either. Build fucking wall.

I am and my brother witnessed him in an affluent neighbourhood one morning, before his defection to South Sudan and exile

I've been on Sup Forums for 5 years and had it been two earlier I would've taken a photograph with him to celebrate the meme

Why is it that a footballing discussion has made you palpably butthurt?

Because you're an Arsenal fan and Sudanese thus doubly a scourge on the planet.

Could be worse, I could be a Serie A fan

>fan of a league
At least you're not in my country yet

Your country might be better off without you as well

How could you be a "big" supporter from another country? These are just teams you like to see win.

>98,8

Is that the best way to write August 1998? No fucking wonder your country tore apart

I was eight years old, I thought people would pick it up, we use the period for the decimal point, and 8th of a year would equate to mid-September dummy

Tone down that confirmation bias and use that prefrontal lobe a bit before jumping in

And before you whine about 8th being eighth, a fraction, its 8 tenths

And what, 98,12 would mean 1998 Feburary?

Because its a decimal (deci=10) system dummy the first number after the decimal point would be 9, because of 12/10

I told you it wasn't a decimal number and that it was my age then, I was born in 89, and now you've made an even bigger fool of yourself like the Italian retard

July - 1989, because I was in my final year in 5th grade - 8 going on 9

ok first of all call it FOOTBALL

Says Calciofag

Reminder that if you don't support a local team, no matter how terrible, you're a customer bandwaggoner piece of shit.

what if I support a foreign team beause my local team plays in a boring ass league and my team would win every year. I live 10 mins away form allianz but I'll never support bayern

t. Customer

kek

You always, always have choice.

Can't believe how much I loved this team as a kid, and I would always mentally associate Ralf Schumacher and Audi with it, not the best thinker

why audi and not peugot?

I thought Audi was technically inferior to BMW and Mercedes at the time

Bandwagoning is acceptable but you're only allowed to bandwagon one team. I would suggest Real Madrid because they are currently the biggest in the world. It's who I support because I got sick of all the English teams doing so poorly.

I bandwagon Boca in latinamerica and Barca in Europe.
When will my suffering end?

I want you to teach me that system of yours to express years and months.

I'm gonna spam the Sudanese International Calendar all over Sup Forums and beyond.

>ctrl+f costumers
>0 results
i'm disappointed by you Sup Forums

>specifically picking teams to support that are the most likely to win trophies
What's the point?

Shoulda tried "customer", senpai

>t. Gregorsz Slavinski Halal muslim customer

Technically you're only allowed a maximum of 2 teams per league. Lots of people have a big team so they win and a smaller team that do well and look down to earth so Man City and Tottenham or Bayern and RB Leipzig.

It's advisable to make sure they're not rivals first (check wikipedia) or it could get confusing. For example lots of people support Real and Barcelona but you at least need to have one 'first' team so say it's Real as your first team you can greentext Barca when Real beat them but if Barca win you can say 'it ok I love them too'.

In your situation I would look at Bayern and especially Juve but do NOT fall for the Leicester meme they will not win again I HAVE WARNED YOU.

Also you will get the piss taken out of you on here if you do not have a team with at least one decima so that pretty much leaves Real if you want to enjoy the beautiful game

>check wikipedia
Only helpful for a few.

Is there a site/source dedicated to listing out all the rivalries of most clubs?

t. customer

They're all trolling you retard stop being a faggot and pretending to"support" clubs you know absolutely nothing about the history of. Just enjoy the game and root for someone but this American "supporter " bullshit belongs in reddit

being American gives you a free pass to pick whatever team you want to support

but stick with that team the moment you choose it.

this is how it should be

Lurk more

Also is more easy to HATE teams than support teams, like it's really easy to hate RMadrid or Chelsea.

Yes but you should have an overall favorite team in the world as well

1860 pls

I don't understand why you guys are filled with so much hate.

There is nothing stopping an American from learning the history of a club, getting a true feel for what the club means.

I understand the difference between local club and someone overseas, I get it. But if someone overseas has a genuine passion for your local club, why shun them away?

Because it's not like the American sports franchises where being a fan just entails going to / watching games.

These clubs are usually hundreds of years old and represent a specific part of town rather than a whole city (london has 10+ clubs for example across multiple leagues) that are tied culturally and historically to that area (this is how hooliganism arose - "my part of town vs yours"). If you aren't from the area you miss out on a big part of what it means to represent that club. Its like a Serb talking about the block in Chicago he grew up on and how hard he reps it....its just silly and makes no sense if he has never been there or has any ties to that cultural region.

Also keep in mind the word "supporter" is literal, the actual supporters of the club are members who own memberships, actual shares in the club, participate in supporter groups, etc. Doesn't make sense for someone across the world to try to tag along with actual members as in the literal sense you aren't part of the club, you aren't actually doing anything to "support" it

Lexington Steele wouldn't approve. There's Bayern and then there's nothing.

And I completely understand that. I get all of it.

I understand that an overseas fan of the team isn't from the area, but if I learn the history, understand the club and fall in love with the sport and club, how is that wrong?

Is it wrong for an American fan to have the passion?

It's not wrong. But like i said, it's the equivalent of repping a neighborhood you've never been to. Just doesn't make much sense.

There's nothing wrong with liking / following a team but it's when foreigners say shit like Blaugrana por vida! Visça Barça! Fuck Madrid! etc that they are rightfully met with mockery

this guy gets it

Choose one and you choose all three of us. Welcome to the /holyalliance/

Yes, i am a lifelong supporter of Mainz and Roma.

But i am half italian living in Mainz, so that was quite easy for me.